New Life | Uta No Prince-sama...

By Reapers_Rose

This is a reader insert story. You are a normal girl that, unfortunately, lost her parents and is living by h... More

Chapter 1 - Kohaku
Chapter 2 - What Happened
Chapter 3 - Meetings
Chapter 4 - Class A
Chapter 5 - Lunch Time
Chapter 6 - Piano
Chapter 7 - Lyrics
Chaptet 8 - Inspiration
Chapter 9 - Rerun Of Last Time
Chapter 10 - Late night meeting
Chapter 11 - Slip Up
Chapter 12 - Rooftop
Chapter 13 - Ren's Song
Chapter 14 - Choreography
Chapter 15 - Hights
Chapter 16 - Audition
Chapter 17 - Letter
Chapter 18 - Comfort
Chapter 19 - Going To A Concert
Chapter 20 - Lost
Chapter 21 - Concert
Chapter 22 - Rain
Chapter 23 - Downgraded
Chapter 24 - Summer Camp
Chapter 25 - A Dream
Chapter 26 - Late Night Talk
Chapter 27 - Halloween
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 1)
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 2)
Chapter 29 - Audition Forms
Chapter 30 - A Band
Chapter 31 - I'm Ruined
Chapter 33 - This Could Work
Chapter 34 - Just Think About It
Chapter 35 - Turn Of Events
Chapter 36 - Lost
Chapter 37 - There's Still A Chance

Chapter 32 - Maybe

2.8K 107 3
By Reapers_Rose

"That's her, isn't it?"

"She's the one that those tree want to be partners with."

"She's a composer and a singer, right?"

"Jinguji-san and Yusuke-san want her to be their partner?"

"Yes, for some reasons the they like her."

"You mean all the hot boys like her."

"She doesn't look like anything special."

"Who do you think she'll chose?"

Stop! I quicken my walking to get away from all of them. It's not my fault! I didn't tell them to put my name! I end up running until I can't hear them anymore.

After stopping, I find myself in one of the many hallways of Saotome Academy and sigh. Leaning on the wall, I try to regain my breath. I put my hands on my face as I feel like I'm going to cry again.

"Y/N-chan?" I quickly snap my head to the side to see Oji-sensei standing there.

"Oji-sense-" my voice cracks a bit and I look away from her as I see the concern in her eyes.

"What are you doing here, Y/N-chan? What's wrong?"

"I don't know, running away, I guess." I hear her heels making a clanking sound as she walks closer.

"You know that's not the answer," I open my mouth but before I can say anything, she cuts me off.

"And I'm not going to let you drop out either." she says crossing her arms as my eyes widen a bit.

"How did you...."

"Oh please, you really think your Oji-chan wouldn't know your way of thinking by now, would you?" her gentle smile brings the tiniest smile to my lips, "Besides, those boys are eagerly awaiting your decision and it's your duty to give them your decision as soon as possible, you know that."

I let out a shuddering breath and look up at her with pleading eyes, "I know, but the headmaster said that I-"

"I'm aware of what the headmaster wants you to do." she cuts me off again and I'm left there with my mouth opening and closing like a fish, not knowing what to say. She in return gives me that smile that seems to always calm me down.

"I know that you'll do the right thing, Y/N-chan." she pulls me into a hug which I gladly accept and return, burring my head into her shoulder.

"You were always a girl that gave it her all, never giving up until everyone was happy," I pull back and she tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Because of that I know that you will be able to make this difficult situation work. I have no doubt in that or you." I give her a small smile which she returns eagerly.

"Thank you, Oji-chan, I really needed that."

"That's what family's for. I'm always going to be here for you, Y/N-chan." I nod with my smile growing bigger and she keeps looking into my eyes, her hand on my cheek.

"What's the matter?" she just shakes her head, her smile never leaving.

"I just now noticed how fast you've grown up." I chuckle a bit.

"Don't worry, I'll always be your little mei(niece)-chan, oji-chan." she laughed shaking her head.

