PLEASE READ

12K views. More than 12K views. I am literally shocked. I'm a slob at writing, it takes me more than a week to actually get the effort to write a real chapter, yet you guys still love my crappy effortless writing.

And honestly, it means so much to me that I got in trouble at school for being to jumpy and excited and bragging a lot. But don't apologize to me because in all matters, you all of my fangirls and fanboys. Are the people who encouraged me and put me through a whole new universe I could never experience on my own.

You all are beautiful, creative and smart. And you compliment my every detail and 'hard work' that I really don't think is that well written. But after a while, you soon helped me realize that it doesn't matter how good or how bad you write, what matters the most is that you be true to yourself and embrace the power and depth of your own unique skills.

Go back. Go back to the time I was freaking out about when we hit 5K views. Now come back, look at how much we've grown, look at everything we have gone through together, from the very beginning chapter, the first writing I had ever wrote, and now come to the very most recent 56th.

Letting this all out is like spilling hundreds of thousands of colors all over a blank, empty canvas, and the words keep coming and coming, I want you all to feel what I feel when I'm writing, I want you all to tell me the little details and improvements I should make.

Don't say there's none. Because nobody is perfect, they may seem perfect, but when reality comes into this, everybody has their own special imperfections. And I want you all to realize them, tell me, tell me what you feel and tell me how bad my writing is. Not how good, tell me how bad, how many small mistakes and big mistakes I have.

I want to know what you guys expect as an author to be the best. And I want you to feel what I'm feeling, I want to bring you into this once in a lifetime moment and feel powerful.

Here's a small poem, and it has something to do with what I feel like as a writer myself.

Take the lead,
Hold it strong,
Don't let go,
Grab on.

This is a once in a life time moment,
So take the time to own it,
Because before you know,
It will be gone,
Before you even have the chance,
To make it blow.

This is your chance,
Not time to prance,
And take it not serious,
You have to be mysterious,
Take the reader with you,
Tell them their curfew,
Bring them along,
Before it's gone,
Come on,
Grab on.