12

"Hey daddy?" JJ sets her crayons down and gets on the chair next to me.
"Yes sweety?" I look down at her.
"Are you and mommy broken?"
"Broken? I wouldn't say broken."
"Well how come she's always mad and sad now?"
"We went through a lot of this past few months." I tell JJ.
"Are you guys going to get back together?"
"Well, Justice.. sometimes people change, some things happen and they fall out of love-"
"You don't love mom anymore?"
"I do, I always will I've spent the past 7 years starting a new life with her, she's amazing and I could never not love her but we've changed, we both have."
"She said you love misha."
"Misha and I are, we're, yeah I love him I suppose," I nod.
"What's love?"
"You want them to be happy and you care for them, it's very hard to describe justice,"
"Do you love mom and misha the same way?" She asks quietly. I stay quiet not sure how to answer. "Do you still love me?"
"JJ yes!" I pick her up and swing her into my arms. "Of course I do! I could never not love you!" I hold her tight. "What makes you even ask that?" I ask.
"You and mommy use to say that I'm you guys just small and if you don't love momma how you use to then I thought maybe you don't love me."
"Justice, baby," I sigh snuggling into her. "I love you so much and don't you ever forget that."
"I love you too, daddy."
///
///
///
"Stop looking at me like that, jackles." Misha says typing his email.
"Like what!?" I protest.
"Like you wanna rip my clothes off."
"I'm not looking at you like that." I sit next to him and hand him a cup of coffee.
"You always look at me like that but today for some reason it's more instense." He takes it and smiles at me.
"In my defense," I start "everybody is still asleep and you're looking very good."
"Doesn't it suck." Misha leans over and kisses me.
"Babe!!" I whine
"Oh my god you can't whine every time I don't give you something you want." He chuckles.
"I'm needy, sorry." I lean over and kiss his neck.
"Jens, seriously."
"I'm sorry, breakfast?" I stand up,
"French toast?" He looks up and gives me a big smile.
"Absolutely." I don't know what exactly I'm going to do when he leaves, or when Daneel leaves. I love taking care of people I have a full house right now, sure One hates me, and one is four. The other well he seems busy lately.
"Hey," misha walks up behinds me and kisses my cheek.
"I'm almost done." I chuckle flipping the piece of toast.
"Are you okay?" Misha asks.
"Yeah why?"
"I was just wondering." He shrugs.
"I just want to spend time with you, where I'm not doing something and you're not doing anything we're just laying together and being lazy and just," I stop and sigh. "Never mind, baby."
"Well, JJ is going to school tomorrow, hopefully Daneel will go somewhere and after that we can do anything we want." He pulls me closer and kisses my lips softly.
"Mmmm fine but pajamas all day." I point at him.
"Absolutely." Misha smiles. "Now give me food!"