He Plays It Like He's A Super...

By iBasedSupreme

After a long 4 months in Paris, the gang is heading back to the states for the 'Summer Love' tour. It's gonna... More

Bon Voyage.
What You Talking About?
Creepin' & Secrets
Destination: LA!
Wifey Type? Not With Sharks In The Water.
Watch The Throne
Uh....No Diggy , You FAILED.
If You Got BEEF , Then Imma Go HAM
Time Talks...Hoes Walk (Part 1)
Time Talks...Hoes Walk (Part 2): You Don't Know A THING About ME.
*Kevin Hart Voice* It's About To Go DOWN! (Part 1)
*Kevin Hart Voice* It's About To Go DOWN! (Part 2)
We Going In Circles...Round & Round
Rolling The Dice...Of Love?
Call Of The Storm....
I Don't Know What It Is...But I LOVE YOU ! [;
This Chapter Is Brought To You By The Letters - D . A . M . N . !
Two words about love - Why. Bother? (A Lil PG-13ish [; )
*Maury Voice* You Are NOT The Father!
Destructive Insanity
New School...Same Bullshit. :/
Bitch, whaaaaaaaat? You Better Hang On In There, Lil' Nigga.
My BILF & Cinderella playing on a battlefield of love...Parallel Universe?
Marvin's Room <3 (Rated R)
Stabbing Lois Lane & Laughing At Her Pain . <3
This Is EXACTLY Why Niggas DON'T Belong In Paris .
Going Steady When She's Not Ready . ♥
Meeting My Demise. ♥
Just Hold Me Close. Don't Let Me Go.
Merry Christmas, Bitch! ♥ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL *not a chapter*
2 Truths and 1 Tirade. ♥
Happy New Year, Motherfucker. *NEW YEAR'S SPECIAL* ♥
7 [Part 1]
7 [Part 2] : 14 at War
Love Games.
Trust [NO!] Man, Trust [NO!] Bitch. Kiss [NO!] Ass, Chase [NO!] Dick.
I. C. U. When All The Clouds Are Departed. ♥
Smoke In The Sky
Relationship Status: Cinderella is waiting for Prince Charming to grow up. ♥
Tale As Old As Time, Now You Got What You Deserved.
Loyal 2 The Game.
Love Like A Hurricane . ♥
Wanting - and Seeking - More. <3
Charades.
Here comes the sun. <3
Sinister.
Superman Says Fuck Your Feelings. (PG 13-ish)
7: "Ain't No Shook Hands In Brooklyn." [Part 3]
Do You Take Karma To Be Your Lawfully Wedded Bitch?
Good Ones Go, Bad Ones Kill You Slow.
Dash. (Part 1)
Which Mindless Angel Are You Most Like? *Bonus Page*
You Know The Drill...iPods On, Music Searchin'! *Bonus Page*

Like Toy Soldiers.

33K 571 449
By iBasedSupreme

just decided to write today . [:

 *NOTE: Play Song On The Sideee . *

__________________________________________

  [Monologue #22]

This is the last straw.

__________________________________________
{At The Crib, Thursday October 20th, 10:34 am}

(Everyone is sitting far apart from each other as their meeting begins)

Keisha: Okay, where should we start? From the fact that Naty is dead or the fact that people's grades are below average or because everyone has a problem with one another?

Dede: Well, from my view point, all these topics connect 'cause there is a common denominator for all of it. (looks directly at Prince)

Prince: I surely agree.

Keisha: So lay all of this out.

Shay: Basically a few months ago, it was Biz's birthday. So everyone split up get stuff for her. It was Dede and Prince and Jassie and Roc.

Biz: So me and Diggy walk in where Prince and Dede were and saw them making out like they were dating. So they both made a promise to never speak of it.

Ray: So then...we're in Paris. So Jassie's knocked out sleep in Dede's room I think and then—

Roc: Me and Prince are talking about bringing Jassie's parents since she hasn't seen them for months. So Jassie woke up at the wrong time and heard part of the conversation.

Jas'marieé: So after I heard all I need to hear, I woke up and talked to them as if I didn't hear anything. So me and Prince went on our date and we settled all of that. The next morning everyone tried to wake us up. Brittany and Ray started arguing and—

Lay: He kissed her outside. I took a picture before I left to go to the airport with my family.

Ray: Me and Brittany promised to keep us secret. And then we skip to LA.

Prince: So we end up going to the pool party. Me and Twist were play fighting and throwing water...then I bumped into this girl named Sammie. We talked for a while as I waited for Jassie to come back.

Jas'marieé: Meanwhile, I was getting something to eat and Issa approached me. Me and him talked for a while and I gave him my number.

Dede: Then me and Roc was having a water fight. So we ended up chasing each other. Roc fell on top of Jassie and stayed there for a while before getting up.

