Day 1 // Sitting by Aaron

PREVIOUSLY ON DANIELLE'S BOOK

Oh no I have to sit by Aaron!

What do I do?

He's going to make fun of me and I'm just a weak potato..

PRESENT! *throws a present*
(Play soundtrack tell me if u crack up)

A P H M A U

He's such a bad boy.. I don't know what to do..

I'll just take my seat and see what happens..

I sit down next to Aaron.

"Hey." Aaron says nudging me.

"W-what do you want?" I ask quietly.

"L-listen I'm sorry.. it's L-Lily who's making me do all this crap. My parents say I have to get married with her when I join college.." I interrupt him.

"Listen to me Aaron. How do I believe you after you bullied me all the time since I was a freshman, I'm surprised I even survived all those years, I'm always abused at home.. I don't understand why you are apologizing now when you could've apologized a while ago."

"Y-you're abused?" Aaron asked.

"Y-yeah.." I stutter lifting up my sweat pants leg revealing a large scar covering the entire lower leg.

"Oh my gosh.. I-I.." He doesn't know what to say.

I put my hand on his shoulder, "It's okay, I'll make Lily PAY for what she did." I say boiling up inside.

"Girl wait! She'll beat you up you're gonna get hurt even worse!" Aaron says.

"Listen my name's Aphmau okay? I'd appreciate if you call me Aphmau." I say.

"Okay Aphmau but seriously you'll get hurt." Aaron says.

"No, I'm fine, she won't want to hurt me." I say.

A A R O N

SHE'S CRAZY!! SHE'S GONNA BE BEATEN TO DEATH AND THEN GET BEATEN EVEN MORE WHEN SHE COMES HOME! I have to stop her.

"Aph wait please!" I yell at her, she's running, I run after her, grab her arm and pull her to me, she accidentally slipped and kissed me, although, she didn't budge, and neither did I, I kissed her back, my hands running through her silky black hair I didn't notice Lily and Ivy.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't short potato and Aaron, kissing?" Ivy said. Shivers ran down my spine.

"Go away Ivy, you and Lily are the ones who started this shit, so back off." I growl putting Aphmau behind me.

"A-Aaron turn a-around.." Lily says

"Why should I listen to you? Bitch." I growl.

"Because a half demon half angel is behind you." Ivy snaps.

I turn around to see Aphmau with half a red flame outfit with a red fire wing and the other half a white sparkling outfit with a half the halo red other half white and one of her eyes was icy blue and the other flaming red(got a problem?)

"W-woah A-Aphmau.." I was cut off by being knocked out, blackness was all I could see, but I transformed, into FC, I couldn't see where I was going so I kept running into windows and walls. I heard 3 girls dying of laughter and screaming when I got close to them yelling, "He's FC the one and only blind monkey who loves to run into walls and windows! Hehehe" Aphmau said that.

Then I fell to the ground and awoken hours later maybe, I was at my house, in my bed, wearing my pajamas.

"So that potato's name is Aphmau huh? It felt so real though.." I said walking down my stairs. I saw Aphmau huddled up on the couch in a bloody white robe crying.

"APHMAU! What happened to you?" I was so worried I almost fainted.

"M-my dad h-h-happened." Aphmau sobbed choking on her words.

I picked up my iPhone SE (gotta be specific) and called the gang, "Nicole, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Laurance, Garroth, Jeffrey, Travis, Cadenza, Lucinda, Zane, and Vylad. (don't ask why the last 4 people are here they just are)

[ Call Start ]

KC - Hi Aaron~Kun.

Everyone Else - Hiii!!

Aa - Okay well we all know it's Lily who made us do stuff right?

Everyone - Yep.

Aa - Okay well.. Today is about one of the victims Lily chose us to bully..

D - Which one?

Aa - Aphmau.

Ca - I didn't even want to bully the girl.. She just forced us to.

Aa - WELL SHE'S BLEEDING TO DEATH I'D APPRECIATE IF YOU CAME OVER!

Everyone - OKAY NO NEED TO BREAK OUR EARDRUMS.

Aa - Noted.

[ Call End ]

"Okay Aphmau the guys are.. Here." I say.

She just nods slowly.

"OH MY IRENE APHMAU ARE YOU OKAY!?" Cadenza screeches.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine.." She quietly says.

"Where did he hit you!?" Cadenza asks.

"M-my b-bottom and l-leg with a f-fly whip a-and he cut my other l-leg.." She stutters quietly.

"Girls, she needs medicine on where she got injured, first she needs to get it cleaned, Aphmau do you trust us to touch you in those spots?" Cadenza asked.

"Mm.. I guess.." She says.

"Okay go upstairs into the guest bedroom on the left with the brown hardwood floor and white bed." I say.

C A D E N Z A (yay new POV)

I grab the medicine from the medicine cabinet and Nicole grabs the wet tee and we head to the room Aphmau was in, she sat on the floor.

I close the door and she lifts up her bloody robe above her bottom. We clean her with the tee whoever's it is (I'm so sorry xD) and wiped off all the blood then put the medicine on it and wrapped her legs. We all went downstairs including Aphmau and sat on the couch, Aphmau fell on the carpet and said her legs wouldn't work so she just sat there until Aaron picked her up and sat her on his lap stroking her hair softly. (Yeah not hard like if u have dandruff or just sand in ur hair from 2 years ago..) Eek! So cute I TOTALLY ship it! Hmm Aphon? Aaphron? Aarmau? Yes Aarmau is cute!

THE NEXT DAY BTW APHMOO SLEPT AT AARON'S HOUSE

A A R O N

I was getting ready for school when..

CLIFFHANGER YASSSS MY FIRST ONE I THINK IDK BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED IF NOT GO WATCH SOME TV OR CATCH UP ON YOUTUBE AARMAU IS DA BUZZZ!! BU BAI HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY MY BEAUTIEIS!

🙏 Namaste 1071 Words 🙏