Let's Just Be Friends, For Now

A P H M A U

I opened the door and I saw Aaron, staring at me with sad eyes. I growled and sighed, I should probably talk it out with him.

"Kawaii~Chan, I think I'm gonna leave, ALONE." I stated clearly to Kawaii~Chan.

"B-But Aphmau~Senpai has barely touched her tea!" Kawaii~Chan stared down at the tea, a bit unhappy for me wasting her homemade tea.

"I-I know, but, it's getting late and I need to go, we can meet at the park tomorrow, how does 3 in the afternoon sound?" I asked Kawaii~Chan, grabbing Aaron by the shirt before he left.

"Okay! Kawaii~Chan will bring Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan's specialty chocolate cake! Aphmau~Senpai can leave now if she insists, Kawaii~Chan understands Aphmau~Senpai has been through a lot. Kawaii~Chan suggests Aphmau~Senpai should get her rest, she must be tired." Kawaii~Chan beamed happily, my muscles were tense, afraid she'd notice Aaron standing right at this door.

"Okay Kawaii~Chan, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." I turned and walked out the door, grabbing Aaron by his wrist and dragging him across the wet grass.

***

Finally, which felt like forever because of Aaron's weight, we reached it to my dad's house, I've been cleaning it lately so, yeah, my Dad lives with Sarah I think because I spotted them kissing at the park, I immediately gagged when I saw that but, Dad goes for younger girls, Aaron told me Sarah was 19 and I told him my Dad was 49.

Aaron and I were settled on the couch, I was uncomfortable in my black leather jacket, white crop top, black jeans and brownish cowgirl boots. I coughed a bit.

"So, Aaron, you have some time to explain, get it done with before you're on my front porch." I snapped, now was not the time to be nice to, him.

"Aph, listen I'm sorry, my brain was honestly not functioning correctly, I would never choose that if I had the time to think. I promise, do you think we could get back together? Please?" Aaron pleaded and begged.

I thought.

And thought.

And kept thinking until I made up my mind.

"Let's just be friends, for now." I held out my hand, Aaron shook it.

Let's start slow, we can continue this relationship further if we are comfortable, but I'm expecting a good result and experience if that does happen.

HAYYY!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! CHU RULES! NOW! TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY! I HAVE NO HOMEWORK! AND I GOT A SPECIAL BOOK WITH NUMBERS AND LOTS OF PAGES IN THE BOOK! I FEEL SO SPECIAL!

ANYWAYYSSSS!!! TY FOR READING! MAKE SURE U WASH YOUR BONES LIKE SANS AND PAPYRUS! AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!! FRYYYYYYY!!!