Chained To You ( Wild Love )

By AimanIshteyaque

"Let me suck you" Aimanishteyaque (2017) More

Prolouge
One (Um)
Two (Dois)
Three (Três)
Four (Quatro)
Five (Cinco)
Six (Seis)
Seven (sete)
Eight (Oito)
Ten (Dez)
Eleven (Onze)
Twelve (Doze)
Thirteen (Trêze)
Fourteen (Catorze)
Fifteen (Quinze)
Happy birthday
Sixteen (Dezaseis)
Seventeen (Dezasete)
Eighteen (Dezoito)
Nineteen (Dezanove)
Twenty (Vinte)
Twenty one (Vinte é um)
Twenty Two (Vinte é dois)
Listen
Twenty Three (Vinte é três)
Twenty Four (Vinte é quatro)
Twenty Five (Vinte é cinco)
Twenty Six (Vinte é Seis)
Twenty Seven (Vinte é Seite)
Twenty Eight (Vinte é oito)
Twenty Nine (Vinte e nove)
Thirty (Trinta)
Thirty one (Trinta e um)
Thirty two (Trinta e dois)
Attention
Thirty Three (Trinta e três)
Thirty Four (Trinta e quatro)
Thirty Five (Trinta é cinco)
Thiry six ( Trinta e seis)
Thirty seven (Trinta e sete)
Finalmente ( Finale)
Epilogue ( Epílogo )
Explanation

Nine (Nove)

10.1K 726 84
By AimanIshteyaque

Why it is like..you are my everything but to you I am nothing.

Author

--
Reviews
--

"I am not bragging god but why do you have to make my life similar to hell".... Nandini huffed while wearing her shoes getting ready for her college.

She gave a last glance at herself over a mirror before rushing out with a toast. She was never been this late but today she overslept dreaming about some monster.

"Hurry.. Hurry Nandu"... She repeatedly repeat those words.

She knew well the professor won't allow her to enter the class cause she was exactly half an hour late. It was useless to even try once so she decided to sat down in the filed on one of the several benches under the holy tree.

She looked up at the tree remembering about the incident occurred here. How students confess there about there untold sins..praying to get a girlfriend before valentines day.

She remembered herself one time praying to holy tree along with Aayat and Navya so that she can pass in her semester exams and her prayers were answer positively.

Smile form onto her lips recalling those moments that she didn't even noticed someone approaching her.

"Hey!".... She heard an unfamiliar voice, looking up she saw one of the transfer student.

"Hello".... She greeted back with least interest.

"Can I sit with you?"... He asked.

"Umm...yes"... She sounded unsure.

The boy gladly took a seat beside her with a smile.

"Well I forget to introduce myself...I am Alex".... He said stretching his hand for a shake.

"Nandini".... She said placing her on his shaking a bit.

"I know you".... He said.

You know me?"... She looked confused.

"I mean we are classmates so I know you".... He replied asap without wasting a time.

"Ohhh".... She let out sigh.

They talked about various things about college.. Its rules and main importantly about the holy tree.

She laughed hard talking about all those incidents she had witnessed around this holy tree. While he hear her every word with so much patience.

But they weren't aware far away someone was watching them with a frown expression, fist clenched ready to explode anytime.

.

"He is a nice guy I was being mean for no reason".... She crossed her fingers while murmuring.

"Who is that nice guy?".... Someone whisper in her ears making her jump away.

"Omooo...you startled me".... She said placing her hand over her heart.

"Well that's my style".... He winked before holding her wrist firmly.

"What are you doing?"... She yelled gathering attention.

"Sshhhh...you don't want to created scene here right"... His personality changed suddenly from cold to dark one which she was afraid of most.

"We have little business to deal with".... He added.

He dragged her to the janitor's room which was small but big enough for two people. He closed the door making sure it was locked.

Nandini suddenly started to feel sweaty as she back away with his each step approaching her. She gulp down several times making her throat dry. She was afraid of unforseen future which was about to happen.

"You didn't tell me about that nice person".... He said after placing his hands securely on either side of wall blocking her.

"N...no...no one".... She shuttered.

"Tell me".... He bang his fist on the wall roughly.

She squinted at this shivering followed after making her go out of words as her eyes filled with tears ready to escape but she fought back. She was stern not to cry in front of this devil no matter what.

"I don't want to tell you".... She said surprised by her own statement.

"Huh...so you have learn to rebel"....he said sarcastically eyes turning to red.

She choose to shut her mouth as she watched his eyes which was at its full rage.

"Have you forget about your punishment".... He continued.

"What punishment?... Huh!!.. You sucking on me and then leaving me"..
..she yelled feeling frustrated.

"Go ahead just do it".... She harshly pulled off her shirt exposing her bare neck to him where he had mark her several times before.

He looked at that expose area before looking at her eyes he felt again something but he couldn't understand what was it. All he knew that he couldn't hurt her again.

His eyes were turning back to normal signalling about his anger being calming down.

He back off a little giving her space as she watch her with a wide eyes it was true she felt for him and she knew about this. She let him feed on her cause she thought he needed her blood to survive but recently when she found that he can survive without her blood too she felt hurt she question herself repeatedly that why did she allow him to steal her heart but it was already too late she tried her best to hate him but she failed every time and she know she cannot hate him no matter how much she try.

She wanted to say something but as soon as she took step towards him he hurriedly walked off with an inhuman speed.

She let out a sigh feeling a kind of guilt but on the other hand she wanted to celebrate on her victory.

///

Manik's mind repeatedly played that scene when Nandini was with Alex laughing and talking. He didn't wanted to think about that but he couldn't think of anything except for that.

After that talked with Nandini he had locked himself in his room refusing to see anyone he wanted some alone time to think about his messed up feelings.

He repeatedly placed his hands over his heart...which was calm now it had no beating now but why did it started beating when he is with Nandini.

It happened after 100 hundred years of his life...he had been alive since 122 years...if someone asked about his age he would scoffed and say 22 but the reality was he was 122.

He remembered of the time when he was human...normal like Nandini when he loved a girl more than his life. But everything ruined..when now he is a vampire and she died 100 years ago.

--

Curious about Manik's past????
.
.
Important note: The reason why I haven't given Aayat any face cause I want you my readers to imagine Aayat as you. Your character defines Aayat. If you not wild like her than imagine yourself being wild and if you already wild...bingo...

Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 632 28
First of all, really sorry that last story got deleted.... Now, about my story..... Well, love... obsession... madness
58.8K 2.6K 27
COMPLETED WITH LOVE Combine story of 3 serials Kesi hai yeh yariyan Ishqbaaz Yeh rishta hai pyar ka "Love in the air " #1shinaya #27ishqbaaz
29.5K 847 10
Peek in to know more, for manan fans...
326K 18.2K 27
Highest rank #1 in friendship #1 in short story #6 in wattpad Peek in to know 🤗🤗