DON'T LET ME GO ► BELLAMY...

By PurpleHoundour

Almost all her life the only thing Loxy Monroe ever felt was the needles being injected into her skin. Her po... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Author's Note

13

4.1K 91 5
By PurpleHoundour

[Pls tell me I'm not the only one dying over all these Belloxy pictures above in the media]

Despite how painful it was to watch the Grounder just stand there, holding his restraints in defeat, Loxy didn't want to move. She was leaning against Bellamy's chest as they sat on the opposite wall, both trying to decide what to do about him.

But Bellamy had made it clear he wouldn't make the same mistake twice. He wasn't going to kill the Grounder. That was the least he could do for Loxy.

The hatch opened and Miller poured in, folding his arms as he eyed the two of them. Loxy instantly pulled away, looking up at him. "Did you talk to the Ark?" She asked him, swallowing the bile rising in her throat.

"Yeah, told them about John, Diggs, gonna talk to Roma's parents later," he responded, a heaviness dragging in his voice that was concealed of emotion.

"Thanks," Bellamy muttered to him, nodding slightly. "I owe you."

Miller sighed, sending a glare at the Grounder who stood weakly at the opposite side of the deck. "Telling all these parents that their kids got killed by Grounders. Just wish I could get some payback for what they—"

"We are not killing him," Bellamy interrupted him, determination in his voice as he held his ground with Miller.

He nodded obediently before walking up to the Grounder with a sneer on his face. "You looked a lot scarier with that face paint on," he taunted, wiping a sickly red substance on his face.

Loxy held back a snort of laughter as she watched him knock heads with Miller, knocking him out instantly before returning to his weak stance. That asshole deserved it.

"I'll be right back," she told Bellamy, patting his leg. She felt an aching need to go see Clarke, knowing she was currently communicating with the council of the Ark.

However, the deep voices coming from inside the tent told her it wasn't Clarke. But three certain words caught her ears in stayed in her heart when she heard them.

"Kill Bellamy Blake."

Someone from the Ark was commanding one of the 100 to kill Bellamy. Most likely the same person who helped Bellamy shoot Jaha.

Panic swelled in her chest and she made a beeline back for the dropship. She reappeared through the curtains to find him climbing down the ladder, eyeing his sister. "You're still down here?"

"I'm not moving until you let me see him. You let Loxy see him, why not me?" Octavia growled with annoyance, refusing to meet gazes with him.

"Because she's not stupid enough to have feelings for a Grounder," he snarled back, walking past her but grabbing her hand in the process.

She gasped as he pulled her outside into the morning light. Even though she was contemplating it, Loxy knew it was better not to tell him that someone was planning to kill him. Not yet. As long as she was by his side, nobody would get to him.

"Bellamy," Clarke called, walking up to the two of them.

"The answer is still no," Bellamy's voice rose, sounded upset as he began walking away. "I'm not talking to Jaha."

Loxy reached out and grabbed the cuff of his sleeve, keeping him still. "Wait," she whispered to him with a sympathetic look in her baby blue eyes. She knew that whatever Clarke had to come to discuss about, it wasn't about Jaha.

"Yeah, I'm not here to talk about that. Relax," she mumbled as she furrowed her eyebrows. "The council members told me about a depot with lots of supplies."

"What kind of supplies?" Bellamy asked, shifting to face her directly as he eyes deepened in thought.

"The kind to help us through winter," she answered, nodding her head slightly. "I was wondering if you and Loxy could go. You two are probably best suited for the job."

Bellamy and Loxy locked gazes, nodding to each other knowingly. "I'll grab my stuff, meet you in 10," he told her before lumbering away.

Concern filled the pit of her stomach as she watched him walk away, knowing someone was out to kill him. Turning back to Clarke, she asked, "How's Finn?"

Something in her eyes faded at the mention of his name, and she just slowly nodded. "He's fine. Still needs a lot of rest, but he'll live."

"I'm sorry, Clarke," Loxy blurted out, smiling at her best friend. "It sucks to love someone when they love someone else. You know I've felt it before," she sympathetically rubbed Clarke's arm before stalking away to go find Bellamy.

Her eyebrows wriggled in bewilderment as she watched him stuff an abundance of rations in his bag. She knew he could sense her presence by the way he had tensed up. "That's a lot of rations," she pointed out. "You realize this trip will only last a day?"

Bellamy shrugged his square shoulders, not meeting her eye. "A lot can happen in a day," he grumbled before his eyes looked back at the drop ship.

She followed his gaze to see Octavia, her expression unreadable as she stared back at her brother. "C'mon," she urged him quietly, tugging his sleeve.

After a long stretch of comfortable silence, Bellamy was the first to speak. "You know," he grunted, "I haven't seen you use your powers since the day you told me about them."

Loxy felt her shoulders stiffen, but she forced them to relax. "I only use them when I absolutely need to," she responded, pulling out a packet of nuts and chewing on them thoughtfully. "Besides, they're not something I'm proud of."

Bellamy shook head slightly. "Maybe not," his voice rose, "but they keep you alive. Others alive."

Loxy felt a scoff roll of her tongue. "Tell that to Wells, or Charlotte. Atom." The names of many more people filled her head. Names of people she could've saved.

"You were scared about the situation with Charlotte. Didn't want to show your powers. Atom was a lost cause, unfortunately, with or without your help. And you could've have possibly known that would've happened to Wells." Bellamy explained, opening up his own container of food.

Loxy could hear the footsteps of someone following them. They had gotten downwind of them, and used the higher ground at their advantage. It wasn't a Grounder, considering they used the trees.

