24

Simon hadn't noticed Harry yet, and Harry couldn't take his eyes of Simon, why was Simon here at a hospital parking lot smoking with alcohol in his hands, shouldn't he be home like Harry thought he was going when the said their goodbyes, when Simon wanted to walk him home and he declined.

Simon eyes hadn't met Harrys yet, but that was soon going to change, Harry started to walk over to Simon, he was surprised he was here, was something going on his life that Harry didn't know about?

Simon looks and notices that Harry is there to, he rushes in panic and he takes the cigarette out of his mouth and throws it to the ground, stepping on it to make any flame left on the smoke disappear, he rubs the back of his neck, as he fiddles with his feet and looks back up to Harry.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asks.

"I could say the same thing about you." Simon questions back, not in a playful kind of way though, no, more of a panic way, like he didn't want to start up a conversation about why he right now was standing in the parking lot of a hospital.

Harry raided his eyebrow at Simon, who looked dead serious.

"Well?" Simons says.

"My mums in hospital, I came to visit her," Harry says sadly, Simon looks at him and smiles, "I'm sorry about that."

"Yeah, so why are you he."

"What happened?" Simon interrupted, that took Harry back, it was now clear that he didn't want to tell anything to Harry about why we was here, so Harry being the nice person he is, decided to let it go, that he wouldn't push Simon to say something he didn't want to say, he sighs, and starts to explain the story of why he was standing here.

"After you went home, I went to my house, I saw my dad yelling at my mum, they were fighting about me." He gulps.

"You," Simons says pointing to his chest. "Me," replies Harry, pointing to himself.

"Why wee they fighting about you?" He asks.

"Pretty simple story, I haven't talked in years, my dads given up on me, my mum hasn't," he explains.

"So what happened next?" Asked Simon intrigued.

"I... Well I left, I didn't want to stand up to my dad, I'm to weak for that, so I did the first thing that came to my mind which was to run out of the house, I went to Zoe's and Joe's, and they let me in."

"You ran?" Simon screamed, dropping the alcohol bottle onto the floor, it smashes, the glass going everywhere and the liquid pouring out, Simon jumped out of the way in an effort to not get his shoes wet, which thankfully for him, worked.

"Fuck!" Simon cursed harshly under his breath.

He looks back up to Harry, who's looking down at the bottle. He starts to fade away as he examines Harry, he looks so upset.

"Harry," he whispers slowly and softly up close to his face.

"Yes Si?"

"Continue on with your story."

Harry's mind comes back and he clears his throat. "Well when I got there, we started to set up s game, I got your text, I'm sorry for not replying, I didn't know what to say to you and then all of this happened and I didn't have a proper chance to text you back and."

Simon places his hand on Harry's shoulder, he warmly smirks at him and chuckles. "Harry I forgive you, don't worry about that, now, tell me everything that happened."

"I got a text from my little sister Rosie, telling me to get home, and I ran all the way home, my dad had hurt my mum, and now she's in hospital, I feel so bad Si, I feel as if this is all my fault. What I did." He cried.

"Your mum will be fine." He whispers.

"And it isn't your fault."

"You were scared."

"But Si! I was right there, I could have stopped it before this happened, now my mum is unconscious in a hospital bed and I have no idea what to do about it, I can't stop thinking that I caused this, it's hurting me so much."

Simon frowns at the poor little broken boy he adores, he's crying into his hands, and Simon pulls his hands apart from his face, Harry looks up, his lip quivering and his eyes puffy and red, his cheeks were run with tears and he looked so upset it killed him.

He hugged him, and the two immediately wrapped their arms around on another, Simon placed his hands around Harry waist, and Harry joined his hands around Simon necks, playing with the hair and the back of his neck. He could feel the warmness of Simons body against his, and for Harry, this was without a doubt one of the best feelings he had ever felt.

"I should never let you walk home alone ever again now should I?" Simon says.

Harry lets out a little laugh, but tears are still running down his face, he nods, and burgs his face into the side of Simons neck, when he does this, Simons heartbeat increases, he had never felt this way about anyone ever before, never the less whether they had been a girl or a boy.

"You make me feel special." Simon says.

"I do," Harry smiles, his voice squeaky when he said that.

"Yeah, you make me feel so special. I don't know how you've done that."

"If it's any constellation, I don't know how I do it either."

They break apart, and Simon raises his hands and wipes the tears from underneath Harry's eyes, he then leans in, cupping Harry's cheeks and he goes in for a kiss, and in like every kiss they ever share, Harry's hear melts, the both pull away, because they aren't aliens, their humans, the need the air.

But they wish the didn't.

"Si?"

"Yes Haz?"

"Haz?" Harry laughs.

"I was trying to think of a good nick name. Does that not work?" He laughs.

"I have to go, see how my mum is doing, plus I told my little siblings I would get them some food from the vending machine."

He starts to walk away.

"It isn't your fault Harry, remember that," Simon says.

He stops and turns around. "But you don't understand, I feel like it's my fault."

"Stay positive."

"My mums in hospital!" Harry screams.

Then Simon says something he didn't expect to come from Simons mouth.

"My mums in there too."