DON'T LET ME GO ► BELLAMY...

Por PurpleHoundour

Almost all her life the only thing Loxy Monroe ever felt was the needles being injected into her skin. Her po... Más

01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Author's Note

03

7.1K 154 6
Por PurpleHoundour

Loxy adjusted the bow on her back as she approached Wells. His t-shirt now clung to his sweaty frame as he placed down the shovel he had been using. "Look what I just finishing making." She showed the bow and arrows off to him with a grin on her face.

"Nice. That'll be good for hunting." He nodded, wiping his hands before grabbing some of the clothing he had in a pile. "I'm starting to get worried about Clarke and the others. Do you think it'll have taken them this long?"

Loxy chuckled, patting Wells's shoulder. "They're trying to get enough food to feed one hundred mouths. It'll take longer than a day." She assured him. "Here, let me help." Loxy said as she grabbed the rest of the clothing in the pile.

"Thanks," Wells mumbled, seeming distracted. "Follow me."

Loxy did so, trailing after him as they got closer to camp. A group of boys were running around, chasing one another with loud hollers. They also passed up a couple hiding in the bushes, their faces smashed together. Loxy nearly gagged at the sight.

"Geez!" She exclaimed while she and Wells dodged the crowd of boys running around and frantically hunting each other for something. "You think they'd calm down after a day."

Wells didn't say anything, only nodded again. Something was up with him.

As they passed another circle of boys, these playing the drums, Loxy noticed a dark haired boy called Atom walk up to them. "Hey, where'd you get the clothes?"

"Buried the two kids that died during the landing." Wells answered with a hardened face. 

"Smart." Atom bit down his bottom lip in thought. "You know I think I'll take it from here." He said, beginning to grab the clothes from Wells. "There's always a market for—"

"Get the hell out of our way." Loxy intervened, shoving him back. "We share based on need."

"You still don't get it, do you, Red?" Bellamy growled as he walked out of his tent, completely shirtless. A girl with dark hair who was only wearing a black sports bra followed, kissing him passionately before walking away. "This isn't the Ark."

"Looks like somebody's been having fun," Loxy hissed, her nose wrinkling in distaste. She could feel Wells stiffening next to her.

"Yeah. Don't stare for too long, Red. Is that jealousy I see?" Bellamy tilted his head, smirking.

"Nope. Because unlike you, my goal for my first day on Earth isn't to get into someone's pants." Loxy snarled, folding her arms defensively.

Bellamy discarded her words and instead grabbed one of the jackets Wells had been holding. Immediately he retaliated and began fighting for it, being held back by Atom.

"No, no. Atom, hold up. You want it back?" He said, inches away from Wells's face. "Take it."

Wells held his breath for a moment, his jaw clenching tightly. Finally, he threw the clothes into a pile, doing it in sync with Loxy. "Is this what you want? Chaos?"

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" Bellamy teased, putting his shirt back on.

"Everything. Because a little chaos soon becomes a lot of chaos." Loxy told him, the screams of a girl proving her right.

Loxy turned and began running towards the commotion, watching as Murphy held a girl over a fire. "Bellamy!" Murphy called, pride shining in his eyes. "You want the Ark to think we're dead. Why don't we suffer a little first?"

"Let her go!" Wells shouted, pushing Murphy away from the innocent girl whilst Loxy helped her to her feet and away from the psycho named John Murphy.

"You can stop this," Loxy turned to Bellamy.

"Stop this? I'm just getting started, Red."

And for the second time, the two boys broke into a fight. Only this time Loxy decided not to cut it short seeing knowing it wouldn't help. After several punches were thrown, Wells finally emerged. "Don't you see you can't control this?"

Loxy exhaled deeply when she realized Murphy had pulled out his makeshift knife. She acted quick on her feet, walking over to him quickly. Just as he rose his arm and lunged forward, Loxy caught his arm. The tip of his blade was inches away from Wells's shoulder. "I wouldn't if I were you."

"Stop it." Bellamy ordered, stepping between Murphy and Loxy. His eyes focused back on Wells. "Fair fight." He said, holding up a knife before tossing it to Wells.

