Synergy

Por prisoncells

What they thought was a casual romance, turns out to be a much bigger scheme? Can the bands handle the outcom... Más

Preface
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thritry-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sorry Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
The End

Twenty-Eight

68 5 4
Por prisoncells

"I keep telling myself that I get to do this with you, and I immediately feel better."

Ela's POV

I zipped up the last few inches of my dress and looked in the mirror. Wow. This dress was the tightest, hottest, yet most perfect dress I have ever worn. It squeezes me in all the right places. It is everything I could ever want in a dress. Not to mention the color, red hot.

I stepped out of my bathroom to reveal my dress to Alexa, who has been impatiently banging on the door for ten minutes.

"Holy shit. Ela, you look so hot!" Alexa exclaimed.

"Hey thanks. I feel pretty smokin'."

It is true. I haven't felt this great in a dress since, I don't know when. Whenever I was with Kendall, I always had to wear colors that match his dull wardrobe. I never got to wear a dress that may outshine him, but I don't need to worry about that with Harry because nothing could ever over-shadow him.

"I mean, I would love to stand here and compliment you in that dress, but the girls and I have to catch our ride to the show." Alexa said.

"Oh yeah. Don't want to be late for Melinda." I glumly said. As happy as I was that I get to go with Harry, it still depressed me that I wasn't with my actual band.

"Remember Ela. Be hot tonight. Work that carpet with Harry because tonight's the night you guys become the power couple. Not only that, this is the first time you will share the carpet with something you genuinely love. Good luck." and with that Alexa shut my bedroom door.

Love? There is absolutely no way I loved Harry. Yet. Right?

Alexa's POV

"Okay girls! Lets get going!" I clapped my hands in military style as I marched into the living room.

Instead of seeing three people stand up, I saw eight. The boys were here.

"Hey, Alexa! We all just had to come say hey and good luck tonight." Liam grinned as he snuggled up against Lauren.

"Oh. Well, hello guys! You all look quite dapper." I smiled looking at the very cleaned up men standing in front of me.

There was one I couldn't take my eyes off.

"Alexa, you look beyond gorgeous. I thought it was impossible for someone to look perfect, but you really proved me wrong." Niall's eyes stared at my golden gown then back into my eyes.

No, he looked perfect. His tight black jeans and casual suit jacket fit him quite well. He hair was especially ruffled today, and I couldn't help but blush when I looked at him.

"Well, thank you, Niall. You look super handsome if I do say so myself." I left a petite kiss on his cheek.

"Come here, my princess."

Niall pulled me closer into his arms and gave me a tender kiss. It was little, but so sweet I could melt.

We spent a few minutes with them, but then it was time for us to leave.

"Sorry boys. We have to go, but I think our seats are close to each other. Hopefully, we will see you there!" I explained as I tried to leave Niall.

As all of us said goodbye to each other, when Harry came up to me looking quite nervous.

"Do you know where Ela is?" he asked me ringing his hands.

"Go check her room."

"Okay." He shuffled off to the hallway.

"Don't worry he has been a ball of nerves all day. Typical Harry." Niall told me.

"That's okay. Ela too."

"I don't wanna let you go, but I really have to. I will see you at the after party if I don't see you before then, Alexa."

"Sounds good, Niall. Can't wait."

Niall gave me one last slight kiss on the lips before he disappeared down the elevator.

Now, it was just the other three girls and I ready to face the MTV movie awards.

I turned to find Maura smirking at the group of us mischievously.

"Ready bitches?"

Ela's POV

Knock. Knock.

I heard two raspy knocks at my wooden door, and it could only be one person.

"Hello, Harry." I greeted him as I opened my door.

"Holy fucking fuck. You look fucking... Jesus Ela." Harry's jaw completely dropped as soon as he got one look of me.

I wanted to say the same thing about him. He wore a black blazer, black jeans, black boots, and or course, a red hot tie. His hair was swooshed up in his sexy poof, and I just couldn't look away.

"Harry, you look pretty sexy. Not gonna lie." I said with a little giggle.

Harry didn't even hear me because his eyes were too busy racking up and down my body. His continuous staring actually made me feel self conscience.
Harry had beautiful girls, models, actors, singers, fans, all over him, probably much prettier than I.

