BBQ

I feel much more inspired! Guess I just needed a break to refresh my mind and gather ideas! You guys have been so supportive lately, so a huge thanks for that!

A P H M A U

After the run Katelyn and I had, we hugged goodbye and went off in separate directions. I ran home, excited to see Aaron, looking down at my fit bit I realized the time was 9:14, I skipped happily to my home and jiggled the doorknob.

Ugh, I forgot, I locked the door, I scanned my pockets for the keys I swore I brought, where are they? UHHHHH! Wait.. That means..

I turned around to see the silver shining in the sunlight, I looked around me to make sure nobody would jump out and steal them. What? You never know! I dived at the keys and grabbed them, looking around myself as I scanned the area, I rolled back over to the house and unlocked the door, shoving it open to reveal Aaron on the couch, his eyes glued to the screen.

It smelled great, and our kids were dressed and sleeping. My eyes beamed as I saw a dish of strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries on the counter, and the whipped cream.

Aaron turned around and quietly got up, engulfing me in a huge hug he whispered in my ear, "Welcome back, babe." I hugged him back, his large arms wrapped around my waist, he stepped back, still holding me. And the quiet filled the room, he stared at me smiling.

A A R O N

I admired Aphmau's beauty for a minute, then I smiled even bigger, tucking a small black strand of hair behind her ear, I leaned in and kissed her, my arms wrapping around her waist, her tiny arm wrapped around my torso, her other on my chest.

I pushed deeper into the kiss, she moved closer to me, my pelvis slightly brushing against her upper thigh. I saw her cheeks brighten, I bit her lip, she opened her mouth the slightest as my tongue traveled through her mouth, like an explorer in a rain forest.

(a/n: Dora the explorer! Sorry, lol)

I felt her lifting herself onto her toes, I lifted her up and carried her upstairs.

"Aaron, mm.. We have 2 children.. Though.." Aphmau moaned.

"I know, babe, that's why I only want to get so far until we stop." I smiled, yanking down her pants, excluding her panties, and gently took off her shirt, I kissed down her stomach.

She fidgited the slightest, I brushed my tongue all along her stomach. I moved down to her leg and kissed it.

I went back up and kissed my queen, I took 2 fingers and rubbed the outside of her panties, speeding up progressively, Aphmau moaned loud, I rubbed her area faster and faster, she grew soaked and I kept going quick until I felt something warm and liquid from the outside of her panties.

"Aaron! Don't stop.. There's a condom on the dresser, shut the door and come here."

I did what Aphmau said and undressed myself fully, tearing the foil so delicately, I rolled on the condom and jumped onto Aphmau, I rubbed her area once again, forcing her walls tighter as the warm liquid poured out again, it spilled onto the bed, I yanked her bra and panties off, smashing my member inside of her, powerfully thrusting, pushing against the g-spot everytime, I successfully came, I felt Aphmau's walls get tighter around my member, and I never stopped thrusting, and then she released and I got off.

***

I held Aphmau's hand as I opened the car door for her to get out, we arrived at Katelyn and Travis' new house, they just began dating a few months back, which Aph and I are proud of.

Aphmau knocked on the door, a few thundering footsteps rose from inside and the door opened a creak.

"Password please."

"Super potato unicorn fudge nugget turtle cake yeedleyo." Aphmau said, which confused me.

"You may enter." Katelyn said, opening the door for Aphmau but not me, I memorized the password.

"Password please."

"Uhh.. Super potato unicorn fudge nugget turtle cake yeedleyo?"

"You may enter." Katelyn said, inviting me inside.

Aphmau and Katelyn lead me to the backyard, where our close friends were mingling and chatting with plastic red cups of fancy beers and wines, in their hands.

Just at midnight, Travis ran off and we all watched, well, almost all of us, Aph and I, Laurance and Garroth, only a few people, he came back dressed in a fancy white button down collared shirt, and khaki pants, with a black velvet box in his right hand behind his back.

(a/n: it took me the longest time to successfully spell khaki correctly, I would spell it like, cackees, or kacees. But I got it!)

Aph gave everyone a look that meant, 'don't give it away' I assume, because afternoon she gave 'the look' everyone went back to mingling and chatting while drinking wine and beer as if nothing ever happened.

T R A V I S

This was the moment, I was going to propose to my blueberry, we have been there for each other for so long, I have been hiding this box for the past 3 years, since college, when she was still the tough cookie who didn't want to give in.

I tapped her shoulder, the beauty turned around, her blue powdered hair swaying as she turned, my face turned red while I shook as I got down on one knee, I managed to slip in a peek at my watch, it just turned midnight, and the moon was shining as bright as the sun, it seemed.

"Katelyn, we have been together for 1 year now, and I think we should celebrate, you, Katelyn Firefist, will you, marry me?" I said, flipping open the velvet box to reveal a blue diamond encrusted ring, I saw tears escape from her eyes, she was nodding and crying, she bent down and engulfed me in a tight hug, I hugged her back, she pushed me onto the ground, planting a long kiss on my lips, while the box lay open in my hand, I pushed her off and slipped the ring onto her finger, tossing the box to Dante, who caught it, with one hand while his other was on Nicole's shoulder.

A P H M A U

I began to clap with all my might, tears of joy streamed from my eyes like a heavy waterfall, I saw Aaron's eyes quickly begin to water but he wiped them away.

Everyone else joined in on the clapping while Katelyn and Travis were kissing and hugging each other.

***

A while later it was still midnight, Cadenza turned on some romantic music, I managed to find my way to Aaron, blushing, he took my hand and put his other hand on my waist, I put mine on his shoulder for support.

Our feet began to move to the music, he spun me around then dipped me, kissing my lips, Aaron then pulled me back up and our feet danced again, I figured the rhythm, it was waltz.

1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, rest, rest, rest, rest, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, la, la, la, our bodies began to flow with the music as if it were meant to be, Kawaii~Chan was dancing with Zane. Garroth was dancing with Laurance. Travis was dancing with Katelyn. Nicole was dancing with Dante, and Lucinda was just mingling with Cadenza.

The romantic music stayed, our bodies all flowed, like it was meant to be, us together.

I randomly thought of my mom, will I ever see her again? She said these last words when I saw her.

Reach for the stars, reach for me.