"Just perfect," Loxy uttered, feeling a hand wrap around her arm and drag her backwards. In a matter of seconds she spun around and landed a blow on the arm holding her back.

It was enough to make Bellamy wince and place his hand over his arm. Loxy felt a surge of triumph seeing that her punch had hurt. "Don't get involved with a knife fight, Red."

"Why not, Amy, seeing as you want a bit of chaos?" Loxy went to go stop the two, who were already swiping at each other, but Bellamy grabbed her again.

"It'd be a shame for you to get hurt in a knife fight you didn't cause. Also you'll want to refrain from calling me Amy."

Loxy wrenched away from his grip, folding her arms and keeping space between him as she watched Wells hold Murphy in a position with the knife to his throat.

"Wells!" A voice Loxy wasn't expecting to hear shouted. "Let him go!" Clarke commanded as she ran down the slope.

Wells obliged, slamming Murphy to the ground in fury. Murphy tried to attack again, but Bellamy held him back before rushing to check on an injured Octavia.

"Where's the food?" Loxy asked, walking up to Clarke's side.

Her eyes were filled with dread as she looked at her. "We didn't make it to Mount Weather. We were attacked."

"Attacked? By what?" Wells questioned, growing worried.

"Not what. Who." Finn cut in, sitting down to catch his breath. "Turns out, that when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder."

"It's true." Clarke raised her voice. "Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. Good news is that radiation won't kill us."

"Yeah, but bad news is the Grounders will," Finn announced, exchanging glances with Clarke.

Loxy looked at the exhausted group before a moment of realization hit her. "Where's goggle boy?"

Clarke turned to face her, her blue eyes seeming flustered. "Jasper was hit. They took him." She looked down at Wells's wrist, and Loxy followed when she realized his wristband was gone. "Where's your wristband?"

Wells shot a glare at Bellamy, who was standing next to Octavia still. "Ask him."

"You got Wells too?" Loxy hissed, narrowing her eyes.

"How many?" Clarke asked in a low tone.

"Twenty four and counting," Murphy answered, a smug look on his face.

"You idiots," Clarke began, looking around in despair. Loxy groaned, not really in the mood for another rant. "Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they sent us down here. They need to know that the ground is survivable again. And we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands you're not just killing them. You're killing us!"

Loxy looked to Bellamy, knowing he'd be the first to say something back. Surprisingly, he was looking back at her. Nevertheless, he stepped forward and began his speech.

"We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves. That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. And we are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say, you're not criminals. You're fighters, survivors. The Grounders should worry about us!"

"And you know what I say?" Loxy stepped forward, meeting Bellamy's eye. "I say that no matter what we do, take our wristbands off or not, we're wasting time here arguing! One of our own is out there with the Grounders." Loxy paused to look at Clarke, who was sending her pleading looks.

"And you say we can take care of ourselves, but we don't know how many Grounders there are out there. There could be hundreds. Thousands. It's time we stop fighting and start working together. Because if we don't, we all be Grounder meat before you know it." Loxy finished with a deep sigh and a glare directed at Bellamy. Then she turned away and walked back to Clarke.

"We should go for Jasper after we get Wells checked out," Loxy suggested, pointing to the wound on Wells's arm from the knife fight.

"I agree. Come with me," Clarke said to Wells and I. The three of us trekked past Bellamy, and back into the drop ship.

"I'll tend to Wells's arm while you get your stuff packed." Loxy said to Clarke, knowing she wouldn't want to be the one who treated Wells with their newfound tension.

Clarke nodded, a small expression of gratitude on her face as she climbed the ladder to one of the higher decks. Loxy turned back, grabbing bandage and gently wrapping it around his arm.

"The rumors are true, aren't they?" Wells spoke suddenly, looking at her with soft eyes. "Abby ran experiments on you?"

Loxy swallowed the huge lump in her throat, meeting the chocolate colored eyes of her best friend. She couldn't lie to him. "Yeah, ever since I was a baby."

