You & I || H.S.

بواسطة spectrumstyles

He was the sun, while she was Mercury: the smallest, most burned planet; all because of his beautiful yet dea... المزيد

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.
Stories

Chapter 4

15.6K 317 290
بواسطة spectrumstyles

"Hi" Harry said. I turned around facing the most gorgeous person I've ever met. Plump, rose lips, brown, soft, curly hair pushed back and green piercing eyes which looks like a forest you can get lost in it. I stared at him in awe, how could someone be so beautiful? He had a smirk plastered on his angelic face. I swear I'd stay and stare at his perfection for eternity. I realized the situation was getting awkward as I didn't reply. I looked at Sarah and she nodded to me in order to speak. I looked at Harry again and found him running out of patience.

"Hello." I replied with a poker face. He stared at me and smiled hungrily.

"I'm Harry and I think you know that." He said. Yeah of course I know that. I know you more I know myself.

"Yeah." That was all I managed to say.

"Well, what's your name, love?" He asked. The way he said love in his deep, raspy voice was overwhelming.

"A-Annabeth." I replied. I was hesitated and nervous.

"Annabeth? What a lovely name of yours." He said with and adorable smile of his.

"Thank you."

"Anytime, are you new here?" He asked. I knew he would never expect me to be Annabeth Chase, the nerd. He of course would never remember the girl he had embarrassed in front of the whole school, even if it was yesterday. I decided to not tell him that I am Annabeth the nerd. But still, I am not lying.

"Nope, I have in this school for 5 years." I said, and this was the truth.

"Really? I haven't met someone as gorgeous as you anywhere around." I started blushing as soon as he said gorgeous. Am I dreaming? The incredible Harry Styles calling Annabeth the nerd gorgeous? I am sure nobody expected this, not even me. Not even Sarah, Melina or Stephanie.

"Maybe we didn't have the opportunity to meet." I replied as I looked away to stop blushing. He noticed me blushing and smiled even more showing his white, shinning teeth. Isn't he lovely?

"I guess. So, are you a senior?"

"Yup."

"Same. However, what classes do you take?"

"Biology, Literature, Chemistry, Geometry, Earth\Space Science, P.E, U.K. History, Arts and French." Harry looked at me with wide eyes. I looked at Melina who seemed to be interested in mine and Harry's conversation. I glared at her hoping she would understand and leave. She nodded before telling the other two girls and then they left. Harry didn't seem to be noticing them at all.

"Wow, that's a lot of subjects! They are the hardest too." He said. I loved the subjects I take and I find them very easy.

"I don't think so. These are the best actually. Anyway, what about you?" I asked. I really wanted to make this conversation less awkward as possible so I asked him this question although I know what classes he takes.

"Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Algebra, Economics, P.E. U.K. History, Arts and French." He replied.

"Well, you also take some hard classes. Plus, we share some classes together!" I said. Harry looked at me for a while before speaking.

"Yeah, so, what is your next class?" He asked.

"Biology."

"Me too! Well, how come haven't I seen you before in class? I mean, you're pretty hot!" I almost collapsed when he finished what he just said. Was he serious? Is this some other prank? I am absolutely sure that my face is pretty red right now. I looked at him and he grinned at my expression the winked. Somebody hold me! "Anyways, would you mind me walking you to class?" he asked. I looked at him in shock before I spoke.

"Sure, that'd be nice."

"And, do you mind sitting beside me?" He asked then winked again.

"Umm, no, no problem!" I said nervously. He noticed my hesitation then chuckled.

"Don't worry. I don't bite." He replied and I giggled. We entered the class room then took our seats beside each other. So many people stared at us with their mouths hung open. I smiled to myself at their priceless expressions. I searched the room until I found my friends. They looked at me with cheerful faces, all except Melina. I don't really know what her problem with Harry is, but I decided to drop it. I looked at Harry to find him staring at me. I shot him a nervous smile which he returned. Time passed and Harry seemed to be focused on what Mr. Parker was saying. On the other hand, I wasn't. My mind was busy with what had happened with Harry this morning. What is going to happen next? Will I talk to him again? Will he ever remember me? Millions of questions were swimming around my mind until Mr. Parker dismissed the class. Harry was the first one getting out of the class without even looking at me. That's it, he remembered me and there are no other chances. Louis followed Harry out while Zayn, Liam and Niall went to chat with their girlfriends. I reached for Melina and pinched her shoulder from behind. She turned and found me standing behind her.

"One moment, Liam." She said. "Hello there, Beth."

"Melina, what's wrong?" I said. I needed to know what was wrong with her.

"What's wrong?" She acted stupid.

"Melina, you seem very unpleased with me talking to Harry. You seem unpleased with Harry in general. Why are you?" I asked.

"Look Beth, I don't want you to think that I'm trying to ruin things between you and him-"

"There's nothing between me and Harry, Melina! We just talked this morning for the first time and, and I really liked it!"

"What I am trying to explain is, Harry doesn't deserve you, Beth! He is nothing compared to you and you should never waste your time on him. Never do anything for him, Beth. I am just worried about you that is it!" I hugged her tight then pulled back and stared at her.

"Thank you, Mel! And I promise I won't do anything for him. I am just trying to at least talk to him!"

"Okay." Melina said before showing me the kind smile of hers.

"Well, guys we must head to our Literature class." I told them.

"Aha, let's go. Bye baby." Stephanie said as she kissed Niall goodbye. Sarah and Melina did the same before heading with me to our next class.

