YouTube Livestream

A P H M A U

"Are you sure Jin didn't plan this? I'm pretty sure he would be the one to think of this." I questioned, mentally giggling.

Max growled, "No, Jin didn't plan this, I did, and I was very grateful to do so." He held his temper in.

"I don't believe it, Max would never do something nice for me, Jin had to have done it. Thanks Jin!" I beamed happily, but fake, at my older brother Jin.

"Grr! It was me you short little twerp! It was me who planned all this nice stuff for you! Is this a prank of some sort!? You dirty little poop-stained cats! I swear I'll kill you if you prank me like that again! I will dump kitty litter full of shit all in your bed tonight so you better not try this again! Understood?!" Max growled.

"Uh, I still think Jin did it. You're too angry all the time. Go eat some anemone, with your kitty litter full of shit." I cracked up, along with Jin, Barney, Ross, Sky and Trinity.

"Damn you people! Come on, come with papa." Max snapped, grabbing our cloaks and pulling us down the stairs. He threw us in the trash cans and rolled us to the dump I believe, pouring us into the giant pile of trash.

"IT'S JUST A PRANK MAX! I'M CALLING SOMEONE NOW!" I yelled, unhappy that Max actually dumped us in a pile of rotten disgusting crap.

I dialed Aaron's number, he answered immediately.

"Hello?" Aaron's voice scratched from the other side of the phone.

"Aaron, can you come get my friends and I from the dump? And if you see a guy rolling 2 large garbage bins down the road attack him on your way here, that's Max, he raged because we pranked him by thinking it was Jin who surprised me and, well.." I told Aaron the entire story of how it began, they came in, surprise! This and that.

"Ah, I see, I'm on my way there. Bye babe." Aaron's voice echoed from the phone, a little louder and more clear.

"Bye, love you." I hung up and just chilled in the trash bags, I dug through a pile of trash, I don't know why, but then I found 6 iPhone 7 boxes, brand new still in the packaging.

"Whoa! Loot!" I beamed, pulling out the boxes from the disgusting pile of garbage.

I passed them out, 1 for Trinity, 1 for Ross, 1 for Barney, 1 for Jin, 1 for Sky, and one for me! I ripped open the packaging and opened the box, shoving the phone into my cloak pockets and the charger, it seemed to have a shoved in case with every one, so I attached that to the phone before putting it in my pockets.

Aaron was messing with the locks until he finally got it open with a bobby pin that was discarded under the too short fence door that surrounded the dump, he must've stuck that in the lock and opened the door, Max, himself, just climbed over and sat while dumping the trash bins, then he threw the trash bins behind him and jumped off the fence.

I looked at Aaron, just to see him with a few scrapes, he must've had a standoff with Max and gotten pushed a few times, oh well, Max is dumber than him.

***

By the time we got home, Max had already set up my YouTube things, I think I could do a face reveal.

I pulled my cloak over my head and made sure it covered my eyes. Perfect, I checked my computer screen, and started the livestream, I tested for any bugs, glitches, or if they could here, everything was going as planned.

The Sky Army quickly pulled over their cloaks and sat around me in their own spawned personal chairs.

"Hey guys! It's Jessica! Haven't seen you in 4 years! I've missed you!" I beamed, getting at least 100 comments per second.

One from, The Ivy Girl, read, 'Omg! Jessica! I love you so much! Can I have a shout out?' I obviously ignored it because, I mean, you know who she is.

Another from, Totally Not Kawaii~Chan read, 'Oh!! Jessica~Sama is so sweet! Kawaii~Chan has always wanted to see her real face! Kawaii~Chan thinks Jessica~Sama will be beautiful! Jessica~Sama, can Kawaii~Chan have a shout out?'
Of course I couldn't resist sweet little adorable Kawaii~Chan so I of course gave her a shout out.

"Shout out to Kawaii~Chan!" I silently yelled. "Anyway you guys, I have Trinity, Max, Jin, Barney, Sky and Ross with me! Say hi to them!"

A wave of comments came pouring in, full of his and hellos, and what's ups, and all that. They all chimed together, "Hi guys!" I laughed. "So who's ready to play some Skywars on Hypixel? I've invited some people, so be grateful! Here are the people I invited.." I listed the entire list of people who were able to play on my private server on Hypixel. "Hope you all can make it! Let's join!"

The Sky Army and I joined the server, along with a bunch of others who were invited to play, I saw Kawaii~Chan, Aaron, Vylad, Garroth, Zane, everyone, Cadenza, Lucinda, Katelyn, and at the end is when I'm going to do my face reveal.

"Okay, and start!" The game loaded up and because there were at least 50 people The Sky Army and I were an entire group. We grabbed the chests quickly and shared it equally.

In a rush to kill the other players I shot my bow at a nearby player who was trying to build over to middle, he fell into the void. I made a 3 by 8 platform and scanned the island for any hidden players.

I found one hidden player with an enchanted stone sword, a fishing rod, a few eggs and some iron boots and leggings with a golden helmet.

Despite the amount of hits I got, Sky and I were able to kill him off, the rest of our team scattered into groups of two and fought off other teams. Jin and Max ended up dying which was okay.

Our team still ended up winning, we played so many more rounds until the end of the live stream.

"Alright guys! I have a surprise before I end off this live stream are you ready?" I said nervously. It'd be better if I kept my identity secret but.. Don't worry about that.

I removed my hood, so did the entire Sky Army, 100 people unsubscribed but, 100 compared to 800 million is just like comparing a grain of sand to two parks. Same sized parks.

Everyone in the comments were shocked and astonished of who I am. And I don't care if some people didn't appreciate of who I am, because I'm proud of who I am because I'm beautiful, strong, and amazing, so is everybody else, inside and out. And if some people think otherwise. They're wrong.

Even the people I dislike, they still have a heart, they might be treated a way they dislike at home, that could make them act that way. But that never means some specified person that you don't like still isn't strong, beautiful, and amazing.

Because really, they truly are.

Oh my gosh, I was so uninspired, but I loved this chapter, and I'm so so sorry guys but, that's the ending of the book, it's a beautiful ending I think, and I love it.

April fools! April Christmas? <3