Punk Harry Imagine

By ksheffron

This is a long imagine about the punky version of Harry Styles. Okay? (guys i started writing this when i wa... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Harry Styles
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73

Part 70

761 22 3
By ksheffron

The move was finalized. My dad had already quit his job and called Marcus's dad, confirming that he'd take the job. So that was fun.

It was also fun explaining to my parents how I got Marcus's dad's number in the fist place. My dad later made fun of me and found it absolutely hilarious when I told him that I thought that Marcus was trying to flirt with me but ended up giving me his father's number instead of his own. My mom just shook her head as if that wasn't that difficult for her to believe and that she's kind of sad that she expected something like that to happen.

It was two weeks before the big move and I was the same. I was still trying to seem like an unfeeling bitch and that I it was fine but on the inside my mind was like Spongebob's when his mind accidentally threw out the memory of his name.

I mean, a part of me was happy that I was finally getting closer to moving on, however another part of me hated that I was moving on this way. I kind of hoped that I could have gotten some closure from Harry instead of leaving everything so messy. But, I had to leave everything my typical way: messy and full of regret.

I mentally and physically prepare myself for school, as usual. I didn't know what would happen when I showed up. What if my friends begin ignoring me as the feeling of betrayal overcomes them? What if they put together a going away party? I still had two weeks, but still. Anxiety.

I waited for the bus, something I've been doing since Harry and I completely cut ties. I mean, I know he hates me now so I can't exactly ask him for a ride to school. The bus arrived and I sat in the front, isolating myself from everybody else. I put in my headphones and listened to some James Bay.

...

School was boring and I didn't see Jase all day. I wondered if he was just ignoring me as he's been doing all of last week, but Mel and Teddy explained that he just didn't come in today.

Harry didn't come in today as well but that's nothing unusual for him.

I asked Mel and Teddy if they informed anybody about my leaving but they said no. I guess I was safe from the going away party ... for now.

I decided to not tell anyone else about my going away and asked them not to tell anyone as well. They agreed, but only because they didn't want to talk to anyone else at our school and I've never felt so spiritually connected to people in my life.

I didn't want to take the bus home so I asked Mel if she could drop me off. She agreed, but I partially think that it's because she still feels responsible for Harry's grudge against me.

...

Mel dropped me off quickly. "Sorry I couldn't stay for a bit," she said. "I forgot that I had to pick up a cake for my grandma's birthday party."

I shook my head. "It's no big deal. Tell your grandma that I said happy birthday, okay?"

"Will do. Bye, see you later."

"Bye, Mel. Thanks for the ride!" I called as she drove away.

Before I entered the house, I checked the mailbox for any mail.

"Fuck!"

I looked around timidly. Shit, did I do something?

Just then, Jase exited Harry's house with a hand over his eye. Why was Jase at Harry's house? I contemplated whether to investigate, but decided that it would be for the best if I didn't. I just realized that my life would be a hundred times easier if I were to just ignore Harry and any situation that surrounds him. I should have listened to every warning I was ever given. It was as if I was walking in a path with various signs saying "DO NOT ENTER, KILLER BEAR ON THE LOOSE" with the mindset that I wasn't going to get completely mauled by the bear. The bear of course being Harry.

Anyways, I shouldn't interfere with their familial problems. Harry definitely hates me and I'm pretty sure Jase does as well.

Jase made brief eye contact with me, probably noticing my poorly executed way of pretending to not notice what was going on. I pursed my lips and gave a small wave. Jase reluctantly waves back, revealing his black eye.

"Wait, are you okay?" I called out to him as he began to walk away.

"Yeah," he replied vaguely, avoiding me.

My heart ached. I could ignore Harry. He's done so many things that could lead to my hating him. Jase, however, has done nothing wrong. He made me feel welcomed, introduced me to friends, and genuinely made me feel happy. All I have ever done in return was hurt him.

"Jase, wait!" I called after him again.

He stopped in his tracks. "What?"

"Please wait right here. Don't go anywhere. I know that you might hate me right now, but please don't leave from this exact spot, okay? Don't move."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why? What are you doing?"

"Don't worry about it. Just worry about not leaving right now, okay?" And with that, I quickly dashed into my house.

...

I came out of my house, half expecting Jase to be completely gone. Fortunately, he was still there. He was sitting on the ground, poking at our grass.

"Here," I said, handing him a ziplock bag full of ice. "I know that people usually give other people bags of frozen peas but my family doesn't buy frozen peas or any frozen vegetable so I hope this will suffice."

Jase stared blankly at the bag in front of him as if I were trying to hand him a baby squirrel or something. He then smiled at me for the first time in a while. "Thanks."

He held the bag up to his eye as I sat down next to him.

We sat there awkwardly, not knowing when to talk or who should initiate the conversation for a good minute until I finally spoke up. "You don't have to tell me about what just happened if you don't want to."

"It'd be for the best if I didn't."

"Okay."

More silence.

"Sorry."

"What now?" I looked at Jase as he looked to the ground.

"I don't hate you. I know I've been acting like a dick lately, but I just didn't know how to talk to you," he admitted. He smiled slightly and chuckled. "If I'd known that it would take a punch to the face in order to initiate a proper conversation with you, I probably wouldn't have acted this way."

I smiled at him. "I'm sorry as well. I've been a completely shitty person to you."

"No you haven't."

"Yes I have. Even now, we're sitting on the dirty ground outside of my house because I haven't even invited you in yet and I feel terrible. You wanna come inside?"

Jase smiled. "No, it's alright. I was about to leave anyways."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. So, do you want your ice back or?"

"Don't worry. I've got plenty of that. Keep it."

With that, Jase left. I felt happy that he actually talked to me. I would've hated myself even more if I left knowing that he hated me.

I went back inside my house, feeling less like a shit human being and wondering what happened between Jase and Harry.

---

Two thousand years have passed and this person decides to finally update. Wow. Much applaud. (Also this story is ending soon but like you know the extra chapters w H's pov will still be a thing)

Did I just announce the near ending to my story so casually in parentheses????

Well that's awkward.

How are you guys? Are you guys alright? How was your day? Mine was GREAT jk it was aight idk why I did that ok bye love u ok

B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...
381K 10.1K 62
Title says it all - this is being edited like crazy, my thirteen year old brain thought i was doing the damn thing and i was not. at all. lmao
84K 837 53
hey these are some harry styles imagines because you know I love him so enjoy!! I now take requests! xx