speak | minishaw

By apatheticsdmn

"prefer to not speak, because speech only creates mayhem." started writing - 14th of jan completed - 21st of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
epilogue - 67
added extra - 68
a few months late thank you

13

4K 127 67
By apatheticsdmn

The whole day Harry couldn't seem to concentrate on anything. The whole time he was thinking about the moment he has just shared with Simon.

They had kissed, their lips had been pressed together, and it was the best thing he had ever experienced.

Harry couldn't focus on anything the teachers said, he just sat their still in awe of what had happened, he knew that this didn't help him get over Simon, but then again, did he really have to? If Simon was daring enough to kiss Harry first then why should Harry stop liking him, that means something right?

Maths was the third period of the day, it was also the period that he shared alongside Simon, he was really hoping that Simon would say something about it to him, but unlikely.

Simon wasn't very open, he told him to not tell anyone and left the next second, and no way was the cool guy Simin Minter going to stomp into class and sit next to the shy Harry Lewis, which no one even knew his surname anyway.

But regardless of wether Simon decided to chat to him or not, he was excited to see Simon there.

He walked to the building, as he opened up the door, no one was in there, as he was mostly always the first one to be there, he decided to sit closer to the back.

The room started to fill up as he saw Ashley enter. She sat up the front, and had a small little glance at him before sitting down on her chair.

Zoe walked in alongside Joe, Alfie wasn't there, but he wasn't in their math class, Harry didn't even know what had happened to Alfie after the incident that unfolded yesterday, he wondered if he had gotten a detention or was suspended.

Joe this time didn't give him the death glare, but instead gave him a friendly smile as the sat down near the window, Zoe was in front and Joe was behind, because when Caspar was to roll in, he knew that they would sit next to each other.

Harry looks over to the clock, class was about to start in 1 minute, and Simon still wasn't here.

"This is Simon Minter you are talking about, he's always late for class."

The Teacher walked in, and this time it was a replacement.

"Hello class, today I'm going to be teaching you, since your regular teacher isn't here today." She had a soft smile, when she smiled a small little dimple appeared on her cheek, kinda like Simon.

She had long straight blonde hair that was so long it reached past her bum, he didn't know how someone could have such long hair and keep it in such good condition.

His mind wandered to different things as he headed the door creak open, he turned around hopefully to see Simon walking in casually, late as ever.

But no. It wasn't Simon.

"Hello?" Asked the substitute teacher, he had completely missed her name while day dreaming.

"Josh."

"Josh, why are you late?" She asks.

"I was trying to get my friend to come to class but he wouldn't, your lucky I at least came." He smiled.

Josh looked for a seat in the room, and Harry did too, there was many spare seats he could have sat, but his eyes met Harry and the free chair that was next to him, as he scrolled over to the seat and sat down.

"Hey."

Harry waved politely.

"Everyone open your textbooks to page 98." The teacher instructed.

The pair opens the books as they grabbed out the writing book and scribbled down notes, it was dead silent between them too, even though the rest of the room was happily talking, then Josh leaned in and whispered into Harry's ear.

"What happened between you and Alfie," he asked.

"Nothing."

"It was something."

"I basically called her a slut, and Alfie didn't react well when I said that to her."

"He didn't act well because Zoe probably taught him how to respect a girl, I mean, it is a little bit of a dick move to call a girl a slut."

"She called me a bitch first, she likes Simon."

"Is that a problem?" He asks.

"It is when she is supposed to have feelings for me!"

"She supposed to?"

"She says she likes me, and we have kissed, and we've gone further, and then she starts to flirt with another guy, wouldn't that get on your nerves."

"You scared that Simon is going to take away your girl, don't worry, Simon has no feelings for Ashley."

"How do you know?"

"Because I know."

"Ok then," Harry shrugs as he goes back to his work. They both stay silent for a minute, until Harry turns back around and faces Josh.

"Yes?" Joe asks.

"How come Si isn't here?" Harry asks.

"Si?" He questions.

"Simon."

"He hates being called Si."

That's weird, seeing as when Harry called him Si he didn't snap at him.

"Anyway, why isn't he here?"

"I don't know, I saw him at the back of the oval smoking, I asked him if he was going to class and he said no, he told me to fuck off, he's probably angry, he can be like that sometimes."

"Are you his best friend?" Harry asks.

"I am, but he doesn't tell me everything, he's weird Simon, he's always acting so different, one moment he can be totally cool with you, the next minute he wants to rip your head off."

"Why do you care so much about Simon anyway?"

"I don't, I was just curious."

The bell rings signalling that class was now over, Harry picked up his stuff and headed for Sport, a subject that wasn't his favourite in the world, but he sucked it up.

He walked into the boys change room, feeling quite self conscious, it was no lie that most of these boys did some time and the gym, and Harry did not.

Suddenly, Harry feels a light tap on his shoulder. He turns around to being face a cute small skinny boy, with curly brown hair and beautiful big eyes.

"Hi, I'm Troye and I'm new here, is this Mr Bensons P.E class." He asks in his Australian accent.

Harry nods.

They all get change and when Harry goes to sit on the steps, Troye comes to sit next to him, it was obvious that Troye was nervous to be around so many people.

"Don't be nervous," Harry says.

"Thank you."

"I'll be your friend, I don't want you hanging round alone."

"Your very sweet."

"Thanks Troye."

"You are also very pretty."

"Um," Harry blushes, he couldn't help it, when someone complimented him he crumbled into a mush of emotions, he knew from the moment Troye spoke he would like him, as a friend that is.

Troye's words were to much for Harry though.

"Did that make you uncomfortable."

"No, no, not at all, it's just that I never get compliments, that was very nice of you."

"Why would someone never give you compliments."

"Troye, your a great friend already!"

Harry threw an arm around him, as a friendly thing, however at the exact moment, Simon walked in, his eyes trailed to Harry with a small smirk on his face but when he notices how he had an arm around another boy, he couldn't help but fill angry.

Harry noticed Simon and slipped his arm away, Simon walked past them and kicked the change room door open.

"Simon!" Mr Benson yells.

Simon didn't reply, he only came out in his sports gear and say next to Jj and whispered in his ear, to which Jj let out a laugh.

Had he ruined his chances?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 233 16
For the past few months, Harry has been dealing with 'symptoms'. Nothing to worry about, of course - or at least he thought. When a tragedy causes hi...
53.4K 521 42
How did I end up on a random street in London? You look familiar, I'm sure I know from somewhere. Trigger warning There is mention of drug abuse Hig...
43.8K 1K 69
wroetosnap added you on snapchat! message from wroetoshaw! wroetoshaw: add me back (:
62.2K 2K 44
Miniminter/ Wroetoshaw It had been months, I've been like a ghost, done nothing. I can't even think about life without you, I don't feel like I'm a p...