A Hero

?????

How, she destroyed him.. My own daughter destroyed him when I couldn't. I am a disgrace, watching her be known and signing autographs when all I did was twist the world up and let it unravel, blood, screaming, pain, all because of me.

I, HER OWN MOTHER! RUINED EVERYTHING BUT SHE JUST MADE EVERYTHING BETTER! No, don't think like that, be proud of your daughter for fixing the world, she taught you something.

To be courageous at the time you can, in situations try to fix, believe in yourself. That's what it is.

A A R O N

I saw a girl on the news who looked exactly like Aphmau. She was known for being a hero?

I listened carefully to the news.

"So, Irene's daughter, eh?" A news reporter questioned the girl.

"Yes, you can call me Aphmau, or J-Jessica." She stuttered saying Jessica.

"WAIT.. THE JESSICA? THE JESSICA MORE FAMOUS THAN PEWDIEPIE WITH A WHOPPING OVER 800 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS?" The news reporter exclaimed.

"Yes." Aphmau said rubbing her ear.

"Oh my, it's an honor to meet you Jessica. May I have your autograph please?" He asked excited.

"Sure?" Aphmau took out a mystical pen and signed her name. The news reporter began kissing the paper.

Aphmau slowly tip toed out of the room and teleported next to me on the couch, poking my shoulder.

"AHH! Oh phew.. It's just you." I sighed, my heart racing from being terrified.

"A-Aaron, I'm gonna take another pregnancy test.. Y-You know, just in case." Aphmau stuttered while speaking.

"Okay. Tell me if your pregnant." I chuckled a little bit as she ran up the stairs.

A P H M A U

I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom, closing the door behind me I grabbed a pregnancy test out of the bathroom cupboard. I checked the pregnancy test. It read..

CLIFFHANGER!

Omfg, this was so hard at the end, I was tempted to write more but you guys get to choose! Negative or positive? Here's the storyline for both.

Negative: Aphmau had the feeling she was pregnant, you could even see a baby bump, the next day she didn't see or feel the baby bump. She took a pregnancy test and it read negative, she lost the baby and she was depressed a bit, but it wasn't a trick. Someone stole it, who is that someone? That someone is unknown, who will be revealed if you choose negative. The baby will be held somewhere, in something, by someone, can she get it back? Being pregnant again? What will happen? Choose this storyline if you want to know.

Positive: Aphmau had the feeling she was pregnant, you could even see the baby bump, the next day she still felt it but it was bigger. She took a pregnancy test and it read positive, she ran downstairs to tell Aaron as they both exclaimed happily how they were going to be parents. A month later they went to the ultrasound to see the baby. Two months later they went to the hospital to see if it was a girl or boy. What will it be? Girl or boy? What will it's name be? Choose this storyline if you want to know.

Tank chu 4 reading. I love splling. Bai!