Prince: Next day. So Roc was flirting with Jassie and I got jealous. So I confronted him. He went and told me that Jassie said she had feelings for him as he did her.

Roc: She did say that. I didn't say how big my feelings were, but I made them apparent.

Jas'marieé: Okay, pause. I did have feelings for you, Roc. Somehow in your pea brain, you twisted my words making it seem as if I said I loved you.

Roc: Well, you sure know how to lead people on.

Jas'marieé: Piss off, Roc. (rolls eyes)

Brittany: Anyways, then Prince got mad and started getting smart with people. So everyone was confused.

Jas'marieé: Few minutes later, I got a call from Issa. He told me that Prince was all over that thing also known as Sammie.

Prince: So that's what you were mad at.

Jas'marieé: Yup.

[2 Hours Later]

Roc: Jassie just shut up!

Jas'marieé: Nigga, you shut up! You called me a fucking slut!

Roc: (sarcastically speaking) Ohhh and Prince didn't?

Prince: But you mad, though. Maybe if your head wasn't so far up Morgan's ass, then maybe—

Prod: ALL OF Y'ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP! (they all look at Prod in shock) Anyways, Keisha has something to say.

Keisha: Well, thank you Prod. (he shrugs) Anyways, it seems as if you three are the ones with a problem. (points at Jassie, Roc, and Prince) Am I right?

Prince: Yes you are.

Keisha: So all three of you better get yourselves together or else. Do I make myself clear?

Jas'marieé, Roc, & Prince: (sighs) Yes Keisha.

Keisha: Okay, all of y'all find something to do outside the house while I speak to Jas'marieé and Prince.

Prince: (mumbles) Oh God.

Everyone: Aight. (walks out)

Keisha: Now back to you—

Prince: Wait. Don't blame Jassie for this one. It was all me.

Keisha: (raises eyebrow challengingly) Did you just cut me off?

Prince: My bad.

Keisha: Mhm.

Jas'marieé: Prince, don't take the blame. (to Keisha) It was me. I cut off my phone 'cause I didn't want any distractions.

Keisha: Don't let it happen again. Do I make myself clear?

Jas'marieé&Prince: Yes ma'am!

Keisha: Next thing up...this whole Naty situation ; what are we going to do?

Jas'marieé: (sighs and shrugs) I don't know.

Prince: (looks on the table and sees the note Naty left) What's this?

Jas'marieé: (looks at it) I don't know...but I'm 100 percent sure that that is Naty's handwriting. (reads a few lines then gasps) It's her last words.

Keisha: What are you waiting for? Read it!

[Jassie's Part Of Naty's Note]

Jas'marieé, I LOVE YOUUUUU! You are the bestest girl around. We haven't been friends for long, but you kept it real. You broke me out of my insecurities and you stood up for me. You were like a mother figure for me. You're the only chick I know that can fit 5 curses in a sentence — LIKE A BOSS! XD Please don't cry. :"( Move on, make a new friend, love Prince to the fullest, and have a kid and raised her how you "raised" me. (You catch my drift.) Just don't forget me. I ♥ YOU FOREVER! (:

[End Of Jassie's Part Of Naty's Note]

Jas'marieé: (wipes her tears) I can't believe she's gone. If it wasn't for that asswipe, Marquez, then there—

Keisha: Who?

Jas'marieé: No one.

Prince: (looks at her and they have an internal conversation)

[A/N: If the names are in italic , then it's mental conversation . k ? ]

Prince: Jas'marieé, you can't hide this whole thing forever.

Jas'marieé: Being raped isn't something you can just blurt out randomly. (rolls eyes sarcastically)

Prince: I know, but you just can't let these assholes keep doing this to you...or to anyone at that.

Jas'marieé: Prince I can't...not yet.

Prince: Why not?

Jas'marieé: Too much on my mind.

Prince: I guess...(sighs)

Jas'marieé: Don't be mad...

Prince: I can't be mad at you for long.

Jas'marieé: Yay! (smiles) Now let's stop before Keisha gets suspicious.

Prince: (hears Keisha calling his name) Too late.

Keisha: Si no me responde una vez más, me voy a rasgar los rizos de su cabeza! *Translation: If you don't answer me one more time, I'm going to rip the curls out your head!*

Prince: (irreverently speaking) I'm listening...I'm listening...

Keisha: Then what did I say?

Prince: Umm....Cookies?

Keisha: (sucks her teeth) Read the damn letter.

Prince: Well then...

