Chapter 32 - Maybe

"That's her, isn't it?"

"She's the one that those tree want to be partners with."

"She's a composer and a singer, right?"

"Jinguji-san and Yusuke-san want her to be their partner?"

"Yes, for some reasons the they like her."

"You mean all the hot boys like her."

"She doesn't look like anything special."

"Who do you think she'll chose?"

Stop! I quicken my walking to get away from all of them. It's not my fault! I didn't tell them to put my name! I end up running until I can't hear them anymore.

After stopping, I find myself in one of the many hallways of Saotome Academy and sigh. Leaning on the wall, I try to regain my breath. I put my hands on my face as I feel like I'm going to cry again.

"Y/N-chan?" I quickly snap my head to the side to see Oji-sensei standing there.

"Oji-sense-" my voice cracks a bit and I look away from her as I see the concern in her eyes.

"What are you doing here, Y/N-chan? What's wrong?"

"I don't know, running away, I guess." I hear her heels making a clanking sound as she walks closer.

"You know that's not the answer," I open my mouth but before I can say anything, she cuts me off.

"And I'm not going to let you drop out either." she says crossing her arms as my eyes widen a bit.

"How did you...."

"Oh please, you really think your Oji-chan wouldn't know your way of thinking by now, would you?" her gentle smile brings the tiniest smile to my lips, "Besides, those boys are eagerly awaiting your decision and it's your duty to give them your decision as soon as possible, you know that."

I let out a shuddering breath and look up at her with pleading eyes, "I know, but the headmaster said that I-"

"I'm aware of what the headmaster wants you to do." she cuts me off again and I'm left there with my mouth opening and closing like a fish, not knowing what to say. She in return gives me that smile that seems to always calm me down.

"I know that you'll do the right thing, Y/N-chan." she pulls me into a hug which I gladly accept and return, burring my head into her shoulder.

"You were always a girl that gave it her all, never giving up until everyone was happy," I pull back and she tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Because of that I know that you will be able to make this difficult situation work. I have no doubt in that or you." I give her a small smile which she returns eagerly.

"Thank you, Oji-chan, I really needed that."

"That's what family's for. I'm always going to be here for you, Y/N-chan." I nod with my smile growing bigger and she keeps looking into my eyes, her hand on my cheek.