4

"So you're in an open relationship now?" Misha asks.
"Yep." I nod.
"Have I told you how good you're looking today." He winks. I chuckle and nod.
"In my grease stained sweat pants and tight t shirt?"
"Your shirt shows your muscles and your pants-" he looks down. "Well damn they do the same except they show a better one."
"Oh my god" I shake my head turning red.
"Sadly it only looks like an inch or two which would make it what? Three four inches when you're in the mood?" Misha smiles widely.
"Hey I am bigger then average."
"Pic or it didn't happened."
"You actually want a picture of.. of my?"
"It's called a dick pic and I am very bisexual." Misha licks his lips.
"I only show mine if they show me there's." I raise an eyebrow.
"Dont let anybody look at your phone for a couple days." Misha grins evilly. Did I actually just plan a sexting thing with my friend? I can't help but feel very turned on at the thought.
///
///
///
"How's gen?" I ask Jared as I drive him to the store real quick.
"Good, exhausted taking care of three kids."
"I'm sure misha will help." My phone dings and Jared picks it up.
"Talking about misha." He raises his eyebrow and the conversation earlier today rushes to my head.
"Wha- what'd he say?"
"Dinner tonight? Xo xo" he looks at me. "Are you guys.. dating?"
"No!" My eyes widen.
"If you are you can tell me.."
"I know but we aren't."
"There's obviously some very high tension between the two of you." 
"No no it's just when uh when we met we did this and then it turned into pranks. There's nothing I promise."
"So dinner then?"
"Uhm-" I think about it. You know what if he wants to flirt with me I'm going to bring it on just as hard. "Yes." I nod determined to get a reaction out of misha tonight.
"I'll take JJ tonight." Jared puts my phone down.
///
///
///
"You hate chocolate!" I laugh as misha tosses the cake in the oven.
"True but you love it."
"I might just fall in love with you, Collins." I grin wanting to reach out and touch him.
"Hell yeah you will." He pours a glass of white wine.
"How do you think tonight's going to end?"
"It matters, is this a date or just dinner with a friend?" He asks with a smirk. I bite my lip and look down.
"I don't dress this nice for just anybody." I turn my head and look at him.
"You're wearing ripped jeans and a flannel."
"A flannel that i don't mind if the buttons end up scattered on the floor and the jeans are very easy to slip off." I give him a look that I can only hope won't lead me embarrassed.
"Are saying you're a bottom?"
"I might be."
"I'll just have to find out on my own won't I?"
"Play your cards right and you will."
"How am I doing so far?"
"Well the fact you're married isn't helping."
"Vickis cheating on me." He blurts out. I straighten up and look at him with concern. "I uh im moving."
"Your kids?"
"Coming with."
"Where you going?"
"I don't know."
"Misha why didn't you tell me?" I ask feeling like this will end up in a fight.
"I didn't want you to treat me like a-like a charity project."
"You're my friend not charity."
"Can we not do this now please? I was having a good time." Misha looks down and then back at me. I look around then back at him.
"You're gonna have to get me back in the mood then." I sit down with a smirk.
"I can do that." Misha stands up and turns the radio on and then starts dancing. Running his hands up his body and then pulling me up out of my chair. Definitely the best dinner I've had in a long time.