The person instructed to kill Bellamy arrived on the scene a bit too early.

"No," Loxy finally murmured. "All of them I could've protected. But I won't make that same mistake again. I don't care who finds out about me anymore. I will not let anyone try to hurt us."

"I'm impressed, Red. And slightly confused," he mumbled, catching up to walk by her side. "All your life you've experience pain and people treating you like an object. So why haven't you completely shriveled with hate?"

Loxy felt a small smile play on her lips.

"Who says I haven't?"

~

Loxy bent forward, avoiding another low branch as she fought her way through the forest. They were reaching a clearing, and the ground had become soggier. "Bellamy," she uttered gently, turning on her heel to stop him. "We need to talk."

"About Jaha?" He groaned, his face hardening at his assumption.

She bit her lower lip, nodding. "You can't avoid him forever."

"I can try," he stressed before squeezing past her, ending the conversation.

Loxy followed him up a steep slope, gaping when her eyes fell upon a collection of ruins. The buildings were nearly gone, with a small body of water in the center. "Clarke said the depot would be around here."

Bellamy nodded in agreement, his falcon eyes scanning the perimeter. "There's gotta be a door around here."

"Maybe he'll be lenient," Loxy spoke up, looking up to meet his solemn gaze.

"I shot the man, Red. He's not just going to forgive and forget," he growled before falling silent.

"If it makes you feel any better, I almost killed him. And he forgave me a week later, back when I first starting talking to Wells," Loxy admitted sheepishly, ignoring the heat growing in her cheeks.

"What did you do?" Bellamy asked, trekking down the hill after her.

"Jaha was the one that floated my parents. He took them away from me. And then he was the one that gave me to Abby. Let her start running tests on me," Loxy explained, feeling her blood begin to boil. "When I met him for the first time, I tried to kill him. Nearly did too."

She stopped when her foot came across something hard, metallic. "Look," she breathed,  crouching to uncover it. "A door. It looks jammed shut." Her thoughts were proven correct when she struggled to open it.

"Move over," Bellamy said, pulling out his axe. He used the blade to knock the handle off. "Now give me a hand."

The two of them together lifted the door open, revealing the dusty, ancient depot. Loxy was first to infiltrate, clambering down the stairs with little caution. Her eyes narrowed as she observed walls made of out of cobweb and dust around them.

"Here," she muttered while passing Bellamy a lantern to hold.

"Clarke really thinks this place hasn't been touched since the war?" He questioned, holding up the lantern and squinting his eyes as he tried to adjust to the darkness.

"Let the girl dream a little, Amy," she mumbled back before discovering a second shaft of stairs. "C'mon." She began leading the way down.

She stopped when she found a blackened corpse resting against the railing of the stairs. Almost nothing remained of it, and it nearly sent those nuts back up from Loxy's stomach.

"Hell of a place to die," Bellamy commented as he passed it.

"Clarke thought we could live down here too. So much for that," Loxy uttered in agreement before stumbling over another corpse. "Dammit!"

"Anything left in here is probably ruined," Bellamy hissed as he stepped warily over the body.

"Yeah, either that or they distributed most of the supplies during the war." She watched as Bellamy began lighting up giant glow sticks, tossing them on the floor.

Whirling around, Loxy opened the box closest to her, revealing stacks of cloth. "Hey, I found blankets!" She told him, unable to hide the enthusiasm in her voice.

Bellamy wasn't as thrilled, throwing another glow stick on the ground with a scowl. "Excited about a couple of blankets?"

Loxy sighed through her nostrils, closing the box shut. "At least it's something," she murmured defensively.

"Yeah well how about a canteen?" Bellamy exclaimed, his voice louder. "Or a med kit? Or at least a decent freaking tent!" He slapped his hand on the top of a barrel, surprised by the hollow echo it gave back.

Loxy adjusted the strap of her bag before joining him, lifting the lid to reveal a strangely scented liquid inside. She dipped her fingers in it, rubbing the black tinted substance off.

Bellamy clenched his teeth, backing away from the barrel before knocking it over with a grunt of effort. A strange clattering noise followed as the inky black water rushed out, covering the floor.

"Oh my god," he breathed as he stooped over, observing the remnants of the barrel.

"What?" She demanded, peeking over the
barrel to find at least two dozen guns on the floor.

Bellamy picked it up in his hand before looking at her, the same boyish grin on his face.

What she wasn't expecting was the pair of muscular arms wrapping around her torso, slightly lifting her into the air. Recovering from her shock, Loxy hugged back before he let her down.

"This changes everything, Red," he breathed with a smile on his face. "We don't have to run anymore. We can fight back."

"We've always been fighting back, Amy. Now we just have a better chance," she fired back with a smirk before picking up a gun to check for ammunition. Glee rose up inside her when she discovered a full clip inside it, which meant all the guns would be loaded.

She couldn't help but feel Bellamy's eyes on her as she checked the weapons. And the painful reminder struck her all over again.

The reminder that someone was coming to kill him very soon. It would only be a matter of time before he/she takes their chance.

She gripped the gun tighter in her hands at the thought. It didn't matter anymore if he cared about her or not. Loxy was tired of seeing everyone she loved slip away from her.

She was not letting him die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...
26.2K 525 29
"𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤�...
114K 3.7K 63
✮ Her head wished she had went on thinking he was an infuriating, overly-confident, horribly handsome asshole, that hated her people and always put h...
39.5K 1.1K 105
97 years ago, the world ended. It didn't get better after that. There was no rainbow, no olive branch. The flood of destruction would not simply evap...