"One can only hope...." I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion but decide to let it go.

"I'll try my best." I give her one last smile and turn around to head to my next class.

"I know you'll do great, Y/N-chan." I glance over my shoulder back at her and nod, smiling.

"I hope so too, Oji-chan...." I murmur to myself in a whisper as I continue walking away.

I have to think of something otherwise they'll get disqualified and that's something that mustn't happen. No, that's something I won't let happen. They're all amazing, each in their own way, and they deserve equally amazing songs.

~•~•~•~

I stop packing my things and glance through the classroom window when a ray of light hits the corner of my eye.

A smile finds its way onto my lips as I'm met with a beautiful sight of the sun slowly setting over the horizon and bathing the sky in a breathtaking combination of pink, purple and orange shades of light.

It's amazing how such a simple thing as looking to the sky, even through a window, can calm my nerves, at least a bit.

I purposely decided to stay a bit longer to try and gather my thoughts but that turned out to be quite a fruitless task.

I shake my head to get rid of those discouraging thoughts and put the rest of my things into my messenger bag, throwing it over my shoulder.

With a final sigh, I walk out of the classroom, closing the door behind me.

I'm not one to give up too easily - Oji-chan reminded me of that - so I'm going to give it my all. This is probably the hardest task I was ever given but I won't be discouraged.

I just need to think of something and make it a reality. I just need to think of something that won't disappoint any of them and will give me enough time to finish the headmaster's task.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by an all too familiar meow. Turning around, I'm met with a familiar black body of a cat with amber eyes, sitting a few feet away from me.

"Kohaku?" I mumble confused and he meows again.

"What are you doing here?"

Without a sound he just turns around and starts walking away, disappearing behind a corner.

I glance once more behind me, towards the dorm rooms before looking to where Kohaku was just a moment ago and making up my mind. I quickly start jogging to catch up to that domestic animal.

One thing I learned about him is that he's not anywhere just to be there. In one way or another he was always able to help me so I never saw a reason not to follow or trust him.

After turning another corner, I come to a stop as I see Kohaku sitting in front of a slightly ajar door. As I got closer, I started to hear a gentle voice mumbling to itself.

My eyes widened at the realization that I know the owner of that voice very well.

I put my hand gently on the door and pushed it open, seeing the person sitting at the piano with a troubled look at their face.

"Haru-chan?" she instantly looks up, hearing her name being called and smiles a tired smile once she notices that it's me.

"Hey, Y/N-chan," I walk into the room, closing the door behind me.

"Are you alright?" I ask as I walk over to her.

She glances to the side before that same tired smile appears again on her lips and she nods.

"Yep, I'm fine." I raise an eyebrow at her and lean on the piano.

"You sure 'bout that? Doesn't look like everything's fine to me," I trail off, glancing through the window before returning my eyes to her.

She visibly gulps, scratching one of her pink cheeks and glancing to the side again.

"N-no, everything f-fine, Y-Y/N-chan."

"Have I ever told you that you're not a good liar?" I ask, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow, "Your stuttering gives you away, Haru-chan."

She sighs, turning her attention to her hands that are lying on her lap.

"I'm sorry, I'm just in a bit of a tuff stop right now,"

"Is about the boys?" I ask as I take a seat next to her. She nods without looking up and starts playing with her fingers.

"Looks like we're in the same boat then," I chuckle bitterly at my words, "Except, I have another thing to worry about,"

Apparently she heard me because her eyes quickly found mine.

"What do you mean?" I study her eyes filled with concern and curiosity while fighting a war with myself.

I told Masato about what the headmaster wants from me so why shouldn't I tell her? Knowing her, she would try to help me somehow and that's the least I want right now. She has her worries, she doesn't need mine on top of that. But maybe she could give me advice.

"Y/N-chan?" I sigh and make up my mind.

"The headmaster changed my task for our final audition,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.8K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
985K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...