Ezria Endgame

By CaitlinQuinn6

A series of one shots which will include the past, present and the future. More

The EngAgement
Coming home
Thunderstorm
Yellow t - shirt
Food fight
Winter Wonderland
Sickness bug
The nightmare
Cuddle-bug
cuddle-bug part 2
Haunted house
A Christmas miracle
Anesthesia
Insecurity
The wedding
The handsome 'doctor'
The encounter
Our first Valentines day pt. 1
Our first Valentine's day pt. 2
Mother's Day
Sneaky little Daisy
How dare you
That's cute
The accident
Father's day
The date
Girl next door
Secure
Threatened
The bully
Shower girl
Performance anxiety
The accident pt. 2
These feelings
Your eyes
April fools day
The Jenna Thing
Spilt coffee
I will always love you
I will always love you (Part 2)
Spilt coffee (part 2)
The morning after
Baby Fitz
It happens
Your always beautiful to me
It happens (part 2)
Welcome home
Your always beautiful to me (part 2)
The crush
My hero
How we met
Youngsters
One year
Our dancing girl
Not what you think
I shouldn't have left
Daisy has a boyfriend
His girls
Here now
Almost too late
One year (part 2)
Forever in our hearts
The daddy-daughter dance
Not what you think (part 2)
What we've always wanted
Little Miracle
Is this okay?
Always to me
Almost too late (part 2)
The daddy-daughter dance (part 2)
I shouldn't have left (part 2)
First family vacation
New girl
Jackie
No matter what
Honeymoon
You're still the one
Book store
Lucky guy
It was never you
Protect you always
Never alone
Not the first time
Thanks to Ezra
Complete
Little miracle (part 2)
First anniversary
The daddy-daughter dance (the future)
Where they went
Peaceful night in
More than friends?
Drunken confessions
Seeing red
Shopping trip
Our family
Blended
Trick or treat
Get to know me!
Jackie (part 2)
Bonfire (7x20 scene)
Is this okay? (part 2)
The perfect two
Spider man
Milo
The biker
Drunken confessions (part 2)
Blanket hogger
I'm wanted
For you
Jealously
The party host
The morning after
Chilly mornings
Baby's first Christmas
Always winning
Delirious
Powercut
Lab Partners
The floor is lava

Moving in

1.3K 32 0
By CaitlinQuinn6

Aria's pov:

Today is the day that I am moving into a house with Ezra.

I've celebrated my 18th birthday and have officially finished high school therefore no one can stop me from being with the love of my life.

Although i'm nervous to be starting fresh away from home, I feel like I can handle the responsibility to live away from my parents and begin my new life with Ezra.

At first I was going to be moving into Ezra's little apartment but then after some discussion, we decided it would be better for both of us to move into a bigger house so that we have plenty of room.

We had visited so many houses over the last few months and even had the company of my mom at a few of the houses so that she could express her opinion on the house.

Although shes very happy for me, she said that she doesn't want me too far away as she would miss me too much.

We finally decided that the 5th house we looked at would be perfect for us and luckily for my mom, it isn't too far away.

"Are you done packing everything from your closet?" Ezra asked as he picked up a box which contained my books. One of the reasons why we needed more space is because mine and Ezra's books take up a lot of space just on their own.

Ezra had stopped by my house earlier this morning so that he could give me a hand with packing as I had helped him earlier this week.

I'm glad he came to help as I would've took more than a day to pack up all my things as I would've spent time looking through everything.

"Yes." I replied, after throwing the last outfit into the box. I grabbed the tape from my bedside table that would be now going into Mike's room and sealed up the box to ensure nothing fell out while we were moving the boxes around.

Suddenly, I saw my mom appear at the doorway and she leaned down to pick up a sealed box.

"You finished? the movers are coming to put the furniture and boxes into the van." She smiles widely while talking a look around my almost empty room.

I decided to leave my bed as I would be sharing with Ezra and my bedside table but I am taking my closet and desk as i still need somewhere to store all my clothes as Ezra doesn't have any space in his.

"Yep, all finished." I grinned before making eye contact with Ezra who also shares the same expression as me.

"That's good, lets take these boxes downstairs for the movers and your dad and I will help them carry the furniture down.

We each picked up a box and made our way downstairs just as there was a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it." screams Mike as he hops off the sofa ad rushes to the door. He pulls it open to reveal the movers and my parents go to greet them before leading them upstairs to get the furniture that we couldn't carry ourselves.

Once my parents and the movers had everything packed into the van, along with Ezra's stuff which was placed in there earlier this week, it was time for us to leave.

My mom pulled me into tight hug and after some convincing, my dad and Mike soon joined in.

"We're all going to miss you so much." My mom grins before my dad smiles and then loosens his grip so that he can face Ezra.

"look after my daughter Ezra." My dad said and he immediately got a reply off of Ezra.

"Of course, i always will." Ezra replied before my father holds his hand out for Ezra to shake.

My mom pulls Ezra into a hug and once they have pulled away, Ezra takes a told of my hand and we make our way out the door and into Ezra's car.

"I cant believe I am officially moving in with you." I confessed with the biggest grin ever.

"Me too, I've been looking forward to this day for quite some time now. Cant believe its finally here." Ezra agrees with a smile.

Within 20 minutes, we reach our new house.

Ezra hops out of his side of the car before he jogs around so that he can open the door for me.

"Thanks babe." I said cheerily.

"Anytime beautiful." Ezra smirks making me blush just as he always does.

We help the movers to unload the heavy boxed before we move everything inside our new house.

Even though I was a little nervous to be moving in with Ezra, I was also super excited as it now means I don't have to make excuses to be able to spend the night with him and we can now do what we want, whenever we want to.

Once everything is set in the new house, Ezra turns towards me with a smile.

"How about we go out and grab something to eat before we unpack? I don't know about you but I think I burned a lot of energy packing up all your clothes, you have a lot." Ezra laughed making me giggle.

"Yep. I think that is a great idea." I said as we left the house and locked the door.

Yep. Living with Ezra is going to be so much fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1K 27
The story take place after 7x10. ENJOY!
22.8K 384 37
After receiving threatening texts and having her life put at risk, Aria and her boyfriend Ezra get some good news. But could it lead to everything be...