[Prince's Part Of Naty's Note]

Prince...You are my brother for life. Before I left, you were acting like someone you weren't, hurting the girl you loved in the end. I hope that you change for the better and become the man and leave all the bull in the dust. I hope I can influence you somewhat. But on the upside, I love you! You are ambitious, sweet, funny, and too damn flirtatious. -____- But if you like it, I love it. LOL. Remember in Paris when you tripped on air and thought you were levitating? #DEADDDD. (get it?) But anyways, don't be sad. Make a new friend, keep loving Jassie, and make sure you don't act like a jerk no more. Just don't forget me. And you better not hurt Jassie again. 'Cause if you do, I'm going to come back from the dead and chop your dick off and twist it like a pretzel. Teehee. I ♥ YOU FOREVER. :)

[End Of Prince's Part Of Naty's Note]

Prince: (sarcastically speaking) Gee, thanks.

Keisha: Well, I'll read through it and figure out what we're going to do.

Jas'marieé&Prince: Okay.

Keisha: Oh and Jas?

Jas'marieé: Yeah?

Keisha: When you coming to the studio?

Jas'marieé: As soon as I finish this rap verse, then I'll be set.

Keisha: (smiles) Great! Can't wait!

Jas'marieé: Me too.

Keisha: Well, stay out of trouble...and no babies! (walks out)

Prince: Wait...what did she mean about you coming to the studio?

Jas'marieé: She wants me to record.

Prince: Ayeee! (hugs Jassie) For real?

Jas'marieé: Yup!

Prince: Well, can I see this song?

Jas'marieé: Nope. You'll hear it soon. All I gotta do is write a rap.

Prince: Swag.

Jas'marieé: Killed it.

Prince: Guess what I'm bout to kill though.

Jas'marieé: What?

Prince: (jumps on her and tickles her) You!

Jas'marieé: (laughing) Prince stoppp!

Prince: Not until you say what I say.

Jas'marieé: (laughing and stuttering) W-What is it?

Prince: Daddy doesn't kill swag.

Jas'marieé: H-hell n-noooo!

Prince: Alrighty then. (keeps tickling her)

Jas'marieé: I-I got you nigga. (tackles him and pins him to the ground) You done?

Prince: Oh no you didn't.

Jas'marieé: (smirks) Yes I did.

Prince: Si tan sólo no vestían pantalones cortos y una camiseta ... que había que hacer para. *Translation: If only you weren't wearing shorts and a tee...you'd be done for.*

Jas'marieé: (gets off of him) Ewwww! You're such a pervert sometimes.

Prince: Don't pin me down and I won't have to be. (winks)

Jas'marieé: (laughs) You need help.

Prince: Mind giving it to me?

Jas'marieé: You would've thought I would. (gets up and walks into the kitchen)

Prince: (follows her into the kitchen) I don't have to think. (goes behind her and kisses her neck as her puts a hand on her thigh) I know.

Jas'marieé: Mhm. (rolls eyes playfully and turns around to face him) I may not be in 11th grade yet, but I'm smarter than you. So you should be thinking. (kisses his cheek and smiles)

Prince: Oh I see how it is.

Jas'marieé: If you haven't seen it yet, then...(puts her Ray-Bans on his eyes) You see it now. (slides out his grip and swag walks away)

_______________________________________________________

{East Point, 3:30 pm}

(Prod's in the alley drinking Bourbon until he hears footsteps. He doesn't move and waits for the footsteps to come closer. He feels a cold hard metal pressed to his head and he looks up and sees...)

?.?.?.?: Heard you made a visit to my house yesterday, nigga.

Prod: Yes the fuck I did, Marquez. Your point?

Marquez: My point? It's off with your head.

Prod: This isn't Alice In Wonderland. No one says off with your head anymore. Besides Wayne.

Marquez: Nigga, you trying to be smart? (presses the gun harder on Prod's temples)

Prod: So I'm supposed to play dumb?

Marquez: (puts his finger on the trigger) Try me, nigga. I promise you. You might have broken a few bones on me. But I promise you. I would damage you.

Prod: (P.O.V.: Oh nah...)(smacks the gun out of Marquez's hand and puts Marquez in a chokehold) And you were saying?

Marquez: (trying to gasp for air)

Prod: If your apple headed ass didn't touch her, she wouldn't have tried to kill herself, you incompetent son of a bitch. (grabs the gun and presses it to Marquez's forehead) See you in hell. (puts his finger on the trigger but hears a voice in his head)(Good Conscience [Naty]: Prod...stop...yourself...)(drops the gun and looks at Marquez) I can't do this. (lets Marquez go)

 Marquez: (coughs up blood and glares at Prod) Of course you can't, you fucking wuss. 'Cause that bitch you were dating had you on a leash. I'm glad she's dead.

Prod: You know what? (punches him in the face and kicks him hard in the stomach. Marquez tries to get up, but Prod stomps him down. Prod walks away like a boss, but is approached by 5 buff guys)

?.?.?.?: What the hell did you do to my son?!

Prod: Nothing, really. Just beat his ass. No biggie.

?.?.?.?: Ayo Royalty...what do we do to this punk?

