Reach For The Stars, Reach Fo...

Galing kay gorillagripcooch111

Aphmau is living with her mean dad who doesn't give a care in the world about her, she comes to school everyd... Higit pa

Day 1 // School
Day 1 // Sitting by Aaron
Day 2 // Going Home
MAH BDAYYYY
Aaron's Ex
Convention Pt. 1
Convention Pt. 2
Convention Pt. 3
Lily
California Convention Reunion
The Big Question
Convention Pt. 1
Convention Pt. 2
Convention Pt. 2
Convention Cancellation
Friday the 13th
The Rescue
Life's Worst Choice
your ass
Is It Over?
Irene, I Beg
my singing!
ask me stuff!
u know?
Q/A pt.1
SHE'S AWESOME! READ HER BOOKS!
Revenge, Sweet Sweet Revenge
Let's Just Be Friends, For Now
Bullying
I Think I'm Ready
Pregnancy Possibility
Day Off!
A/N
Tagged
hilarious night quote
alright
They Helped Me, Now It's My Turn
A Hero
Results
YouTube Reunion Plan
Tagged.. Again..
BABY PICTURE!
A Group Of Friends
Sorry..
battery percentage
YouTube Livestream
Ultrasound
Gender Reveal
WARNING! IMPORTANT! READ! NOW!
Tagged! For the 3rd time! :D
Cravings and Baby Kicks
quick question
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
Guess what?
Home, Once Again
PLEASE READ
Spring Blossoms
QUICK NOTICE
IMPORTANT
Surprise
I'm scared
Check out my youtube channel!
follow her
Crazy
BBQ
Epilogue
A/N
Carmen
I love you all!
I know I know

A Day Like No Other

237 11 7
Galing kay gorillagripcooch111

A A R O N

I quickly ran around the kitchen looking for baby bottles and nipples until I finally found them. I quickly put some formula insider of the baby bottle and added milk. Then I put the nipple on and did the same steps with the other, I heated up the bottles and took them out and checked the temperature. Perfect!

I slid to the wailing and screaming 1 day olds and set them both on either side of the couch. I gave them the bottles and they immediately stopped crying and grabbed on to the bottles.

Then I let go and collapsed on the couch. Whew. Parenting sure takes a lot out of you. I wiped the sweat trickling off my forehead. My phone buzzed on the table. I picked it up, it was a text from Aphmau, SAYING SHE WOULD BE HERE IN 15 MINUTES?!

I haven't changed their diapers yet! I frantically texted her back, 'Okay! I'll make sure the kids are asleep.' And I hit the send button.

Okay. Calm down. I looked over my shoulder to see the kids done with their bottles, they literally just finished and started crying again.

"What is it? What do you need? A diaper change? Nap time?" I groaned in anger as I sniffed them. Yep. Diaper change it is. Alright.. So grab the baby wipes, diapers, sheets. Check!

I set a ragged blue and white sheet on the ground and opened the baby wipes to where I could get them and set up two diapers. Aphmau is going to be here in 10 monutes and everything needs to be perfect. I grabbed the crying, stinky babies off the couch and set them on the sheet.

Frantically taking off their diapers I plugged my nose and made 2 shots in a row with the diapers landing in the trash can in the cupboard. I closed the door to the cupboard and ran back.

***

The babies were taken care of and asleep, I changed into something dressy, not to fancy but nice, a red collared button up shirt and a nice black tie, sleeves rolled up, and then some black dress pants and polished leather shoes. I chewed some gum, spat it out, and then searched for air freshener,  I found some Lysol lavender scented air freshener and sprayed it all around the room.

I heard a car roll into the driveway. A few moments later a soft known knock arrived on the beautiful dark French door. I opened it up happily and smiled, there stood the piece of art, stunning as usual.

I walked towards the beauty and hugged her.

A P H M A U

Aaron gave me a hug, I hugged back softly.

"Hi babe." Aaron greeted, kissing the top of my head. I smiled at the welcoming affection coming from him.

"You look nice. What's the big idea?" I asked.

"What? You don't like it when I dress fancy or something?" Aaron asked chuckling.

"N-No! Not at all!" I blushed, "I just wanted to know why?"

"Well.. I got reservations to Olive Garden for tonight!" Aaron beamed. My mouth gaped.

"Really! I have to get ready!" I shoved Aaron out of the way and ran upstairs, when arriving at my dresser I practically messed up all the clothing arrangements, sort of? I then found a beautiful dress, heels, and a necklace. I grabbed all my makeup and things and ran to the bathroom, when I came out Aaron gasped in awe.

***

We arrived at Olive Garden and ate our wonderful salad with grilled steak and the breadsticks were fabulous, we talked and laughed and danced the night away.

This was a day like no other.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.2K 447 27
~Highest Rank~ {#92 in aphmau} {#30 in garroth} {#1 in fcu} Book Two to, "An Ultima's Wish." Now in college, Y/n is finally free of military school a...
1.6K 9 29
Aaron has to leave Aphmau to go to Military school, because of his parents. She waited at least 7 years to see him again. They still have feelings fo...
23.6K 569 37
(COMPLETED) Aphmau Ramirez just moved out of her moms house into the real world, small job working at her Best friend Nana's cafe and only 19 years o...
1.3K 52 14
Once there was a very beautiful, sweet girl named Aphmau. She was wanting to settle down somewhere and possibly one day have a family. There's only o...