One In A Million ( Chris Brow...

By omgitskingkendrick

More

One In A Million ( Chris Brown Love Story )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 1

3.9K 26 6
By omgitskingkendrick

It was time for me to get up for school. But I didn't want to go so I laid down for a couple more minute until I felt something slap me right in the face.

I look up and see Aaliyah laughing her ass off.

" Nigga!! what did I tell you about my sleep! The only reason I get prettier and prettier everyday is because of my sleep! " I said.

" Oh my gosh- " She got cut off by me.

"  Becky , look , at , her, butt , Tunechi! "

We both laughed , I got up and got in the shower. It was so relaxing. I could stay in there forever. But I couldn't.

I got out and put on a green one sleeve kimono , black skinny jeans , and some green promise hurricane wedges.

I turned to Aaliyah and she was smiling.

" Who man you trying to get ? " She said.

" I ain't trying to get nobody's man. " I said.

" You knew Shawn be checking you out. "

" Ain't nobody worrying about Shawn . "

" You know you like him. He's the second person you've liked. Beside Chris. "

I started smiling extra hard. Yeah , I thought Shawn was bomb.

" Whatever let's go to school. "  I said.

Me and Aaliyah got all the stuff we needed and left.

We drove to school and got out my Bugatti. She was my baby. I cuss every bitch out that would ever try to hit my baby.

All of a sudden someone came up behind me and covered my eyes.

" Guess who. "  The mystery person said. I didn't know who it was.

" I ain't guessing shit. I got a box cutter and I ain't afraid to use it. " I said.

They backed up real quick I turned around. It was Shawn , I felt so embarrassed.

" I'm sorry I just dont play like that. " I said in my normal tone.

" It's cool. You know you looking bomb right? " He said.

I looked back at Aaliyah with pleading eyes. I hate being in these kind of situations. I don't know what to do.

" Thanks , you look..... Nice. " I said.

" Oh so I look " Nice " ? Okay I got you. " He said.

" I didn't mean it like that!! it's just- "

" It's okay , I was playing. You ain't gotta be shy. "

He grabbed my hand and we walked into school. I looked at Aaliyah and she was cheesing like the Kool-Aid guy.

I kept trying to tell him that I needed to get Aaliyah but he refused and he said don't worry she'll be fine. I just gave up. We were by the field. We started walking around it at a normal pace.

" I'm just going to ask you straight up , do you wanna go on a date? I've liked you for a while now. " He asked me. We stopped walking and he looked at me.

" Really? You like me? " I said shocked.

He nodded his head.

" Okay. I'll go out with you. " I said.

He picked me up and spun me around in circles. I got real dizzy when he set me down. I grabbed onto him so I wouldn't fall. I looked into his eyes. And then , BAM!! 

We kissed , It felt so right. I could feel someone staring at us.We pulled away and I looked and saw Chris.

I wonder why he was looking at us. Was he mad? Nah , what was I talking about. Chris don't like me. I grabbed Shaun's hand and we walked inside. Just as we got inside, the bell rang. We were still holding hands. He walked me to my locker. I saw Aaliyah standing there too. He gave me a hug and a kiss.

" I'll see you later at lunch, Is that alright? " He asked me.

" If Aaliyah can come. " I responded.

" She can come. I'll pick y'all up at your locker. "

" Boy , I ain't no little kid , we'll meet you at my locker. "

" Alright , I like em' when they want to be in control. " He gave me one more kiss. " Okay I gotta go, bye."

" Bye. "

I put my stuff in my locker. Then grabbed the stuff I needed out of it. I ignored Aaliyah , and walked  to my first period class , which I didn't have with her.

It was the end of 4th period. So it was time for lunch me and Aaliyah walked to my locker and put our stuff in it.

Someone came up behind me and covered my eyes.

" Guess who. " He said.

" Shaun , you so stupid. " I said while laughing.

" That hurt. "

" I'm sorry. You wanna kiss? "

" Yes! Um... I mean , yeah. "

" Wow you got real excited. "

" Hush girl , and get over here. "

He grabbed me and I gave him a small kiss. He pouted and I started cracking up.

" That ain't funny , get back over here. "  He said.

I grabbed Aaliyah's hand and ran to the cafeteria.

