You & I || H.S.

By spectrumstyles

He was the sun, while she was Mercury: the smallest, most burned planet; all because of his beautiful yet dea... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.
Stories

Chapter 2

20.4K 431 135
By spectrumstyles

I returned back to my first class after crying in the bathroom for what seemed like forever. I don't know why I was so hurt, after all, I certainly know what type of person Harry truly is. He's some kind of a dumb-head who'd mess up people's life, who'd bully freshmen and who'd break dozens of hearts every single day, but I never thought that Harry would talk to anyone, especially me, that horrible way. I actually never thought he'd ever talk to me. Let's say that I am a complete nerd whose life is a mess and the whole students don't want to come near her, so why would some rich, popular, breathtaking guy ever talk to me. Oh, he didn't talk to me, he insulted me; there's a difference.

When I walked back to my Biology class, I was relieved that Mr. Parker was nowhere to be seen. I checked my watch to find the time 8:10 AM. The class started ten minutes ago, why didn't he show up? And the fact that Mr. Parker was never late made me a lot more curious.

I sat down on my isolated desk at the back of the class watching everyone talk about something interesting as they all seemed so involved in the conversation, which was rare to be honest. I looked away trying to clear my mind in order to be able to focus on my Bio lesson whose teacher is missing right now, only to find Harry glaring at me. I looked away from him quickly and grabbed my phone and put my headphones on to distract myself.

Look who's staring now! I sarcastically told myself. If I was brave enough, I would've said that out loud to him, if I was brave enough. Mr. Parker got in, apologized for being late and he said that he was because of the traffic. We stayed for an hour talking about Cells. I was interested, but others weren't. Some of the students fell asleep, others kept texting others.But Harry seemed to be focusing on what Mr. Parker was saying.

Harry always focused on Biology classes. And that was one of the things that confused me a lot. He absolutely didn't like Biology because someone like him would never even like the word "Studying" in general, maybe he's doing his best to get high grades so that his very wealthy parents would be proud of their little demon. Yeah, that's it.

"Okay class, your assignment for this month is actually very entertaining, you have to team up with someone and make a representation about "Cells". You have to choose your partners today and by the start of tomorrow's lesson, I'll write down the couples. Have a nice day." Mr. Parker said before dismissing the class.

I now hated my life even more, I'll just have to go to him and say something about not having a partner tomorrow. Like seriously, who'd ever want to be with me? I am nothing at this school and I wish to me nothing more until I leave it for eternity this year. I grabbed my things and got out of the class to get ready for my other one; "Literature".

 "Hey, Annabeth, wait!" Someone yelled from behind. Is this some kind of a trap? Again? Wow, they have a high score now. I turned around to be greeted by Sarah. Sarah was a popular girl in this school. She was Zayn's girlfriend, one of Harry's best friends. She was never bad to me, I mean we never actually had the chance to talk. I reckon she has the same classes as me. Her friends, Melina, who's the girlfriend of Liam, and Stephanie, who's also the girlfriend of Niall, are also with me in the same classes. I heard that they were best friends since Kindergarten. I smiled at her with a confused look on my face which she probably recognized.

"Hi. I'm Sarah." She said extending her right hand for me to shake. Wow, that's the first time anyone in this school wanted to shake his hand with me so I shook hands with her.

"I know you. You're the girl who takes the same classes with me."

"Yeah, I'm glad you know me." She said giving me a smile. Something's wrong with that girl. Either she doesn't know me, or she is about to pull a horrible prank on me. "Well, I was wondering if you can be my partner at that Biology project." She continued.

"Me?" I asked with a loud voice, I put my hand over my mouth shyly. She giggled and I found it adorable.

"Yeah, well, I guess you're sweet. I didn't cooperate with you before and I'd love to." She said.

"Yeah, I'd love that too." I said and I meant it. It'd be nice if I actually had the chance to talk to anyone in my life rather than sit by myself for the rest of my miserable life. Besides, Sarah seemed sweet and adorable. I'd bet she's funny and friendly too. Or else, she would've never been loved by everyone in this school.

"Lovely, would you mind coming over to my house tonight to work on the project? Melina and Steph will be there too. They'd love to meet you." She said as excited as ever. But I had another idea.

"What about you guys coming over to my house? I live by myself and the house is pretty deserted. So it'd be nice if I had any visitors after years of loneliness." I said begging her to accept.

"Splendid. I'll tell the girls. What about us driving back to your house from school altogether?"

"That's great." I said with a lot of enthusiasm.

