YouTube Reunion Plan

M A X (ooh, didn't see that coming did ya? Fucking cheesy)

I've been planning this all weekend, to sneak into Jessica's house and record her, wake her up with an air horn and have a reunion of her coming back to YouTube! She hasn't recorded in 4 years so, hopefully this surprises her, and her subscribers.

All I have to do now is call Barney and Trinity over. Ross and Sky are living with us so there's no need to call them. Just gotta tell them though.

"ROSS! SKY! GET YOUR BOOTY OVER HERE!" I yelled, still in my pajamas at noon, in my bed watching 50 Shades of Gray on my laptop.

"Yes captain Mad Max." Ross and Sky saluted to me and bowed multiple times. Grr, I swear if they call me Mad Max one more time they will be punched all the way to China and back.

"So, I've been planning this plan all weekend and--"

"Oh! So that's why we heard creepy laughing and yelling coming from inside your room at 1 in the morning." Sky laughed slightly.

"Possibly, now, it's to surprise Jessica, she's still napping because, well she has noon naps. Caught her taking one the 2nd week we were here at 12 in the afternoon until 3. But, we can go into her house sneakily, after I call Barney and Trinity over, blow an air horn and record a Minecraft episode, maybe reunite with the 'Who like Minecraft' video. It would surely surprise her fans and herself." I said, ah my plans are great.

"Sounds good. Now hang on." Ross said, putting his fingers on his head and then Barney and Trinity appeared.

"Here's the plan!" I exclaimed, grabbing their hands and showing it to them.

"Sounds great. Let's go!" They screamed. And we ran down the street to Jessica's house. While Barney kept falling on his face while running.

Hope you enjoyed chappie, it short ik, but I'm sick again and my stomach and head hurt. I gotta sleep! Bai!

Quote of the day: Don't let anyone, or anything, take away your naps. *stares at sleeping child* WAKE UP! - Liza Koshy

Bye.