Chapter 31 - I'm Ruined

A whimper escapes my lips as I slowly slide down the door of my door room, holding my head. As soon as I closed it behind me, eveything came crashing down on me all at once. Why is everything so complicated?! Why couldn't I say anything to stop them at the summer camp? Better yet, why didn't I want to say anything? The worst part is that now Ren, Syo and Akito won't have partners and they won't - argh! I really messed up big this time! Even Satsuki.... I know that he wouldn't have anything to do with any of this but I still feel the guilt. I start breathing heavely and I can feel my eyes stinging from the unshead tears.

Hearing a meow, I sniffle and glance up to see Kohaku leaning on my legs with his front paws. As soon as I bring my hand up to rub my eyes, he walks around and climbs into my lap. I scratch him behind the ear and he instantly snuggles into my neck. I chuckle sadly as I wrap my arms around the cat. With another meow and a lick on my cheek, I slowly stand up, bringing him with me. I walk over to my bed, putting him down and going over to my closet.

"I'm ruined." I sigh as I rub my face.

Opening the closet, I pull out a pair of black leggings and a bigger purple hoodie with 'Note to self: ...relax' in black letters. Turning around, my eyes widen as I see no Kohaku. Where did he go? I shake my head of the thought and walk over to the bathroom.

After a long, hot, relaxing shower, I get dressed and walk out just to see Kohaku back on my bed with my journal open next to him. With a raised eyebrow, I walk over to him and scratch him behind the ear.

"Where have you gone off to?" I glance at my journal and freeze, my eye wide. There's a beautiful F/F drawen on a blank page along with

I know you'll find a way; if there's none, make one.

That's the same handwriting as the one from the summer camp! But.... how's that possible? I snap my head up and meet eyes with Kohaku.

"What? How did...?" he just tilted his head to the side. I look back at my journal and then around my room. I jog to the door and open it. Looking left to right there's not a single soul anywhere. Closing the door, I make my way to the window and open it, leaning on it to have a better look. Nothing. There's no one outside. Then how...?

I glance over my shoulder, back at the journal, and then at Kohaku who was just looking at me.

"I must be losing my mind." I sit down on the windowsill and lean back. With the corner of my eye, I see Kohaku jump off my bed and walk over to me, jumping onto my lap. I look down at him and bring him closer.

"You aren't that prince Ari by any chance, are you?" he moew and I sigh. Thought so? What was I thinking?! I really must be losing my mind. I let go of him and he curles up on my stomach.

"What am suppose to do now? Ren, Syo and Akito won't even have a chance at coming up with a song, let alone a contract, and it's all my fault! Why did they have to put my name-"

"Nani?!" Kohaku screaches, jumping off me and I fall off the windowsill, luckly into my room but hit my head on the wooden floor.

"The hell...?" I mumble to myself as I sit up and rub the back of my head. That really hurt. Suddenly my door bursts open and I quickly turn around to see Tomo-chan standing there and breathing heavely. I'm still rubbing the back of my head, keeping one of my eyes closed. What is it now? Before I could have said a word, she was in front of me, her eyes wide.