"Why didn't you say anything?" Wells questioned as she finished the bandage. Loxy ripped it off the roll and sat down next to him.

"I didn't want you to think of me as some labrat. And I also didn't want you two to think of Abby as some mad scientist." Loxy explained. "I wouldn't want to be the reason Clarke hated her own mother."

"Well there's something me and you have in common." Wells murmured under his breath, but Loxy managed to catch it.

"What do you mean?" Loxy asked, but suddenly understood. "It wasn't you that got her father executed. It was Abby?" Loxy said in disbelief.

"Don't tell her." Wells pleaded, his eyes beginning to grow wet.

"Oh I won't. You have to be the one to tell her. She deserves the truth." Loxy whispered to him as she heard footsteps coming down a ladder.

Wells said nothing more, only stared longingly at the girl he so clearly loved.

"Nice pack," she commented, pointing to the bag Wells was wearing.

"Oh yeah. Got it from the seatbelts. Good insulation." Wells told her, seeming excited that he was actually talking to her.

"Good. Loxy can have that."

Her head snapped up when she heard her name, cocking an eyebrow. "Wells isn't coming?"

"My ankle's fine!" Wells said defensively, getting to his feet.

"It's not your ankle, Wells. It's you." Clarke muttered, facing away from him. Just then Monty walked into the tent, looking determined as ever.

"You guys are gonna need reinforcements. I'm coming." Wells said with a finalizing voice.

"He's right, Clarke. So far, no one else has volunteered." Monty told her, his eyes growing sad.

"You shouldn't go, Monty." Loxy stopped Clarke before she could speak. "We need you to stay here and work on the communication system. What's in here," she said, pointing to his brain, "could save us all." 

"Finn," Loxy nodded as the long-haired boy walked up. "You ready to go?"

"After Jasper? I'm not going. And neither should any of you. That spear was thrown with pinpoint accuracy."

"So you're just going to leave Jasper out there to die?" Loxy growled. "You think you're such an adventurer, you're just a coward."

"This isn't some adventure, Loxy. It's a suicide mission."

"Not to me. He's one of our own. And I could tell he looked up to you." Loxy hissed, leading the group outside.

Clarke ran up to her side. "Wow. I didn't know you had it in you." She teased. "You totally didn't handle that the Loxy way.

"There's a lot you must not know about me." She fired back before suddenly growing serious. "Bellamy has a gun. We need him to come with us."

Clarke didn't argue as they approached the two Blake siblings. "Are you guys going after Jasper? I'm coming too." Octavia began scrambling to her feet, but Bellamy blocked her.

"Absolutely not."

"He's right. Your leg's just gonna slow us down. I need you, Amy." Loxy said, giving him a cocky smile. She could hear Monty in the back suppressing a laugh. "I hear you have a gun."

Bellamy lifted the hem of his shirt, revealing a gun tucked behind the waist of his pants.

"Perfect. Follow me."

"And why would I do that, Red?" Bellamy challenged, now it was his turn to give a cocky smile.

"Because you want them to follow you. And they're thinking only one of us is scared right now. Let's go." Loxy said without waiting any further.

"Murphy, come with me. Atom, my sister doesn't leave this camp." Bellamy demanded as he slipped on his jacket.

"I don't need a babysitter," Octavia butted in, seeming upset.

"If anyone touches her, they answer to me," Bellamy told him, ignoring his stubborn little sister. Then he turned back to Loxy, giving her a fake smile. "This'll be a nice stroll in the woods, Red."

Loxy let out an annoyed sigh as she turned around and began leading the group into the forest.

This was going to be a long day.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.7K 367 47
As soon as you and the rest of the 100 landed on earth everything was nothing as what it seems. Y/n has a secret that no one knows but what will you...
113K 1.8K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
162K 2.8K 23
"Well, you..." I start, about to say something spiteful, before Bellamy walks up to me and places his lips on mine. Without thinking I kiss him back...
48.2K 1.7K 25
❝ Hell isn't where you go when you die. It's what you become when everything you love has been taken away. ❞ [ sequel to 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ] [ t...