Chapter 4 - Class A

I was woken up by an annoying beeping by my ear. I turn onto my other side and put a pillow on my head but that doesn't help much. I instantly sit up and glare at the little pice of annoying trash that is called an alarm clock. Why did someone invent this? I yawen and strech, still sitting on my bed. I get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done, I combed my hair and brushed my teeth then went back to my room to get dressed.

There on my desk is the school uniform, I still find it weired that the school sents you the uniform and you don't go pick it up. I sigh and walk over to my desk, once I get a good look at it, I come to a sudden stop. The uniform consisted of a dark blue coat with yellow stripes with the school's crest on the heart, a black vest, white shirt, yellow tartan dress, red bow-tie and of course red shose. This is.... something I.... would never wear by my own free will. I'm not saying it's bed, it's just I'm not that much of a colorful person.

I sigh again and get quickly drssed, but add a pair of black knee length socks, and grab my messenger bag, going to the kitchen.

I look around but I couldn't see Oji-kun anywhere then I saw a note on a frige. I walk up to it and read it,

Good morning, Y/N-chan! I hoped you slepped well.... I left earlyer that you seeing as I work there and am your new homeroom teacher ;). Don't be late on you first day!

                              xoxo Oji-chan

I chuckle at the note, looks like he's already himself again. I have a quick look around the kitchen and grab an apple. Taking my headphones and pluging them into my phone, which was in my dress pocket, and putting them around my neck. I left the house, locked it and headed to school.

It's April and everything is in bloom. The Academy lookes beautiful with all the cherry blossom theers surrounding it in bloom. Everyone was outside in front of the school, waiting for the entrance ceremony to begin. There was a big stage in the front and lots of seats for everyone to sit in. As I was walking, trying to find a good place to sit, I spotted Haru-chan in front. I walked up to her and sat next to her. She was talking to some other girl with long red hair and pink eyes.

''Hello.'' I said looking at them. They both turned to me and Haru-chan hugged me. I smiled hugging her back.

''I was looking for you Y/N-cham, where have you been?'' Haru-cha asked. I smiled sheepeshly, rubbing the back of my head.

''I just came....'' she was looking at me smiling and blicked a couple of time. Then she shook her head, giggling. I looked at the other girl and smiled, holding my hand out.

''Hey, my name is L/N Y/N.'' she smiled back at me and took my hand.

''Nice to meat you, Y/N-chan, I'm Shibuya Tomochika but you can call me Tomo-chan.'' she said smiling a big smile, I nodded.

''Nice to meet you too, Tomo-chan.'' I said smiling. We continued our talk until we heared some man, in a suit, talking about smething on the stage. I didn't hear him quite good so I leaned to Haru-chan.

''What did he say?'' I whispered. She opened her mouth to say something then we heared laughter all around us. What the hell? Everyone was looking for the sourc of the voice but no one could find it.

''Those who do not know love, have no place here!'' the voice shouted. Where is that coming from!?

''Look over there!'' someone shouted. We all looked at where he was pointing at and on top of the roof of the Saotome Academy was a man.