Is It Over?

A A R O N

I knew one of the figures in an instant, Sarah. I stormed up the stairs, pushing Aph out of the way. Aph stumbled back but caught herself. I ripped the book out of Sarah's hand and smashed her sunglasses.

"Oh hey babe. Thanks for the good time on the plane." Sarah smiled evilly, then snickered.

Flashbacks filled my mind, I didn't like them.

(a/n: before I do flashbacks my friend is going to write the rest of the book. Btw my friend is much older.)

Flashback

As I grinded against her warm body, pain filled my brain. Regret. What was I doing? What have I gotten myself into? I don't know. But I'm going to finish this. With her dread.

Flashback end

"W-what? You forced me, otherwise. And! If I.." Aphmau interrupted me.

"Grr! Aaron! You had SEX with her remember? Guess what! You could've just kissed her! Instead of touching her the way you should be touching me!" Aphmau growled violently, noticed her words and blushed, covering up the blush she furrowed her eyebrows to make a mad face again.

"I-I, I, I'm s-sorry?" I stuttered as a question. Aphmau furrowed her eyebrows more, as the blush crept across her face then quickly went away.

"Three words. I hate you." She said, running off, stopping, then turning around. "We're OVER!" Aphmau yelled, throwing the ring on the ground. "I still want this ring though." Aphmau said picking it up again, placing it on her right hand, ring finger. She disappeared. Great.

I transformed into FC, and threw my black cape over my head, disappearing into the shadows, coming back, grabbing my Gatorade, and disappearing into the shadows once again.