It's Kind of a habit • n.p...

By _Alexiisaurus_

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you so, you know.... Rebellious?" Drew asked, immediately regretting wh... More

A great start - 1
Brothers? - 2
Tøp concert - 3
Stalker - 4
New enemy - 5
Icecream - 6
My Partner's a brat- 7
Not my fault - 8
Spies - 9
A big risk - 10
A bad way to wake up - 11
~ Authors Note~
Pen tapping - 12
Sitting on a roof~ 13
Meeting the next door neighbour ~ 14
Ditched - 15
In trouble and good news - 16
Wrong order ~ 17
Hey I know you ~ 18
Much better ~ 19
An idiotic Drew ~ 20
Bro-hugs - 21
Copy Cat ~ 22
Migraine - 23
~Authors Note~
Caught - 24
At an all time low- 25
Unbelievable ~ 26
Flying - 27
3 chances ~ 28
Authors Note ~2
Do you like me?~ 30
That dreaded time of the year~ 31
Oreo Babies~ 32
I'm a pro ~ 33
Authors Note
Tagged
Accidents - 34

Announcement- 29

100 9 25
By _Alexiisaurus_

I sat at my desk in history, doodling on a small piece of paper. What by 'doodling' I mean moving my hand, drawing random lines in the least artistic way possible.

"Hey can I borrow a pencil?" I heard Beck whisper to me, from the table behind.

"Can I have a brick to throw at your face?" I asked without turning around.

Yes I just said that.

*dramatic hair flip*

Oh biscuits I'm talking to myself.

Our teacher Mr Rivers was writing notes on the board.
He was in his mid-20's and you could always hear the little whispers of Ashley and her 'squad' saying how 'goodlooking' he is.

Personally, I prefer people in rock bands.

"Hey! All I did is ask for a pencil."

"It's was." I muttered

"Whaa?"

After I had ignored him, he whispered again.

"So is that a no."

"Do I look like I have a pencil? "

I swivelled around in my chair to look at Beck.

"Can I say yes." He smirked.

"Why don't you have a pencil anyway?" I asked facing him now.

This is the only class that I didn't have with Nate or Drew. Well that and gym of course. So Beck was the only person I would talk to.

The lesson had started 15 minutes ago, he could of asked me sooner. However, I wasn't too sure whether I even had a pencil.

He was wearing a dark grey t-shirt which fades to white at the bottom and black jeans. His eyes were puffy and he looked extremely tired with his hair sticking up in random directions.

"Ugh, my younger siblings thought that it would be funny to snap them and draw on each others faces."

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Can, I just please have a pencil?" He said pouting.

I sighed and tapped my chin.

"Hmm, I'm not sure."

He made a sad face and I rolled my eyes. I put my hands in my pockets and pulled out the pencil Nate had gave me yesterday.

I threw it at him and he caught it.

"Awh thanks! " He said squinting his eyes and giving me a goofy smile.

"Yeh, Yeh." I said turning back around.

Only to see that Mr River was staring at me from the front of the class, with his arms folded.

"Finished? " He asked raising his eyebrows.

He seemed like one of those extremely strict teachers.

He was. Unless he is in a good mood then he's the best teacher in the school.

"Umm Yeh? "

He sighed and and narrowed his eyes at me.

The rest of the class was staring at me interested on what problem I would cause next.

3 chances.

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and sat up in my chair.

"Um, sorry... Sorry..uh sir? " I wasn't use to this whole 'be good thing.' As you could probably tell.

"Good enough. " He said nodding his head and turning back around to get on with his notes.

"What? " I said politely smiling at all my gaping classmates.

They all immediately turned back around, some carried on making their notes and others carried on whispering to each other.

Well I must of forgotten to whisper.

Around half an hour later the bell went, signalling the end of second period.

"Attention, all students to the sports hall."

Everyone started collecting up their things. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and started walking beside Beck down the corridors.

"What does that mean? " I asked. The whole time I have been here not a single announcement has happened.

"Usually, it's something great." He saiild cheerily, holding some of his books in his right arm.

Beck was one of those nerds you would see in a movie. That guy who's a jokester and a bit of a prankster, the ones who's best friends are typical bad boys. Beck has some of the best grades and he's really sweet.

"I highly doubt that."

I spotted Nate and Drew by their lockers and stopped.

"Hey I'll see you later." He nodded towards me then done one of those bro-nods to Nate and Drew.

He walked away and I walked over to Nate and Drew.

"Howdy! " I said leaning against the lockers next to Nate as I watched Drew put his textbooks in his locker.

"Sup." Said Nate and Drew in unison.

They both slowly looked at each other creepily then chuckled and high-fived each other.

"Weirdos." I chuckled putting my pen ontop of my top lip and balancing it.

They both stared at me confused.

"Have you never done this before? " I asked in disbelief removing the pen.

Drew shut his locker and we all started walking towards the sports hall.

After a few seconds they both put their pencils into of their top lips, copying me.

"Glad I taught you something new." I chuckled elbowing Nate lightly in the ribs.

He nearly dropped his pen but caught it and immediately sent a glare at me.

Drew laughed and we all walked inside the huge hall.

It was almost full apart from a few people walking around here and there.

We all walked to the second row of identical blue chairs and sat at the end because non of us could of been bothered to walk. By that I mean me.

"Please, everybody take a seat." The Principal said, trying to calm everyone down.

We waited a few minutes before it was silent. Well as silent as you could get with high school students.

Another teacher, that I didn't recognize, stood behind the podium at the front.

"Well as you can tell, we have an announcement to make."

Well nah Sherlock.

"It is around 2 months until you graduate...Well most of you." She chuckled, smiling at the row of jocks that were sat at the top all 'Whooping' and playing immature games.

"Well, we have decided to make these last few months intresting."

Even the jocks at the back were silent now.

She smiled, knowing that she was creating tension.

"Just get on with it!" Someone yelled at the back.

I rolled my eyes.

She narrowed her eyes at the boy.

"We have organized for all of you to have a day out at the theme park. It is free and if you don't want to go, you get the day off."

I felt the smile growing on my face and I jumped up.

"Finally, something interesting!" I punched my fist in the air.

Everyone had started whispering, excitedly.

"Yes, miss Anderson."

I looked back at the teacher but kept smiling.

"Okay, I'll sit down now." I sat down and immediately started whispering to Drew and Nate.

•••

A/N

Hey, long time no see xD. Well I don't have any music for this chapter, but please comment if you know a song that may suit this chapter, or just any song your listening to xD.

I'm currently listening to wonder wall by Oasis so Yeh. Wait no, now it's changed to Something just like this-the chainsmokers.

Anyway on another note..

OMG this book is at 947 reads. Whoop! Whoop!

Thankyou to m_a_bookworm for voting on all my recent chapters :)

P. S. I have edited all the chapters and took out waffles the dog because it was hard to include her so... Yeh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
313K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
78.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...