Chapter 21 - Concert

We finally made it to Hayato's concert. I turnes out that Syo and Natsuki were heading to the same carneval, where the concert is beeing held, beacuse it has something to do with Piyo. I think the name of that chick, that Natsuki is a big fan of, is Piyo. Anyways, that's how all four of us ended up at the concert. Because there's a lot of people, in order we don't get separated, Haru-chan had her arm looped around Natsuki's and mine was looped around Syo's.

I was getting frustrated at Syo because he constantly continued to look everywhere but didn't once meet my eyes when we were talking. Why?

Deciding that I head enough of his childish behaviour, I slowed down and pulled him to the back so that we were walking behide Natsuki and Haru-chan. I highly doubt that they would hear us anyway, becuase of the sheer number of people around us, but just to be safe.

"What is it?" Syo asked while looking to the side. This and the slight look of confusion I could make out from the corner of his face made me even more upset.

"Is there something bothering you?"

"No, of course not." I sighed, putting my hand on his cheek and turning his head lighlty to make him look at me.

"Then why are you refusing to meet my eyes, Syo?"

I could clearly see the shock on his face which made me even more confused. Unconsciously I tightened my hold on his arm.

His eyes dived to the side and I could feel his cheek getting warmer under my palm. Was he blushing?

"It's not that I...-That's not why...-I didn't mean to-" he was rubbing the back of his head and looking so embarrassed that if this was a different situation I would have started laughing.

"Syo, it's alright," he looked back at me sighed before shaking his head.

"I don't know why I was like that but I'm sorry." I gave him a small smile before an idea popped into my head.

"I'll forgive you if," he raised an eyebrow in question and a smirk found it's way onto my face.

"You let me wear you fedora." his eyesbrows knitted together in confusion and then widened in shock.

"Wait. What?"

I just reached for his fedora and took it from his head, putting it on my head and winking at him.

"There, now we're even." a smile found it's way onto his face as he chuckled which made me laugh as well.

"Alright, that seems fair enough. Besides, I like the was it looks on you." I stopped laughing and glanced to the side as could feel my cheeks getting warmer because of what he said.

"Thanks."

"Y/N-chan, Kurusu-san? Are you coming?" we both looked over to Natsuki and Haru-chan and quickly walked over to them.

We stopped walking when we coulden't move any further because of the amount of people that has gathered in front of the stage.

"At any rate he looks like Tokiya-kun, doesn't he?" Natsuki asked as the concert finally started.

"Of course he does, they're identical twins." Syo answered with a loud sigh.

"I whish this was Hyuga-sensei's concert...." he whined and I nudged him a little.

"Come on now, Syo. It can't be that bad." I smirk at him and move my head as if to point at Haru-chan but he doesn't look at her and smiles at me instead.

"She's right. Plus Syo-chan, watching a pro at work is one of the ways to learn, too." Natsuki said to which Syo tsked. The concert started and I my eyes widened a little as I saw the man, Haru-chan adores so much, on the screens with all those colors and a smile that doesn't look too real.