Nothing interesting happened in Literature. We jut ended up having to write an essay about the disadvantages of driving while being drunk as homework. What could possibly be lamer? We went to our next class; Chemistry. Harry also takes this class. Maybe I could talk to him after class. I got inside and found Harry sitting on a desk at the end of the class. Fortunately, there was an empty one beside him so I went and sat there. Before I could talk to him, Harry spoke up.

"Do you mind sitting with me at lunch?" He asked. "I sit with my friends and their girlfriends. It's pretty boring watching all of them be lovebirds with each other while I am sitting alone." He said and I laughed at his comment. I looked at him and remembered that Sarah, Melina and Stephanie are also sitting on this table so things won't be awkward.

"That'd be cool." I replied and smiled at him. He grinned back and then turned for the rest of the class. I was writing down some notes until I felt something hit me. I looked up to find a paper folded messily above my desk. I grabbed it and unfolded it to find neat writings in it.

"By the way, your outfit looks awesome on you ;) -Harry" It read. I looked at Harry to find him staring at me. When he caught my eyes, he winked. I blushed then turned around. I put the paper in my bag planning to keep it. I smiled as I remembered what Harry wrote in it. I still don't believe what is happening right now. The class came to an end and everyone started getting out. I felt someone's presence behind me and suddenly someone was whispering in my ears.

"I'm waiting for you!" Harry whispered.

Lunchtime came by very fast. I entered the cafeteria and grabbed a tray then waited for my turn to come.

"Hello, again." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to find Harry smiling at me. I smiled back staring at him in awe. I realized I was staring then looked away.

"Hi." I said.

"So, how are you? You're probably tired after all these classes."

"No, I am used to it. How about you?"

"Same." I raised an eyebrow at him not believing what I heard. "What? Is being rich and popular mean that I don't study?" He asked.

"Well, I never thought you cared about studying."

"Wait, so you knew me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah, a bit. But that's not the issue here, you, umm, study?"

"Well, of course, DUH!" He replied. I stared at him then laughed at his reaction. "What?"

"Nothing, you are just being so, girly" I said between laughs. He rolled his eyes and I laughed more. He laughed with me after a while. We grabbed our lunch then went to sit down on Harry's table. I sat down between him and Sarah. I looked at Melina from across the table and found Liam's arms around her shoulder. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Guys, this is Annabeth." Harry informed everyone. Sarah, Melina and Stephanie laughed.

"What is wrong with everybody today? Why do you laugh at everything I say?" Harry asked and I laughed along. He glared at me confused.

"Sorry, but that rhymed." I said and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Harry, Annabeth is our best friend." Stephanie said. "And the lads know her. Too bad you knew her the last." Harry glared at her before speaking up.

"Excuse me Ms. Meyer, I thought you didn't know her." Harry said as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." Stephanie said.

"So, Annabeth, how did your day go like?" Louis asked.

"It was fine, thanks for asking." I replied.

"So Harry, what is your favorite subject?" I asked Harry.

"Biology." He replied. I stared at him with wide eyes. "I just love it and find it interesting, you know. What about you?"

"Same."

"Huh? We share something in common then don't we?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed and then nodded.

"What is your father's job?" I asked out of nowhere.

"He owns a company. My mother works with him too."

"Hmm." I replied. I noticed that the rest of the boys and my friends were busy talking with each other to hear our conversation and I was pleased.

"What about yours?" He asked. I swallowed hard and looked at the ground. I should probably tell him, there's nothing to be ashamed from. I looked at him and I felt the tears rise in my eyes. He looked at me with a confused expression on his face.

"M-my family, umm, they died in a car accident. Five years. Five years ago." I shakily said as I held back the tears in my eyes. I suddenly felt Harry's arms around my shoulder trying to comfort me. I was shocked by his reaction. One day, he pushes me off him and the other, he tries to comfort me? In either ways, I was beyond comfortable under his touch. It was like being touched by and angel.

"I-I'm sorry, Annabeth." He said and I nodded. We remained silent, with his arms around me for the rest of Lunchtime. Each one of us went to his own classes next and we met on many classes. We would smile to each other and he would throw some crumbled papers at me trying to mess around. The day finally came to an end and I was going to go home in Melina's car until someone grabbed me by my shoulder from behind. I turned around and saw Harry. I smiled at him not knowing what he could possibly want.

"Um, Annabeth can I drive you home?" He asked. I stared at him not knowing what I should say.

"I don't know, Harry. I am supposed to go with Melina, Sarah and Stephanie."

"Well, cal them and let them know."

"Okay. Hold on." I called Melina and told her about Harry's offer. She told me to be careful and I promised to be. I turned and told Harry that I was ready to go.

"Great, let's go." Harry said as he held my hands and headed to his car. I stared at his hand holding mine and grinned madly. Is this real? Of course it is. Here I am, holding hands with the love of my life; Harry. What could possibly go better?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

381K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
107K 3.3K 69
Author : One Leaf Bodhi Status: Complete Status in COO: 68 Chapters Ruan Tian is a cat which gained sentience, and is infatuated with the goddess who...
19.5K 526 13
It's Molly Black's third year at Hogwarts and her father, Sirius Black, has escaped Azkaban and is now on the run. Remus Lupin, the closest thing to...
429K 11K 50
Alex Parks had always wanted to be a good person with a normal life. Then a rude, temperamental violent boy entered it and threw everything out of he...