Love is in the Air: O2L and M...

Oleh o2l_is_life15

*YOU ARE THE GIRL IN THE STORY* You and Connor had the perfect relationship until Jc starts.. liking you?? Do... Lebih Banyak

The secret
fight with Connor
movies with Jc
Confused
The back together..
Jc confesses
Double date with Connor.
Stuff spirals out of control
Gonna tell the haters!
clearing things up!
meeting....MATTHEW ESPINOSA?!?!
Going to Florida!
Going to the Beach!
Meeting the Magcon guys! part 1
Meeting the Magcon guys! part 2 with a heartbreak?
PlayList LIVE!!!
Love Triangle
Jc and Matt ask me out..?!
My date w/ Matthew
My date w/ Jc!
Back to L.A
Six Flags
WHAATTTT???????
Truth or Dare video... #awkward and more drama
Clubs and a horrible accident
Jc and Matt..
ummm...
Jc is back and Matt and Cameron are leaving
1 month Anniversary!
Breaking the news
Bye bye L.A, Hello Va
NEW BOOK! (part 2 "Torn Between 2")

Jc confronts to Connor

1.2K 12 1
Oleh o2l_is_life15

C: ok. what do you have to say? he said a little bit angry. I motioned to Jc not to tell Connor but he just didnt listen. 

J: look.. um i like Y/N

Y/N: ugh GOSH JC! why do you have to do this now? couldnt you wait till Connor got home? plus i already told him. i yelled at him

J: well im sorry for confessing my feelings for you to Con. he said in a snappy way.

K: wow look at the time! Andrea we gotta go. They both walk away so they dont have to be in the middle of this

Y/N: dont get an attitude with me. Now because of you this date is - i got cutt of by Connor

C: OK Y/N, Jc thats enough. look i was a little upset when i first heard you liked her. But dude i dont want a girl to come in between our friendship. ok?

J: ..ya.. im sorry i should have never came here. I-i'm sorry he said as he walked away.

Y/N: im sorry this is all my fault-

C: no, this isnt your fault.

Y/N: are you mad about Jc likng me?

C: well i gotta admit i am.

Y/N: why?

C: because what if you break up with to go be with him. he said as a tear started to roll down his face. "I cant lose you again"

Y/N: aw babe no that will never happend. i wiped away his tear as he looked in to my eyes. "everything will be ok" i pecked his lips. do u trust me?

C: yea and brings me into a hug.

Me and Connor get in the car and drives me home. we hold hands the whole way to my house. Connor walked me up to my door and gave me a kiss gooodbye and told me he will text me later tonight. I walk into my kitchen to get somthing to eat because im STARVING! I open my fridge and warm up some left over pizza from the other night. As im waiting for my pizza to be done i hear a noise at my back door. So i got scared and walked slowly to my door and hear something break and an "ouch!" in a familiar voice. i tug the curtain back fast and hit the lights on to see Jc on the ground with a broken vase next to him. 

Y/N: what are you doing here?

J: i came here to say sorry.

Y/N: well apology not accepted. I shut the door as fast as i can but Jc stops it with his foot.

J: hey im not done talking to you.

Y/N: well i am now goodbye i said pushing him outside.

J: please, can i just talk to you.

I look at him in anger "FINE" i back away to let him in. He comes in and walked towards me he's less then 5 inches away from me "OK thats close enough"

J: haha are you scared im gonna make a move on you?

Y/N: um yeah

J: i wouldnt do that when your dating my best friend.

Y/N: ok. what do you want though?

J: i want to say im so sorry for ruining your date with Connor. I should have never came and told him i like you. i should have waited till you got home.

Y/N: ya think?

J: please dont be mad.

Y/N: your right. im sorry..and i sorry i yelled at you.

J: its ok!

Y/N: i hope you know, Connor is scared that im gonna break up with him for you, He almost started crying.

J: oh my gosh. Im sorry. I just have ruined everything. But i just cant help it. I like you alot. and i was gonna ask you out, but it was too late.

Y/N: sorry but i dont really know what to say.

J: but if i did ask you out before Connor did.. would you have said yes?

Y/N: umm..i dont know probably. But i like Con now. i cant like you and date someone at the same time. Thats wrong.

J: ya i know. Well can we not be awkward around eachother. and just pretend none of this ever happend.

Y/N: yea ofcourse. and by the way you owe me a new vase for my plant.

J: haha yeah ok

Y/N: well i think its time for you to go now.

J: yeah.. well i will see you later.

Y/N: ok! i walked with him toward the door and we just stood there looking at eachother not knowing what to do. I got lost in his beautiful...stunning....brown..eyes... I saw Jc step closer and closer to me, almost looking like he was going top kiss me. WAIT what am i doing pull yourself together Y/N. "Um ok then you have to go now bye" and i shut the door. I am so confused. i dont know if i like him or not. 

i was sitting in my room eating my pizza on twitter, which was blowing up about me and Connor together. then i came a across a tweet that said "found Y/N, Connor and Jc at the pier today. over heard them talking about Jc liking Y/N" and had a picture with it. I dropped my pizza with my mouth wide open "OH CRAP!"

update later! hope you enjoyed!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.8K 226 48
Faith and Hope go to an event called Magcon and like everyone else they love these boys, but when things take a turn and they discover something that...
4.4K 54 22
Hello there! I'm Brittany and I would love to write imagines for people. If you like the magcon boys and want an imagine message me. I just want some...
2.1M 27.8K 60
He's just some Internet boy, Ali told herself. But deep down inside, Ali knew that Taylor Caniff wasn't just some Internet boy. They met over the Int...
825K 7.4K 71
Just imagines on the magcon boys and message me if you want one!