Chained To You ( Wild Love )

By AimanIshteyaque

"Let me suck you" Aimanishteyaque (2017) More

Prolouge
One (Um)
Two (Dois)
Three (Três)
Four (Quatro)
Six (Seis)
Seven (sete)
Eight (Oito)
Nine (Nove)
Ten (Dez)
Eleven (Onze)
Twelve (Doze)
Thirteen (Trêze)
Fourteen (Catorze)
Fifteen (Quinze)
Happy birthday
Sixteen (Dezaseis)
Seventeen (Dezasete)
Eighteen (Dezoito)
Nineteen (Dezanove)
Twenty (Vinte)
Twenty one (Vinte é um)
Twenty Two (Vinte é dois)
Listen
Twenty Three (Vinte é três)
Twenty Four (Vinte é quatro)
Twenty Five (Vinte é cinco)
Twenty Six (Vinte é Seis)
Twenty Seven (Vinte é Seite)
Twenty Eight (Vinte é oito)
Twenty Nine (Vinte e nove)
Thirty (Trinta)
Thirty one (Trinta e um)
Thirty two (Trinta e dois)
Attention
Thirty Three (Trinta e três)
Thirty Four (Trinta e quatro)
Thirty Five (Trinta é cinco)
Thiry six ( Trinta e seis)
Thirty seven (Trinta e sete)
Finalmente ( Finale)
Epilogue ( Epílogo )
Explanation

Five (Cinco)

12.5K 770 48
By AimanIshteyaque

Cover pic credit to : @hiba_atif

Evil is always possible and goodness is eternally difficult.

Anne Rue

--
Reviews
--

"Oh my god".... Nandini hold onto her heart as she saw two pairs of eyes looking into hers laying beside on her bed.

She quickly sat on her bed covering herself fully inside the blanket.

"What do you want?".... She asked from that position hiding herself from him.

"Well do you want to hear"... He smirked not moving at all still laying in the bed looking at her covered body.

Her body stiff at that cause she know what he wants from her. Looking at the clock it showed 2 am. She held onto her blanket more tightly not ready to face the living monster on the same bed like hers.

"Please go"..... She said still inside the covers.

"Sure..give me what I want and I will go".... He said as now he was sitting beside her.

Slowly he removed the cover around her body looking at her face which shines under the dim moonlight shining from her window. He gently removed her tangled hair from her face tucking it behind her ears.

Forgetting about his real motive he stare at her eyes which showed her purity her truth...looking deeper he slowly started to lean forward shifting his gaze on her pink lips.

She unknowingly bit her lips out of nervousness which was major on for Manik...he kept leaning until he feel her trembling lips on his.

But before it could go further he pulled away and dig his fangs onto her bare neck making her scream out of pain.

"Manik".... She moaned painfully. Her fist clenching the bed sheet.

Manik couldn't hear anything now as he went more deep into her skin...the pain she felt cannot be described a slight tear skip out of her eyes.

He wasn't able to control himself as he couldn't stop....he was sucking the life out of her when she started to feel dizzy...she tried to push him away but that only made him hover over her with more effort.

Her breath hitched with every second. She tried to stop his action but calling his name repeatedly but nothing work. More tears rolled down to her eyes.

Her pumped fast as now she couldn't feel her body she was very close to loose her sense when Manik detached himself from her.

He examined her face with a worried expression as he himself felt guilty for going so far.

She looked so pale as she struggled to keep her eyes open blood was still coming out of body.

Looking at her miserable condition Manik panicked...he started shaking him violently calling for her name.

"Nandini...Nandini get up..look at me".... His voice was shaking.

Getting no respond from her he decided to use his healing power.

He hurriedly bite his inner wrist and placed it on her parting lips allowing her to taste his blood. He made sure the blood passes through her throat.

After waiting for like five minutes she slowly opened her eyes bruise on her neck was healed she looked more energetic than before.

Manik watched her.. eyes following her every action he looked into her eyes.

"Are you all right?"... He asked examining her face.

"Why do you care?"... She coldly shrugged his hand away.

He let out a deep sigh relaxing against headboard sitting right beside her their shoulder brushing against each other.

None spoke a word as they both kept staring straight at the wall. Only tickling of click and breathing sound can be heard.

But apart from that Manik can hear something more...his own heart beat.
It was rare when he feels his heart beating like this. He placed his hand right above his heart only to feel vibration.

This made him uncomfortable...he looked towards Nandini..she was still looking at wall. He can hear her heart beat too which was calm now but his was not calm at all.

He take one more glance at her before disappearing.

///

"Cabir when was the last time you felt your heart beating?".... Manik asked with a worried expression.

"I don't remember"... He replied eyes focused on mobile screen but suddenly he looked at him realizing about the question.

He looked at Manik like "dude better explain what you mean".

Manik sensed that so he avoided making an eye contact with him.

"Nothing...I was asking..cause I wanted to know".... He said looked everywhere but to his eyes.

Cabir being smart as always knew something was fishy looking at his confused friend who was chewing on his nails zooming out to his own wonderland.

.

It was new day Nandini woke up with a smile on her face..stretching her hands a bit she sat on her bed.

Memories about last night played into her head which made her smile disappear instead a frown was form on her face.

"I hate him...I hate him..I hate him".... She kept muttering while she walked to her college.

"You hate who?".... Aayat who found her talking to herself asked.

"Umm...I hate that bug..Who kept annoying me the whole way".... She gesture to fly away the bug as she said.

"Never mind let's go".... Aayat dragged her.

"Navya....where is she?"....Nandini asked when they were entering the class.

"There she is".... Aayat said pointing at Navya who was inside the class sitting on the desk day dreaming.

Class being mess without a teacher as buzzing sound from every corner could be heard.

"Class attention"... Professor walked in with a smile on his face.

Everyone turned quite in...paying attention to the words of professor.

"We have three transfer student who move in here last month...so please cooperate with them"... He finished calling them inside.

When they three walked in everyone jaw's drop including Nandini and Aayat.

Everyone else cause they were  handsome as hell...while Nandini's jaw dropped when she looked at Manik's smirking face already looking at her.

While Aayat's cause she knew who they were....she could feel them.

"Please introduce"... Professor asked them.

"Hello I am Cabir"... Cabir smiled but just like Aayat he felt presence of vampire when his eyes rested on Aayat.

"I am Manik".... He said coldly looking at Nandini.

"And I am Alex".... He smile evily checking out every girl but mostly eyeing Nandini.

"Please take a seat"....

And Manik sat behind Nandini.

--

I am continuing this book...but this book will be shorter than "Dark love" (obsession).

Baiiu.

Love😚

--
Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 2.5K 7
Manan Short Story!
294K 22K 40
nandini murthy , manik malhotra best friends for life.....comes to a phase where they have to choose either they are friends or lovers ....confusion...
37.5K 2.6K 21
❤ It is based on KYY "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...