 I was already feeling wonderful about the idea of having someone to visit me at my empty house. And the fact that Sarah, Melina and Stephanie were the ones coming made me happier, because I know that they are not like the rest. They are sweet and kind. We walked together to our Literature class and I greeted Melina and Stephanie. They were both kind girls with warm smiles.

Sarah had short, black hair, light-brown eyes and a very beautiful face. She was also tall like me. Melina was shorter, she had short golden hair, golden eyes and she was also pretty. Stephanie was the shortest. She had long, black, wavy hair, dark-brown eyes, and she was very thin. The three of them were beautiful. None compared to me.

Time flew by quickly and it was time for lunch break. Sarah, Melina and Stephanie always sat with Zayn, Liam and Niall and they all sat on one table; Harry's gang table. They invited me to sit with them, but I refused. I would never do that to myself. I got inside the cafeteria, grabbed a tray and waited for my turn to pick some crappy food. It was the best I can have, though.

While I was waiting, I suddenly felt something hot pour over me. Soon, I was covered with red tomato sauce. It was like I was some kind of pasta. I dropped my tray and gasped at the sight of my clothes and my now red hair. I looked up to see Jennifer and Rose laughing loudly at me. Rose held a big bowel which used to have red sauce in it. I wanted to scream at their faces, to rip their heads of their filthy bodies, but all I did was take a step back. That's when I heard a familiar voice.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Someone cried behind me, I turned around and saw Harry holding one of his hands up and the other grabbing his shirt, which is now covered in red sauce because I hit him while taking a step back. He looked at me dead in the eyes and threw me off him, making me fall hard on the ground. I was shocked. So shocked that I couldn't help but gape and stare at him. He glared at me again then stormed out of the cafeteria. I suddenly felt two arms around my shoulders.

"Oh my god, Annabeth. What happened?" Sarah shrieked from behind me.

"I guess, two demons showed up and messed things up." Melina said as she glared at Jennifer and Rose, who were lost in their own world of laughter to even notice the hard glare of Melina.

"God, why do they have to be such Bitches?" Stephanie cried. "C'mon Annabeth, let's get you out of this hell." She said as she helped me get up. When I got up, I saw Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis. They looked at me carefully, and I was about to yell at them for what their friend has done to me, but they can't be blamed for another one's behavior.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked me. I looked at him for a moment then nodded slightly, not being rude.

"Do you need some help?" Liam asked.

"Baby, we'll take care of her." Melina answered for me. 

"Guys, I'll go check on Harry. Oh, and I'm sorry for what he has done. When he's angry, he just turns into someone else." Louis said as he put his hand over my shoulder. I nodded at him, still not finding the energy to say anything at all.

"C'mon Annabeth, let's get you out of here. Melina, would you go and make up some excuse to the headmaster?" Sarah asked.

"Sure, I'll be right back guys. C'mon Liam." And with that, Melina and Liam went to the headmaster's office and I was left standing with Sarah, Stephanie, Zayn and Niall.

"Babe, would you mind grabbing my stuff from my locker?" Sarah asked Zayn.

"Yeah, honey. Oh, Annabeth, would you like me to grab your things?" Zayn asked me before he left. I found that so sweet of him but I shook my head. I won't allow anyone to look at my locker.

"I'll grab your stuff too, Steph. Let's go, Zayn." Niall said as he kissed Stephanie's cheeck and went with Zayn to grab their things.

"Annabeth? Are you okay?" Stephanie asked me. I shook my head honestly. I wasn't good and I can't pretend anymore.

"My god. Why does Harry have to be so rude? Anyway, let's go Annabeth. We'll drive you home. Melina is probably in the car by now." Sarah said.

We got out of the school, Sarah and Stephanie holding me by my arms. I got inside the car, which was huge actually and saw Melina sitting at the driver's seat. They all got inside too and Melina drove us home, away from this school. Away. I wanted to cry so much, and I actually couldn't hold it back anymore. So I let the tears fall down my cheeks and started sobbing. Stephanie patted my shoulder and kept saying "It's alright" to me. But I knew that nothing was alright. Nothing was, nothing is, and nothing will ever be!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 847 20
London, England - 1820 Princess Darya's sad and troubled childhood forced her into a dangerous situation. Escaping to London, she hoped her guardian...
182K 4.9K 30
Friendship comes and goes alongside the passage of time, but sometimes, the bonds between certain people are stronger than normal. Stephen Strange an...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
198K 6.1K 22
In which mew and gulf were exes and two years later after the break up they find their ways onto each other but this time more rougher.