Royalty: Wait Seven...(to Prod) What's your name?

Prod: Nunya Fuckinbusiness.

Royalty: (thinks about it and slits his eyes) Smart ass.

Prod: That's not my name.

Royalty: Ay, Marquez! What's his name?

Marquez: Craig...Cr—(knocks out)

Royalty: WE GOT HIM! (to his boys) Get him.

Ice Gang: (yells out their gang call) Swooooooooottt! (begins jumping Prod)

Prod: (taking all the pain)(Good Conscience [Naty]: Fight for me.)(jumps up and begins fighting all of them and knocking them out one by one. He steps up to Royalty, hiding his fear.) Your punk ass couldn't fight me yourself?

Royalty: I don't need to. (pulls out a gun a points it at Prod) Just one click and I win the war.

Prod: (gulps) I ain't scared.

Royalty: How about this ; I don't shoot if you tell me one thing.

Prod: What?

Royalty: What do you know about this girl? (shows a picture of Jas'marieé)

Prod: That's my friend.

Royalty: Where is she?

Prod: Nigga, I ain't telling you shit.

Royalty: (chokes Prod) Tell me.

Prod: (kicks Royalty in the nuts and elbows him in the windpipe) I ain't telling you shit.

Royalty: (holding onto his neck as he falls to the ground)

Prod: Cracked your windpipe? My bad. (walks away like a boss)

___________________________________________________

 {Meanwhile, Coldstones}

Ray: Shay...are you okay? You still haven't even touched your strawberry blonde yet.

Shay: I'm okay...I just don't feel like talking.

Ray: Look, I know Naty's...gone. But she would want you to be happy right now. She loves you as much as I do...but not like homo-ish. (Shay laughs a little) There's that smile I adore.

Shay: I love you...and I'll try to cheer up for the sake of Naty.

Ray: I love you too...(looks outside and sees the sun breaking free from the clouds) And she's smiling at us.

Shay: (smiles at the sun as a the warmth wraps around her) Yeah. I can feel it.

_________________________________________________

 {On The Other Side Of Coldstones}

Brittany: (P.O.V: WHY TF AM I LONELY?! -___-)

_________________________________________________

 {College Park}

 (Roc and Lay are walking around the town talking)

 Roc: So you're a globe, basically?

 Lay: I guess you can say that. I'm Liberian and Arabic. Rare duo. But awesome.

 Roc: So is that why your middle name is different that most.

 Lay: Yeah. It's named after a song called Alouli Ansa by Mayada El Hennawy. You know that's the original beat to More Than A Woman by Aaliyah? Just without the loop and all.

 [A/N: That's true ! im a huge Aaliyah fan :) ]

 Roc: For real? (Lay smiles and nods) It is truly a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

 Lay: You think I'm beautiful?

 Roc: Why wouldn't I?

 Lay: Because I was a bitch to you all, for one. And plus, you loved my sister.

 Roc: Yeah, I did love your sister. And two, Dede was bitchy and I dated her. You're no different.

 Lay: Don't say I didn't warn you. (laughs)

 Roc: (goes in front of her and faces her) They don't call me the daredevil of the group for nothing.

 Lay: Well that's nice to know, Superman, but...(pushes Roc aside playfully) I'm not ready for a relationship. (keeps walking until she realizes Roc isn't by her side) You coming?

 Roc: Yeah, I am. (walks up to Lay)(P.O.V.: She's worth the chase.)

________________________________________________________________

 sorry if it's boringgggg ! i didnt really like this one . :/ but what do you think ?

 #TeamPrinceMarieé back in full force ?

 #TeamLayRoyal ( Lay + Roc ) ? <<<<<<< sounds french , don't it ?

& daaaaayummm . Prod on that BTA status ! ( BTA = Beat That Ass ) ♥

 & trust , Biz is coming back . . . i aint forget her . (:

 & thats Lay's pic on the sideeee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 Goal : 20 votes , 25 comments .

 & tumblr meeee - ispreadpeace.tumblr.com

  *Mindless Fact Of The Day*

Ray Ray's Favorite Dance Move ? The Moonwalk ! ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Step Brother By J

Fanfiction

77.5K 1.3K 36
This story is about a girl from New York named Mikayla Martinez. she is 15 and her moms dates Princeton's from mindless behavior dad..roc royal seems...
53.6K 1.1K 38
Mindless behavior at a signing in Arizona when prodigy spots a girl that absolutely caught his eye that he has to have. Fighting to stay focused Mb f...
23.8K 133 26
This story shows four bestfriends falling n love with big stars... it shows that love is strong nd u will fight nd cry ova the person u love... drama...
4M 40.2K 110
this story is about a girl and her bff's and adult life that they have to face but it also involves MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!! & tyga Jacob latimore & more