I crossed my arms over my chest and turned around to go get my shoes.

"Ugh Ela. How am I supposed to be expected to actually watch the awards when I have this award right in front of me?" he walked towards me and covered his eyes in a childish manner, but he spread his fingers to take a little peek.

"Shut up." I grinned over at him.

"I mean I obviously will be checkin' my hot boyfriend out too." I joked with him and gave him a little punch in the arm.

He grabbed my wrist before I could pull back, and he whipped me into his chest.

"In that case, I won't be taking my eyes off of you all night, babe." He cooed into my ear with his strong arms wrapped around me.

Babe. That name still gave me shivers. Good ones of course.

I pulled my head up from breathing into his chest and give him a kiss right on his jawline. Even in heels, he is still much taller than me. Thankfully, he leaned his head down to completely kiss me.

He put his two hands on my cheek and started to feverishly kiss me. His kisses were long and hard. The perfect combination.

I slid my hands up and down his back, feeling the defined muscles stretch underneath my touch. His feet shuffled between mine as he gently pushed me back. He started to walk me over to my plush bed, which was taking everything to the next level.

He sat down in front of me. His lips still locked with mine. With him sitting, I was now taller than him, that was until he pulled me on his lap, and I straddled his long torso.

"I can't even look at you in that red dress without becoming a typical horny douchebag." he muttered into my ear into between kisses on my neck.

"Mhmm." was the only thing I could muster to say as his kisses were hitting all the right spots.

I swished my hands through his hair as he started to inch further and further up my back. The red fabric was slowly sliding up my legs.

His fingers graced along my skin pressing delicately.

"Oh, Harry. Not now. Don't do it."

I knew as soon as he reached my tender spot I wouldn't be able to sit here in this dress any longer.

Instead of listening to my half-hearted pleas, he just kept moving his hands right up to my chest. He started to move his hands from my back to the front of my body, but he stopped right before he made any more moves. He pulled me away from him and stared down at my chest that was currently spilling out all over the place.

"Another thing you have been hiding from me." Harry said as his eyes dilated to a playful light. "But those will have to wait because we have an important event to go to." Harry said as he lifted me off my lap. He gently kissed my wrist where the bracelet he gave me was. I smiled up at him. That bracelet meant so much to me.

"You wore the bracelet when you have this outfit on?" He beamed down at me.

"Of course. Who cares if it matches.
I never take it off and will never."

He left another kiss to my wrist before he gently placed my arm back beside my torso. Wiggly his eyebrows, his hands squeezed my side before tugging my dress down to its prior position.

"Let's go down to the limo." He spoke effortlessly grabbing my hand and towing us out of the room.

However, my thoughts were still left in my room. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry kissing me and the passion I felt between us. It was like a brand new flame being lit beneath us.

I made my way down to the car. Unfortunately, the nervous feelings started to creep back into my bones. My anxiety started to grown deeper as we drove closer and closer to the award show.

Harry picked up on my ill-feeling. "Hey, Ela. Stay calm. I haven't been separated from the boys before either, so I'm pretty nervous too. I keep telling myself that I get to do this with you, and I immediately feel better." Harry's words soothed me.

"I guess you're right. There isn't a single person I would rather be doing this with." I cuddled up next to him and closed my eyes.

I didn't even realize we made it to the award show until the driver opened our door, and I heard the cameras flashing.

"Smile pretty, love. Let's show them what their new in-love power couple looks like." Harry pulled me up and out of the limo.

And from the moment on, all I heard was "Harry and Ela, look over here!" and the words in-love.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.2K 204 18
When Harry gets accepted into the biggest boyband, One Direction, he has a great opportunity. But when he starts to fall in love with a certain band...
4K 88 24
What if love is forbidden, but the one you love is all you think about? What happens when two best friends fall in love with each other? But they can...
33.4K 2.2K 93
Harry Styles and Zayn Malik is a new wed couple .Both of their families are friends for about 20 years.Little did the families know Harry and Zayn di...
469K 12.6K 29
Louis and Harry get into a fight and stop talking but when One Direction gets a death threat they are forced to hide away out in the middle of nowher...