Convention Cancellation

K A T E L Y N

A day after the wedding the weather started to change, fog took over the atmosphere and it rained most of the day, it was 2:13pm. The sky lit up with a white light followed by a loud roar coming from the West coast. Gray puffy dark clouds rolled in. Rain sprinkled and then got heavier.

"Guys? I think I storm is rolling in.." I confirmed.

"I think you're right Katelyn.." Travis agreed putting an arm around me. I blushed.

"Kawaii~Chan agrees. Katelyn~Sama does it look severe? Kawaii~Chan cannot look right now, Kawaii~Chan is baking cookies for movie night!" Kawaii~Chan questioned in her usual high-pitched cute voice.

"Kinda.. It worries me that a funnel cloud could appear any moment.." I shutter thinking of it. (Cloud could cloud could cloud could cloud could cloud could cloud could cloud could cloud could the tornado sirens went off once and all we did was sit on a couch in the basement playing Candy Crush and Minecraft) I pecked Travis on the lips.

"I'm gonna get some rest, wake me up if you need anything." I tell him flopping onto the bed with a blanket. About 30 minutes later I was awoken to the sound of rain and the smell if a swamp.  I was- outside? I saw a bunch of other people with scrapes, cute,  and bruises. Along with 1 or 2 dead bodies. What I wondered was what happened? I tried to get up but my leg was aching with a sharp pain,  I looked down at it seeing it swelling up, I was wearing my black tee shirt that was ripped up and my blue skinny jeans which we're totally destroyed, ripped up, shredded, completely demolished. Glass shards and bricks and large chunks of plaster and wall were around the building and a few medium sized pieces around us. Then, I panicked, I had my first ever panic attack,  I worried about Travis, Aphmau, Aaron, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Nicole, Garroth, Laurance, everyone. I hoisted myself along the side walk,  dragging slowly making the only sounds imaginable, scrape.. Scrape.. Scrape..  My body dragged across the side walk, I found Aphmau and Aaron intertwining their hands tightly and their legs even tighter, I can tell Aphmau cried downfall, I saw Aaron's red eyes and Aph's, red from crying, their tear stained cheeks, I dragged myself closer, the sound of my body dragging changed to shmm.. Shmm.. Shmm... My body dragged across the muddy, soaked grass. I collapsed above their heads, out of breath, a hand touched mine, and another, Aaron and Aphmau were grabbing my hand as a sign of friendship, as a sign of always by each other's sides. I smiled at the thought of it, although I knew sometime I was gonna die.. I shut my eyes until they were pried open by small fingers. A young, young girl, probably about 9 or 10 with cute shoulder length blonde curls, bruises and cuts, a pink, ripped tee shirt and some blue ripped demolished jeans like mine was towering above me. She grabbed my hand and helped my up, I collapsed again. She got out something in a ball, it looked like a wrap.(no not those burrito food wraps) she handed it to me. She looked somewhat innocent and non-injured. I wrapped my leg with it and decided to talk to her.

"Hello, who are you?" I asked, my voice parched due to dehydration and shaking with terror and panic.

"My name is Nicki Grace Pennai. My mom died in the tornado. I have no where to go and my home was demolished when I found it, I'm cold and have no where to go, please, please be my adoptive mother. My mom would've approved if she couldn't take care of me anymore.. she's not here although.. she's in a beautiful place. Called Heaven." She started off cheerful and her voice slowly got sadder and quieter.

"It's nice to meet you, Nicki. I'd be grateful to take you in but, ask the married couple next to me. They'd be glad to, oh and, do you perhaps have a small serving of water? I am quite thirsty." My voice cracks and sounds evil and scary.

"Yeah.. I have a full water-bottle." Nicki says handing me a water-bottle. I take a sip, my throat feeling less itchy and so much more smooth, I drink about half until I feel satisfied. She stands up, nods, and talks to Aphmau and Aaron offering them water as they nod and drink the water, Nicki drinks some herself as she sits next to them. I smile. Kindness is what matters.

Hey guts and bones! Thank you for reading and washing your bodies! I already have over 1.50K views? You guys are amazing, remember, don't let the mean guys bring you down. Because their weakest spot, is kindness. They can't take it. It makes them mad and frustrated.

Hang out with the people you like, and you are friends with, don't let anyone bring you down, make new friends, and if they don't accept you, then they have a serious issue. Because you are perfect, and amazing, and talented, just the way you are. I love you so damn much. Thanks you guys.