Day 1 // School

A P H M A U

It's the first day of school, I better get ready.

Play Soundtrack

I put on a black tee and a black hoodie with purple dots, and a mask, I put on some gray sweats and some brown uggs. I put a lunch in my bag, an apple, a peanut butter jelly sandwich, and a small Cesar salad. I put my books in my bag, I brushed my bangs down and trimmed them a little. I grabbed two toaster waffles put them together and ran out the door. Dad was still asleep, luckily.

***

I got onto the bus, everyone made ugly faces at me, I walked to the back of the bus, I'm short, nobody noticed me and nobody needed to, I had no friends.. no need..

I ate my waffles, halfway through eating them a girl with medium blue hair, sat next to me. I didn't bother to speak until she did.

(a/n: above that is the photo I selected for aphmau, but because I like the Japanese style of hair, her hair is straight with bangs)

"H-Hi.." She said.

"Um.. hi..?" I replied back.

"S-sorry nobody really talks to me, I'm just a loner.. why do you want to sit next to me? I'm stupid." I ask.

"Because you seemed sad, and it looked like you might need a friend." She answered.

"I'm not really into this 'friendship' stuff, besides, if you become my friend you'll just get bullied by that raven haired boy named Aaron and his crew." I say.

(a/n: It told me to say wife? XD)

"Oh, I don't let stupid bullies let me down. Just ignore them." She says.

"Well maybe you can be a good friend, I'm Jessica Aphmau Phoenix. I prefer to be called by my middle name because I'm a YouTuber and when I am a YouTuber, I'm called Jess. And I desperately don't want my secret out.." I whispered to her.

"OK, Aphmau, I'm Katelyn.." She whispers back.

"I don't want the school to know my name.. well I don't care if they know my middle name or last name but if they find out my first name I will literally be killed by my dad." I whisper back.

"Oh okay, well we're here." She tells me.

"Hm?" I say my mouth stuffed with my waffles.

"Hahahaha!" She laughs a happy laugh.

We walk off the bus and head to our first class. Science - Mr. Bill Nye.

(a/n: chu gotta problem with dat? Huh? Huh?)

K A T E L Y N

"WELCOME LADIES AND GENTS TO SCIENCE!! BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!! Today we are going to be learning about advanced climate change.."

- Le Magicalé Time Travalé brought to zu by.. BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY! -

4TH PERIOD(LUNCH) Cuz I can

I'm going to sit next to that girl.. she seems to have an entire table to herself..

"Hi! May I sit here?" I ask cheerfully.

"Sure." She answers.

I sit down next to her we both begin to eat. We have the same lunches! An apple, PB&J and a small Cesar salad!

"Hey we have the same lunches!" I say.

"Wanna trade?" She asks.

"Hahahaha. Sure!"