Dear Diary

By Rmellis484

[COMPLETED] Not everyone's life is as easy as it seems; some being able to hide it more easier then others. ... More

'Dear Diary'
Dear Diary: One
Dear Diary: Two
Dear Diary: Three
Dear Diary: Four
Dear Diary: Five
Dear Diary: Six
Dear Diary: Seven
Dear Diary: Eight
Dear Diary: Nine
Dear Diary: Ten
Dear Diary: Eleven
Dear Diary: Twelve
Dear Diary: Thirteen
Dear Diary: Fourteen
Dear Diary: Sixteen
Dear Diary: Seventeen
Dear Diary: Eighteen
Dear Diary: Nineteen
Dear Diary: Twenty
Dear Diary: Twenty-One
Dear Diary: Twenty-Two
Dear Diary: Twenty-Three
Dear Diary: Twenty-Four
Dear Diary: Twenty-Five
Dear Diary: Twenty-Six
Dear Diary: Twenty-Seven
Dear Diary: Twenty-Eight
Dear Diary: Twenty-Nine
Dear Diary: Thirty
Dear Diary: Thirty-One
Dear Diary: Thirty-Two
Dear Diary: Thirty-Three
Dear Diary: Thirty-Four
Dear Diary: Thirty-Five
Dear Diary: Thirty Six
Dear Diary: Thirty-Seven
Dear Diary: Thirty-Eight
Dear Diary: Thirty-Nine
Dear Diary: Forty
Dear Diary: Forty-One
Dear Diary: Forty-Two
Dear Diary: Forty-Three
Dear Diary: Forty-Four
Dear Diary: Forty-Five
Dear Diary: Forty-Six
Dear Diary: Forty-Seven
Dear Diary: Forty-Eight

Dear Diary: Fifteen

2.5K 194 18
By Rmellis484

Eren's Point of View: -otaku-trash-

Rolling my eyes, I glared down at my paper as a student walked in — I recognized him, but we hadn't officially met yet — and he seated himself behind me. Before he sat down, I hurriedly observed his features: his raven hair was silkily rested upon his head, his black bangs clung to his forehead ever-so-slightly; his skin was pale, yet somehow it suited him; he had grey eyes that sharply glanced around the room and his lips were parted as he steadily inhaled and exhaled. 

I bit the inside of my cheek, hearing the screech of the chair as he sat down, and I jumped up a bit in fright. I shook off the feeling, and found myself scribbling a few notes into my book but they weren't anything relevant to the lesson at all. 

My mind had been clouded with uncertainty; I felt my lungs burn as I took a deep breath to calm myself. I felt a pair of eyes fall upon the back of my head, which made me fidget within my chair. 

Armin's blonde hair was in my eyes vision and I stared at the blonde locks, but didn't feel any satisfaction from staring at the sea of yellow. Well, obviously I wouldn't... that would make me sound like a weirdo that's for sure. 

I grew agitated when the lesson wouldn't hurry up — the teacher wasn't particularly paying attention to the lesson, rather she simply sipped from her warm drink and put all of her attention on her laptop screen. 

Oftentimes I closed my eyes and felt myself drift into deep thought, recalling parts of my past. However, that wasn't a place I would like to remember. In fact... I would rather avoid it all together.

My thoughts were riding the surface of my mind; my thoughts being the destructive waves, whilst my actual mind being the decaying cliff. Wonderful, I know. 

I hit my feet against each other growing extremely bored as each second ticked by, as each minute felt like hours. Time seemed to slow down every-time I thought the lesson was almost over. I swallowed thickly, my throat slightly hurting whilst I let an exasperated sigh escape my parted lips. 

As if out of nowhere, a pencil flew past my ear and skimmed the edge of my skin. I jolted in my seat, knowing too well whom it had come from. Footsteps entered my ears, and the raven haired male stood in front of me — his expression? Pissed. I gulped as his words flew out of his lips: "Gotcha" 

My hands trembled, and I choked a few words out. "What do you m-mean?" I asked, not sure if I particularly wanted to know the answer to that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
332K 12.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
380K 22.9K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
174K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...