Chapter 7 - Lyrics

The next day when I woke up, I found Haru-chan waiting for me outside my dorm room. I got dressed and did my morning routine. I left with her and we headed for our class. Everytime we had free time we would go to the lybrary to study. I sat with her at a table and was teaching her what which simbol means: what is a pause, beats per measure and which note gets the beat. As I was teaching her with the corner of my eye I saw Masato and Natsuki watching her. That made me smile. It's alway nice to have friends even if some what to be more. I don't what to ever return to my previous life. I was so alone....

We finished our last class for to day and now I'm with Haru-chan at the library again. She learned it all, all she has to do now is show it. There's a piano in here, so we can use it. I put a book with a random music sheet in it in front of her. I looked up at me scared and I smiled at her.

''Don't worry, you can do it.'' she sighed and nodded. She put her hands on the keys and started to play. My eyes widened. She can do it! She did it! I quickly walked around her and followed the notes as she played. She's hitting every note perfectly! She stopped playing and looked up at me smiling. I smiled at brought her into a hug and she hugged me back giggling.

''You did it! You learned how to read music!'' we both laughed as she hugged me again.

''Arigato! Thank you so much....'' she said still hugging me. I could hear her voice started to crak and that melted my heart. We went back to our dorm rooms and she told me to come to her and Tomo-chan's when I change. I nodded smiling and entered my dorm room. There on my bed was Kohaku. I walked up to him and petted him. He purred into my hand and I smiled at him. I got changed and walked back to him.

''You gonna stay here or are you coming with me?'' he meowed and jumped into my amrs. I smiled, patting his head as I left my dormroom and nocked on Haru-chan and Tomo-chan's. Tomo-chan opened the door smiling and I came inside. I sat down on Haru-chan's bed as I put Kohaku down onto my lap.

''What's up with you guys and cats?'' Tomo-chan asked. I looked at her confused.

''Us?'' she nodded.

''Yeah, you and Haruka.'' she said. I looked at Haru-chan and just shrug smiling.

''Kohaku found me and he hasn't left my side since then....'' I said looking down and patting him. He purred which made me smile. I coudn't tell them that he's from another word, the same world as me that is. I looked up again at Haru-chan.

''You have a cat?''

''Not quite.... he comes and he goes as he wishes but his name is Kuppuru.'' she said. That's a cute name for a cat. Atleast she had more imagination the me.

''Cute name.'' I said smiling at her. She nodded and went back to writting something.

''Are you alright?'' Tomo-chan asked as she stood up from sitting on the bed and walked over to Haru-chan.

''Yeah, I'm fine. But I'm have trouble thinking of a melody....'' she said sighing. Tomo-chan was looking at her wide eyed.

''You learned how to read music?! In one day!'' Haru-chan nodded smiling at me.

''That beacuse I had a great teacher.'' I blushed a little at her complement and rubbed the back of my head smiling sheepeshly.

''That's amazing....'' Tomo-cham whispered looking at both of us.

''What are you writing again?'' I asked her. I can't help it, I can forget things very easily.... if I'm tired.

''I'm trying to think of a melody for the song that we have to write.'' she said staring at the paper in front of her. My face paled. I totally forgot about that and I have to do everything by myself! I fell into depression and Kohaku meowed instantly making both girl look at me.

''Hey don't worry, Y/N-chan! If you need any help ask me, after all it's only fare.'' Haru-chan said smiling kindly at me and sat down next to me. I nodded still looking down.

''Cheer up! I'm sure if you ask everyone would help you.'' Tomo-chan said sitting next to me on my other side and Kohaku meowed. I giggled, I'm glad I have such good friends. They both hugged me and we contiued talking for a while. It was geting late an I should get some rest. I bid goodnight to both girl and left their dormroom, going go mine.

I closed the door behind me and laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling. Great.... I totally forgot about that. I have to think of the song, the melody and them sing it all. I sighed. This isn't going to be easy at all. I turned my head and saw Kohaku cuddling my arm. I smiled and patted him.

With a sigh, I got up. I must take a shower before going to bed. I took a nice long shower and got dressed in my pjs. I cralled into my bad and closed my eyes. This feels so nice.... I let out a breath of relief and fell asleep instantly.