Existing

By colormePlNK

... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:

Chapter 26:

25.6K 1.7K 523
By colormePlNK

Ivy
******

"Baby." Jigz said through the phone.

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Oh shit babe, guess what I had to eat yesterday, fuckin crab legs."

"What the hell?" I ask chuckling. "How?"

"I don't know, but it was good as fuck compared to this other shitty ass jail food. I just hope the shit don't make me sick."

"You mister chef, why you ain't in that kitchen cooking for them people?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah, right. Fuck these mothafuckas."

"You ain't right." I said.

"Oh I'm right, aight."

"I really miss you."

"I miss your pussy too girl."

I rolled my eyes as he chuckled, "Don't be an ass."

"Nah you know I miss you, Ivy."

"You better nigga."

One year down one year to go.

"Here eat your coco puffs." I said placing Mya in her booster type seat that straps to the chair so she can eat and be at the same level as me.

"Mommy!" Mya yelled.

"Yes, baby." I said grabbing my own bowl of cereal sitting next to her.

"Don't play in it, eat mama." I said grabbing her spoon feeding her a bite.

"Hmmm." She whined reaching for the spoon when I tried to give her another bite turning her face away.

"Fine do it ya self cry baby." I said when she started to cry.

Between using her fingers and her spoon she ate majority of her cereal.

After eating I turned Nina's World for Mya and we laid on the couch watching it for awhile before she got distracted and wanted to go around the living room playing with her toys making a mess.

"Hey family!" I said opening the door for Ms. Angie and Chance.

Chance is staying the night here since her and Charles are going out. Then tomorrow I'm dropping them both off at her house so I can go see Jigz.

"Hey, Tink." Ms. Angie said back.

"Look at greedy mama, you eating a cookie, huh fatty?" Ms. Angie asks Mya who stood next to me.

"Yeah, she stole my cookie." I said.

"Tell your mommy ain't nothing just hers now. Give Auntie bite." Ms. Angie said picking her up.

"Oh she actually trying to share." Ms. Angie said as Mya tried to stuff the cookie in Ms. Angie's face.

"I told you my baby nice and sharing."

"Shit you a lie. She queen of acting like she want you to have something then take it back. She her momma's daughter."

"Girl bye, I'm very sharing." I said flagging her off.

"Chance, what's up? I can't get a hug, an I miss you, nothing?" I ask.

"Hey, Tink." He said coming over giving me a side hug.

"You so fake." I said rubbing my hand over his head.

"No I'm not." He said.

"Chance, you only staying for the night and you brought your playstation with you?" I ask as he was pulling it from his bag.

"Yeah, can I hook it up to this tv?" He asked.

"Yeah, go head." I said.

"You know he act like he can't live without that damn thing." Ms. Angie said.

"Tink, did you cook?" Chance asks.

"Nope, we had cereal." I said.

"He wants pancakes that I didn't feel like making this morning so he had cereal too." Ms. Angie said.

"Well what you want for dinner?" I ask him. "We can have whatever you want."

"Can we get pizza?" He asked.

"Yup, you got it." I said.

"Spoiling my child already." Ms. Angie said.

"That's my big baby. You and Charles ain't no damn better." I said.

"No Mya I need this." Chance said since Mya was over there all in his way as he was trying to hook his game up.

"Where her cookie go?" I ask.

"She put it on the floor." Chance said. I rolled my eyes.

"Mya, go throw that cookie in the trash." I said since she thinks she can just sit stuff wherever and come back and get it.

"Trash mama." I said pointing and she went over throwing it away.

"You better watch her, be done threw your keys away."

"I know, she already be trying to throw her unused pampers away. Like them cost money you ain't gonna be throwing them away."

"You still keeping her for a little tomorrow morning, right?" I asked.

"Yes, we all know you gotta visit ya jail bird." She chuckled joking.

"Ha ha ha." I said pushing her shoulder.

"Oh guess what's new now, Jayon wants a baby."

"Knew that would be coming." Ms. Angie said.

I shook my head. "Like he mentions it once a week."

"And what you say back?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. Like what am I suppose to say. Obviously it's not gonna happen right now we gotta talk about that in a year when he's out."

"Surprised he ain't say y'all getting married yet."

"Oh he's been saying that since like his second month in. You know jail talk the same with every nigga."

"How you know?" She asked.

"Bye," I said laughing since Jigz asked me the same thing when I said that to him. "It's like an unspoken rule. Dudes go to jail and try to sale you the dream. Some might actually follow through with it and others are complete bullshit."

"Hopefully you get the follow through with it."

"Are you being shady?" I ask side eyeing her.

"Bitch," She said slapping my arm. "I'm serious."

"Oh well I gotta check."

"I'ma check you alright." She said.

"Ugh, why you so sexy?" I said mushing Jigz head.

He chuckled wrapping an arm around my waist, "Why you gotta abuse me?"

"Because you so sexy, yet so annoying." I said.

"You sexy too."

"Ya friend is playing." I said grinning since I could feel him getting an erection.

"He happy he right where he wants to be, yet can't fuckin be." Jigz said shifting me while pressing me closer to him so his erection was right at my center.

"Separate." A guard said walking in the room.

"Sick of this shit." Jigz grumbled as we separated.

"Come on let's sit." I said.

"Ya little ass pokin in them jeans." Jigz said rubbing his hand over my ass.

"Stop being nasty."

"Deadass. I can't wait to get you pregnant again."

"Boy." I said grinning shaking my head at him.

"You think I'm playing? My first day out I wanna take a long ass hot shower. Then I just wanna fuck on and off all day. I gotta cum in you at least five times that day."

"Shut up." I said.

"At least five times." He said biting his lip staring at me.

"Stop." I said blushing covering his lips.

"Where the fuck is this coming from?" I snap into the phone.

Here we go again. We do good one week and the next we are arguing over some stupid petty shit.

"I'm just curious. Trying to make sure my girl pussy ain't been around too much, to too many random niggas."

"Too much? Random niggas? I've been with four dudes and three were my boyfriends so fuck are you talking about? You're being random as hell."

"I'm just saying my sister been telling me stuff about when y'all use to go out. You use to be all over niggas, huh?"

"You sound stupid ass fuck. I rarely ever went out with her and when I did what did I do called do? Dance with boys? That's what you do at a party."

"I just don't want no hoe as my girl that's all. I'm checking."

"Nigga call and ask your hoe ass momma and sister how many bodies they got dickhead!" I snapped before hanging up on him.

"Tink, you did not just say that." Cierra said with wide eyes.

Shit, I forgot she was even here for a minute.

"I'm so fuckin sick of him and these petty ass arguments." I said running my hand threw my hair.

"I understand you're miserable in there, but you put your fuckin self in there I didn't. Just because you're miserable don't mean you gotta try to make me miserable too." I snapped.

"Like I love Jayon. That's a forever thing. He'll always have a special place in my heart. I'll always be there for him. Always with out a doubt. But it's like," I paused sighing. "What the fuck."

"I be ready to say fuck it and just be single and when he gets out we either figure it out or go our separate ways. But I know he'll be calling tomorrow with the same fuckin excuse and we'll move past it and be good until the same fuckin shit ends up happening again."

"Fuckin annoying." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like