It's Kind of a habit • n.p...

By _Alexiisaurus_

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you so, you know.... Rebellious?" Drew asked, immediately regretting wh... More

A great start - 1
Brothers? - 2
Tøp concert - 3
Stalker - 4
New enemy - 5
Icecream - 6
My Partner's a brat- 7
Not my fault - 8
Spies - 9
A big risk - 10
A bad way to wake up - 11
~ Authors Note~
Pen tapping - 12
Sitting on a roof~ 13
Meeting the next door neighbour ~ 14
Ditched - 15
In trouble and good news - 16
Wrong order ~ 17
Hey I know you ~ 18
Much better ~ 19
An idiotic Drew ~ 20
Bro-hugs - 21
Copy Cat ~ 22
Migraine - 23
~Authors Note~
Caught - 24
At an all time low- 25
Unbelievable ~ 26
3 chances ~ 28
Announcement- 29
Authors Note ~2
Do you like me?~ 30
That dreaded time of the year~ 31
Oreo Babies~ 32
I'm a pro ~ 33
Authors Note
Tagged
Accidents - 34

Flying - 27

117 9 21
By _Alexiisaurus_

This is usually the part where the person cries because their babies (instruments)  just got taken away.

But I was just angry.

I huffed and sat up. For once in my life, I wasn't tired.

I shoved my hands and looked around the room wondering what to do.

Why? Just why?

I caught my eye on something in the corner of the room, to the left of me.

There, sat half out, half in of its case was my acoustic guitar. The only instrument left.

He couldn't of sold them all already though.

I picked it up carefully and zipped the case up. I put it up against the wall and looked around my room for something else.

I wasn't prepared to go all Rapunzel style with old clothes so instead I just risked it.

I made sure my phone was securely in my back pocket, grabbed my keys and attached the Golden Key to my door on the key chain.

I hooked it on an All Time Low wristband that I had in my wrist. Along with that wristband were a few other band ones.

I really needed to stop getting distracted.

I opened my window as wide as I could and looked in the opposite window. Nate wasn't there.

Phew.

I wasn't prepared for another lecture about the danger of doing what I was about to do.

I looked down between the gaps of her houses.

There was grass underneath which would be too hard. I had no idea how many metres I was from the ground.

Lucky for me, there was a bush that went around the side of the houses, in the gap.

It was too small for me but it was perfect for my guitar.

I opened the case to my guitar and went to my wardrobe. I picked a few old band tee's (I had many)  and stuffed them in the case. I thought that it would hopefully soften the landing.

See, I do listen in class.
I also like to take risks.

I rolled my sleeves of my burgundy hoodie up to my elbows.

I carefully picked up the case, which had the guitar in it and dropped it out of  my window.

Onto the bush.

I covered my eyes as soon as I let go of it. I sighed with relief as I heard the slight pat of it landing neatly on the bush.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath.

I smiled to myself. I was indeed crazy.

I stook my head out of the window and carefully climbed out. Grabbing the bit of roof above me, I climbed out onto the small, outside window ledge.

It was a bit cold but I was more interested on how not to break my leg.

I closed my eyes but immediately opened them again as I heard a voice.

I darted my eyes towards the source.

"Brooke, what the heck are you doing!!" Nate said furrowing his eyebrows together. His voice was full of concern.

I wiggled my eyebrows at him and before he could object I jumped.

That few seconds of flying was all I dreamt of as a kid.

I landed neatly on the ground in a crouch position.

I heard Nate make a noise and I assumed he was running downstairs towards the front door.

I smiled, stood up and bowed to nobody but myself.

I brushed my hands on my jeans and walked over to the guitar.

I quickly opened the case, it was still in perfect condition. I zipped it back up and slung both straps across my back.

As I walked further forward, being my clumsy self, I tripped over a plantpot.

I watched as it smashed in front of me. How was I having good luck. It was grass is you couldn't hear the shatter.

I hurt my foot though, as I walked into it. We'll kicked it.

Of course, succeed on jumping out of a window but fail by tripping over a plant pot.

I almost forgot about Nate. Almost.

I heard his front door unlock quickly and I immediately broke into a run to the left so that my parents couldn't see through the windows of out house.

I only caught a slight glimpse of Nate himself and heard him call my name twice.

I didn't want any company right now.

I ran and when I was certain I was out of sight I walked.

An man who was jogging on the other side of the street gave me an odd look.

What you've never seen someone walking down the street, with a guitar case on their back before.

I nodded my head towards him and said "Howdy!"

He furrowed his eyebrows together but smiled at me then carried on jogging until I couldn't see him.

I carried on walking, past the park and into a road with a market on one side. On the other,  if it turned right was a huge car park with loads of shops surroundings it.

I took a right then took out my phone.

I opened the phone case and was grateful when I saw some dollar notes.

I closed my phone case and walked past a few shops and into a shop I didn't recognize. It was a huge clothes shop.

I walked in and browsed a few stuff.

A few girls around my age gave me strange looks then carried on looking in the pastel section.

I looked around the shop for around 15 minutes and picked up 4 things.

A black 'Normal people scare me' top, a black, blurry face top, a grey hoodie and a black beanie.

Everything was all on sale which I was thankful for.

Once I had payed for everything I walked to the park. I walked past the play areas, swings and to the other side of the park where the wall was.

I froze, seeing a certain blonde-haired boy was already sat on there.

He was sat with his back facing me, which was good.

~~~~~~

I had gotten a Starbucks, caramel iced coffee and was walking back through the park with it.  I needed more time to myself and I expected Nate to be gone by then.

Boy, was I wrong.

I huffed and tipped my head back in annoyance. I looked back at Nate who was staring at me with one eyebrow raised in confusion.

He was wearing a grey hoodie with black jacket over, black jeans and white converse.

"Ugh." I sighed again and sat next to him, Cross-legged facing him.

My guitar had been hurting my shoulders.

I slowly took it off and placed it, leaning against the wall.

I looked back at Nate, who was now staring at me, cross-legged as well.

"Do you know how cold it is?" He said with a blank expression still staring at me.

"Do you know how heavy that is?" I said staring at him.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting?"

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for Starbucks?" I placed my drink upfront of me inbetween us.

Still staring back at Nate.

"Do you know how worried I've been?" He said blankly still staring at me. I swear he hasn't blinked.

"Do you know how annoyed I am!" I said putting my arms in the air and looked at the tree instead of him.

It was quiet for a bit. We weren't having a staring contest anymore instead we were both looking at the wall.

"So where did you go?"

"Shopping! " I said smiling at him.

"You? You went shopping?" He said smirking slightly.

"Yep for some more jumpers or hoodies. Whatever you call them round here."

"Sweatshirts? "

"I don't know." I sighed.

It was currently 7:03 in the afternoon and it was getting kind of dark.

"Sooo are you 'gonna go back." He said slowly turning to face me.

"Not at the minute. I want them to realise how much they've hurt me." I laughed and jumped off the wall.

I grabbed my guitar and slung it against my back. I picked up the bag of stuff and my Starbucks drink.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hey so I updated early I'm kind of gonna post on Saturday's and then on a random day before that so Yeh.

Thank you!!!! This book has got 600 reads whoop whoop xD

Hope you liked this chapter ♡
Have a great day ♡

Thank-you to Niightmare81 for voting and just being amazing xD♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...