Me , Aaliyah , Shaun , Chris , Zonnique , Bahja , and Breaunna were sitting down together. Shaun was sitting on my right and Aaliyah was on my left. Breaunna was sitting across from me , Chris was sitting across from Shaun. Zonnique was across from Aaliyah and Bahja was sitting across form nobody she was next to Breaunna.

" So , I heard that You and Shaun are going out. " Zonnique said.

" And if so , why is it your business , last time I checked your supposed to be worrying about Chris and not Shaun. " I said. I loved making her mad it had me dying.

" So is it true? "

" Yes , it is since you must know , every single detail about me. I'm going out with Shaun. "

" It was time you got a boyfriend. "

" And it's time for you to shut up before I pop things off in this muthafucka. "

" Bitch. " She mumbled

" Me? A bitch? I know you green head, devil worshipping, stupid, skeezing ass ain't talking to me. I will beat the brakes off your ass nigga! please don't get it twisted , I will molly whoop your ass all over this damn table. Now shut up or get fucked up!!! " I said.

" At least I have a dad. " She said. Now that was a low blow.

" I understand you don't want to get clowned, but really. You got to talk about my dad. As long as we known each other ,you would talk about my dad. I didn't think you were that fucked up. " I said on the verge of tears.

I counted to ten. I had issues. Not those kind of issues, But like anger and emotional issues. And right now I was mad. I counted to ten because my counselor told me it would help me calm down. Right now it wasn't at all. I was getting even more mad.

I was about to snap. Real bad.

" TaQuanna , calm down. " Aaliyah said. That just made me madder.

" Come on , she ain't going to do nothing. I could sue her and her broke mama. " Zonnique said.

I couldn't take it anymore. I snapped off on her.

" I know you ain't talking about my mom! you can talk about anybody else but my mom! My dad may not be their for me , He may not care about me. But you don't ever talk about my mom or I will break you damn neck! You won't live for the rest of your life! worry about your mom and your dad! Your a disrespectful son of a bitch! you don't care about nobody but your self! I bet if you was some broke and didn't have a single piece of Gucci on , you would be over here respecting people! just because you got money don't mean you can be disrespecting people and their family!"

I got all up in her face, she was scared as hell.

" Now I dare you to talk about my mom and you will be six feet underground. "

Everybody was recording what happened , but I couldn't care less. Every thing was a blur. I felt tears and I wiped my eyes. I just got mad all over again.

I counted to ten and holded my breath. It didn't work. I tried again. It still didn't work. Everyone one was telling me to calm down. I started walking towards her , Shaun and Aaliyah was holding me back.

" Let me go!! " I said. They didn't listen.

" I SAID LET ME GO!!! I AIN'T GOING TO HURT THAT BITCH!! " I said pissed off.

" Yeah , that bitch ain't going to hurt me. " Zonnique said.

They wasn't paying attention so I jumped out of their grip and tackled the bitch. I had her on the ground  about to cry.

" Do you wanna do this? " I asked.

She nodded her head no.

" Are you sure? Cause you seem like you do. "

" I don't . Please , I'm sorry. " Zonnique said.

" What was that? "

" I'm sorry. "

" What!! "

" I'm sorry!! "

I got up off of her and walked away. I simply walked away. I didn't want to deal with it. yeah ,you can call me crazy but I didn't want to have to go through it.

I grabbed my stuff out my locker and left Aaliyah a note that I went home early and to drive my Bugatti to my house.

I called my Mom. By this time I was already crying.

" I already saw what happened I'm picking you up now. " My mom said.

" Okay , love you. " I said.

" Love you too. "

I hung up and went outside. she was pulling up and I got in. She didn't say anything and neither did I. When we got home and I ran inside and to my bed. I cried as loud as my voice could. My room is soundproof. I never like people seeing me cry , I  wanted to be strong.

Trey's POV

I was at home when my manager emailed me a video. I went to the video and saw a girl that looked like me and Beyonce.

It couldn't be.

" TaQuanna , calm down. " I heard someone say.

It was , it was my daughter. How I know?

Beyonce already said that she was going to name her TaQuannna. And when she makes up her mind she's not going to change it.

I already knew what I had to do.

I was going to see my daughter.

Hey!! this is my second story and I want comments!! Please you guys would make me so happy!!! Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.6K 24
Teacher Student Relationship
59.4K 1.1K 41