Irene, I Beg

A P H M A U

I can't believe it, I didn't even pay attention, seriously? Sex? With her? Kidding me.

"Aphmau? Would you like to explain why you came?" Cadenza's soft voice asked in concern.

"Oh yeah, sorry um." I looked down shyly, Cadenza lifted my chin back up softly with her 2 fingers.

"Go ahead, I will listen." She smiled at down at me.

"Well, Aaron, it was when we, were in California, well, on the plane, the 'maid' or his old girlfriend, she, asked him to come to the bathroom, something happened, and they had sex, like, I mean Aaron did get revenge, but, seriously? Sex or kissing? I'd prefer kissing like, you know right?" I looked up at her, curious.

"Oh my.. Well, show him a piece of your mind. Hurt him. Show him how it feels. Holy plants, I just realized how much I loved you guys being together, it's really sad to hear that you've broken apart." Cadenza's soft and rough voice slowly faded, she took a small sigh, looking down me with hope. "Go" Her eyes whispered, Cadenza went back to whatever she was doing, I suppose reading a book, she was so interested in it she forgot I was here, like it's been centuries.

I stepped out of Cadenza's house, walking down the street to Katelyn's house, and Kawaii~Chan's, I think Nicole moved in with them, I'll just stay there for the night.

I walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell, footsteps were ushering down the stairs as the door opened. Kawaii~Chan answered.

"Hello Aphmau~Senpai! What are you doing at Kawaii~Chan, Nicole~Sama, and Katelyn~Sama's house so late at night?" Kawaii~Chan asked, a look of concern spread across her face.

"Can you just let me in? Quickly." I whispered, the wind almost muting my voice.

"Kawaii~Chan would love to let Aphmau~Senpai in, Kawaii~Chan will make tea for Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan beamed, opening the door wider for me to enter, I stepped inside, hands stuffed in pockets.

What would Kawaii~Chan do? Aarmau is her favorite ship, I loved Aaron. But now, I'm not so sure.