Her Cursed Mate

By MissieA

Cursed. That's what Alpha Thaddeus of the Dark Moon pack is. Annabel knew one day the curse in his lineage wo... More

All Rights Reserved
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (unedited)
Chapter 18 (unedited)
Chapter 19 (unedited)
Chapter 20 (unedited)
Chapter 21 (unedited)
Chapter 22 (unedited)
Chapter 23 (unedited)
Chapter 24 (unedited)
Chapter 26 (unedited)
Chapter 27 (unedited)
Chapter 28 (unedited)
Chapter 29 (unedited)
Chapter 30 (unedited)
Chapter 31 (unedited)
Chapter 32 (unedited)
Chapter 33 (unedited)
Chapter 34 (unedited)
Chapter 35 (unedited)
Chapter 36 (unedited)
Chapter 37 (unedited)
Epilogue
Bonus 1/3 (unedited)
Bonus 2/3 (unedited)
Bonus 3/3 (unedited)

Chapter 25 (unedited)

41.5K 2K 259
By MissieA

Alpha Thaddeus

I sit in my office thinking over what Jay told me about Annabel. Staring down at the map in front of me, I glare at the spot Annabel wanted me to come get her. It would take a days run to get to that location. Why would she want to wait three days instead of letting me come get her now? More importantly why would she call our Beta instead of me, her Mate?

My mind is going through an agitating state and I cannot seem to focus. Thinking of Annabel has me feeling like two sides. My anger seems to become apparent when she does things like this and I'm reminded of her and Jay. Some small part of me tells me to forget it but the bigger part of me, the one full of anger and hate, curses Annabel from putting me here. She did this and then left for no reason.

I sit in silence for a few moments thinking of Annabel who seems to be the only topic in my mind. I was furious and I needed to take it out on someone. She wasn't here at all and I needed her to be.

Growling, I lean in and place my face into my palms. My anger was evident at this point. My blood was rising and boiling hot. When the phone rings, I nearly tear it apart as I pick it up.

"Alpha Thaddeus, it is Kevin, Captain of the West trackers. We found something."

I sit up curiously from the chair in my office. It has been a few hours since I contacted all groups I sent out and called them back. There was no reason to get them to search for their missing Luna when she had already contacted the pack. Rather, the only group of trackers that was not coming back was Kevin's group. I was planning on meeting with them halfway as reinforcements and have Richard come in case of any injured individuals.

"What is it?"

"The Luna's scent. We tracked it and it seems like she was in the area recently. What do you want us to do?"

"Trail it but not to the point where she'll know she is being tracked. Where is this location?"

He gives me the coordinates and the area they were camping in. I observe the map laid out in front of me and mark the exact area they were in. This was not too far from where she wanted me to come get her.

"Also," continues Kevin. "There seems to be other scents as well. Rogues. Two of them seem to be familiar. I believe they are the ones that were kicked out to become rogues."

I clench my fists together at what he was saying. If this was true- they were still alive. My Wolf and I does not like this at all. Annabel with the traitor and her Mate. I growl viciously at the news.

"I will meet you all in a days run. I'm coming."

It was time to get my Mate back.

Comment. Vote. Fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.7K 49
He was the alpha of one of the strongest packs across the world. Everybody was afraid of him and curious to know who was his mate, but there was a se...
38.5K 914 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...
227K 6.4K 14
Dahlia is the runt of her pack, always beaten and bullied by the members, even her own brother. When she is sent to a new school, with a different pa...
12.9K 440 43
Book 2 of Mate of the Alpha. My mate was one of the most powerful Alphas in the world, one of the three brothers. No one would have known that he had...