Chapter 30 - A Band

How did I get myself into this? I sigh as I open my mail box and take out the mail. Just a letter from Oji-chan, nothing interesting. I'm going to read it later.

Feeling a buz in my pocket, I take out my phone. I got a text from Akito. I haven't seen him in quite some time.

~ Flashback ~

I sigh as I close my journal. I'm having a major writer's block. Why am I having such a problem with thinking of some lyrics?

Shaking my head, I stand up and move away from the tree, in which's shadow I was resting and trying to find inspiration. Walking towards the acadamy, I come to a stop as I see a guy lying on a bench and by the looks of it, sleeping.

Curiosity got the best of me and I walked over to him. As soon as I casted a shadow on his form, he woke up. He looks up to me, glaring.

"What do you want?" I raise an eyebrow at him. What's got him ticked off?

"Nothing, I just got curious." I shrug and this time, he raises an eyebrow at me which makes me smirk a little. He slowly starts to sit up and asks,

"Aren't you that girl that sings and composes?" I take a seat on the bench and nod.

"Yeah but I won't be known like that for long." I sigh and hold my head.

"Why?" I glance at him with the corner of my eyes and just then notice that he isn't at all bad looking. He's quite handsome, in fact, with his brown hair and ice-blue, almost gray, eyes.

 He's quite handsome, in fact, with his brown hair and ice-blue, almost gray, eyes

"I can't think up of any lyrics." he starts to laugh and I glare at him. That's nice of him, note the sarcasm.

"You girls are really dumb sometimes." my eyes widen a bit. There was no need for him to insult me like that. Well, I guess that's what I get for talking to someone I know nothing about. That sounded so wrong. I sigh and stand up.

"I guess you're right. I did talk to you, after all." I start to walk away and I can hear him trying to catch up to me.

"I'm not going to take that the wrong way." ah, so I did get his attantion.

"Oh, are you sure?" I glance at him with a smirk forming on my face. He stops and looks at me, wide eyed which makes my smirk grow bigger. He starts laughing and I chuckle a bit. Now I know what kind of a guy he is.

"You're not bad, you know. I'm Yusuke Akito, by the way." I give him a smile and wink.

"L/N Y/N, nice to meet you." we just continue walking until he gets a text. He reads it and a smirk finds its way onto his face. He looks up at me, with that smirk, and says,

"Come on, I'll show you something." he grabs my hand and starts pulling me behind him.

"Where are we going?" he glances back at me and winks.