Chaptet 8 - Inspiration

I suddenly woke up, sitting in my bed. Confused, I look out the window. It's still night. I strech and yawen, putting a hand over my mouth. Why did I wake up? I rubbed my eye with my right hand and looked to the side.

''Kohaku?'' he was there sitting on the spare bed, looking at me. I tilt my head in confusion. I slowly stood up, out of bed and looked around my room. I turned on the light on my desk and saw him sitting in front of my closet now. What? I walked over to the closet and opened. As expected only my clothes were in there. I looked down at him and he was staring up at me. I sighed putting a hand on my hip.

''You want me to get dressed, don't you?'' he meowed his response as if confirming my suspicion. I sighed yet again and got dressed in what I usually wear when classes are over. Yawening I walked over to the door and opened it. He walked out and started going down the hallway. I closed the door and ran after him. Where is he taking me this late a night? I don't think we should me out of our dorm rooms. I ran pass many hallways and took many turns following him. Then he stopped in front of a somewhat big door.

I stopped next to him and bend down to catch my breath. Once I stopped pantting, I glanced and him with the corner of my eyes. He was looking at me. I let out a breath and opened the door slowly. The room was like a big ballroom. It had big windows oposet of me and the moonlight seeped in beautifully. It was just.... wow. I don't know what to say.

Kohaku walked pass me and jumped onto the black piano. I walked over to it and sat down. I look up at him and he was just looking at me. I slowly put my hands down on the keys.

I was shocked when I unconsciously started to play. I didn't know that that was in me. The music that I was making took me to a whole other place. Never thought I would say that but it reminded me of where I came from and how was my life there.... A tear rolled down my cheek. I really don't want to go there ever again. I'm the happies here I have ever been in my life. I made friends.... real friends, not some people that would stab you in the back the first chance they get. I smiled as another tear was rolling down my cheek. Kohaku was just sitting there, looking at me. I'll have to write this notes down or I'll forget....

Suddenly there was a blank music sheet in front of me and a pen. I looked Kohaku shocked and then smiled patting him.

Every once in a while I would stop to write down what I have played. The music was just coming to me.... I don't know how but it was. When I noticed what time it was, the sun has started to raise already. I sighed, smiling at the music sheet. The melody was done! All that was left were the lyrics now. Kohaku jumped off the piano and we left the room going to my drom room.

The funny thing is that I don't feel tired at all. I feel energised and ready for anything. I even don't think that this assignment is going to be too hard anymore. I chuckled at myslef.

I felt like someone was watching me and I turned around but saw no one. That's stragne.... I shrugged and continued walking. Kohaku kept looking behind us and I smiled petting him.

''There's no one there....'' he meowed but would look back once in a while.

I didn't know that writing music, lyrics would be so fun to do! Every time I talked to Haru-chan, Tomo-chan, Masato.... anyone! Even Ren.... I got a new verse. All the time I was smiling and having fun with them, it all helped me to write this song.

I once saw this guy with midnight dark-blue hair and turquoise-blue eyes looking at me while I was playing. I stopped and turned around to have a good look at him but he was gone. During that whole time, Kohaku was always with me except when I was in class.

~•~•~•~

Today's the big day. I was next in line to sing my song in a private recording studio which the school had. Ringo-sensei -- yeah, I calmed down so now I call her sensei again, has said that my song is great. I was listening as the song was playing for everyone to hear. Haru-chan's and Otoya-kun's song is great! I must say they both outdid themselves, I couldn't stop smiling. The song ended and I heared Ringo-sensei,