Chapter 19 - Going To A Concert

Right now I was with Haru-chan and pretty much everyone else in the school's lunch hall. I don't now what's the reason for all of us to be here. All I know is that Haru-chan showed up in front of my dorm room and said that she has something to tell me. That's why I'm here - in a pair of black ripped jean, a tie dye like galaxy loose tank top and a black shirt tied around my waist with my combat boots.

''I so excited!'' Haru-chan said clapping her hands together. I raised an eyebrow at her.

''Oh, right.... today's Hayato's concert.'' Tomo-chan said with a sigh. I gave her a confused look. What does that have to do with me? Then she stood up and put her hands on Haru-chan's shoulders.

''I would love to go with you but I have homework that I have to do.'' she said with an apologetic smile.

''Nanami-chan, are you sure you now how to get there?'' Otoya-kun asked concerned and she nodded smiling. Awww.... I was smrking, looking at him and he looked away with pink dusting his cheeks.

''Hai! I wasn't able to sleep last night at all.'' she said smiling at all of us. That isn't very healthy.... I let out a sigh.

''That makes me worry.'' Masato said, his eyes closed with his arms crossed.

''That's why Y/N-chan is coming with me!'' Haru-chan answered him. I snapped my head in her direction, my eyes wide open.

''W-what?'' she looked at me still smiling and tilted her head a little.

''I thought it would be good for us to go together.... have fun!'' she said giving me her puppy eyes. I tried, I really did but lost in the end. I let out another sigh but nodded.

''Well then.... I better come along and show you the way.'' Ren said showing up behind us and putting a hand on my shoulder. I side glanced at him and sigh. After what happed.... I think, I like the other Ren much more. I could feel by face becoming warm and I shook my head. Nope! That's not gonna happen.

''We can call it a double date.'' he said smiling at me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

''That's not what a double date is....'' I said bluntly looking at him.

''I know.... we just have to find a date for Little Lamb.'' now, he was some what smirking at me. I could feel my face going red and I quickly looked to the side, shaking my head lightly.

''What?'' I asked once my face was back to normal. He just continued smiling at me.

''That makes me even more worried.'' I looked back at Masato confused. He was glaring at Ren and I sighed yet again. They're at it again.... I don't understand how they were very good friends and now they barely go a day without fighting.

''Come on, Y/N-chan, let's go!'' Haru-chan said grabbing my hand but stopped as Otoya-kun spoke again.

''Are you sure you know how to get there Nanami-chan?'' he said concered looking at her. She nodded smiling.

''Don't worry I have a map and I have Y/N-chan to help if I get lost.'' she said pulling me out of the lunch hall.

''That will only work if you listen to me....'' I said with a sigh. She just giggled and continued dragging me out. I gave my best puppy eyes to Tomo-chan but she just shrugged smiling at me. I frowned at her. I'll get her back for that!

''You do know where the concert it going to be, right?'' I asked as we were walking down one of the school corridors. She smiled nodding at me.

''Hai-!'' just as we turned around a corner she bumped into someone and fell down.

''You okay?'' I asked as I crouched down and put a hand on her shoulder. She was holding her head but nodded slowly. She reach out to pick up a CD that fell out of her bag when her hand touch someone else's. We both looked up to see Ichinose. He took the CD and looked at it as he stood back up on his feet. He stook a step foward and closed his eyea as if he was in pain. Is he hurt? I thought as I gave him a curious look.

''You're going to Hayato's concert?'' he asked looking at Haru-chan.

''H-hai.'' she stuttered out blushing a little. He sighed and gave her back the CD.

''You aren't going to your brother's concert?'' she asked quietly. I looked at her confused. Ichinose and Hayato are brothers?

''I have no intention on going to the concert of that lowlife....'' he said as he turned and started walking away. Haru-chan staied quiet looking at the ground. I frowned looking at her.

''That isn't something to say about your own brother.'' I finally spoke up stirnly looking at his back. He stopped and looked over his shoulder at us and then sighed looking back ahead and continued walking.

''Just be careful.'' we heared him say before he turned a corner. I looked at Haru-chan and saw her looking at me wide eyed.

''Y/N-chan,'' I looked at her confused.

''Thank you!'' she said jumping on me and hugging me. What is she doing!? Once I was firmly on my own two feet I lightly hugged her back.

''What was that for?'' I asked once she let go of me. She was just smiling at me.

''Because you stood up for Hayato....''

''Oh that.... I just said that 'cause I knew how much he means to you.'' I said rubbing the back of my head and smiling. She just continued smiling at me. My smiled dropped as I remembered that he looked like he was hurt.

''What is it Y/N-chan?'' she asked concer showing in her yellow eyes. I shook my head and smiled a little.

''Nothing, I just remembered that it looked like he was hurt when he was walking away....'' I said in thought, looking over to the corner where he disappeared. She didn't say anything so I looked back at her. She was looking at the ground, the CD in her hands. I put my hand on her shoulder. She slowly looked back up at me.

"It didn't happen because of you, Haru-chan." she still contined looking at the ground but glanced at me with pleading eyes.

"You shouldn't worry so much. You can buy him something if it will make you feel better." she instantly started smiling.

''You're right! I can buy something for him. Come on, Y/N-chan, let's go!'' she grabbed my hand again and started pulling me behind her. I have a bad feeling about this....