Chapter 10 - Late night meeting

The sun has started to set and I was walking inside the Academy. I didn't feel like going to my dorm room yet.... so I decided to walk around.

In the distance I saw Masato walk into a room and he left the door slightly open. I knew I shouldn't but curiosity got the better of me. I walked quietly over and peeked inside. He was there talking with Haru-chan. I smirked in triumph. I knew it! He does like her! And of course, being me, I listen to their talk. He was trying to comfort and encourage her. I smiled at I watched them. He told her about his childhood and she told him about hers. He started playing the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star song as she followed him. She was happy when she played but when she tried doing it by herself she froze up. He looked at her and moved behind her and put his hand on hers.

I had to hide behind the wall and put a hand over my mouth to stop myself from squealing. They were so cute! Oh my God.... I'm turning into Nasuke. I shook my head of the thought and looked back at them.

She started playing like her-old-self and when she was done she stood up and thanked him. Then he stared to play a song that he made when he met her. I smiled leaning on the wall and chose to leave them alone. I'm glad that he likes her, I really am.... but the thing that bothers me is that Otoya-kun also likes her and I'm pretty sure they aren't the only ones. I sighed shaking my head of the thought for now.

The night has already started to set and I was still outside walking around the Academy. I just don't feel like going to my dorm room yet. The night itself was very beautiful. The stars were shining and there was no coulds anywhere. It was very peaceful and quiet which I quite enjoyed. As I was walking, I could have sworn that I saw a big light coming from the boys dorm rooms. But it was gone in an instant. It must have been my imagination....

I just continued walking looking ahead of me. Not long after that I heared a loud scream. I snapped my head in the direction of the scream and decided to have a look. I came to the front of the boys dorm rooms and saw someone lying there on the ground. I slowly waked over to him to see he was passed out. Is that Syo?

I was coming closer to him and I could see he has a fedora on his head. I came to stand next to him and crouched down. He looks so peaceful like that. I held my hand out going to touch.... I don't what. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and I squeaked falling onto my butt.

''What are you doing?'' I was still looking at the ground and he was still holding my wrist.

''I thought you were unconscious and I wanted to see if you were alright....'' I whispered looking down. He let go of my wrist and I brought it close to my chest. I could hear him sigh. What's wrong with me? Why can't I look up at him?

''Look at me....'' he said gently and put him finger under my chin making me look at him. He's eyes widened when he looked at my face.

''You're that girl that was with the other pink haired one!'' I moved my head away from him and he pulled his hand away. I was glaring at the ground. Why does everyone remember me just because Haru-chan!? I wasn't mad at her.... I don't know at who was I mad. I just was! I stood up and turned around to leave. But I stopped mid step.

''Sorry to have bothered you....'' I said walking away. What the hell is wrong with me?! I put my headphones on and started listening to music. I was listening to it so loud that I didn't hear anything until someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around glaring at the person to see it was that blonde with the fedora. I pulled my headpohones down.

''Look I.... just wanted to say thanks for being worried, even thoue you don't know me.'' I nodded and turned around to walk away but he stopped me again.

''What's your name?''

''L/N F/N'' I said with a sigh and smiled at him. He looked away then back at me with a smile.

''I'm Kurusu Syo.'' I smiled. Oh.... so he is that Syo guy.

''Are you that guy that Nasuke is always after saying you're kawai?'' I asked.

''I'm not kawai!'' he yelled but then he smiled at me with a sigh.

''.... but yeah, that's me.'' his smile is really.... nice. I blushed a little and quickly shook my head of the thought. Nope! Not going there.

We ended up talking for quite a while. Until I decided that it was time for me to go to sleep. I said goodbye and went to my dorm room. Lets try for that to never happen again, yeah? Yeah. I sighed as I entered my room and closed the door behind me. I took a quick shower and went to bed falling asleep instantly.