Sam and Colby Imagines!

By sunkissdreams

Enjoy, requests are currently closed! Started: 1/15/17 (I think lol) Cover made by me btw ;)) More

REQUESTS [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]
Stay Strong For Him - Colby
"Happy" 1 Year - Colby
New Friends? - Sam (2/2)
Memories Of How You Met - Colby
When Deep Down, I Love You - Sam (1/2)
His Fans Hate You via YouNow - Colby
When Deep Down, I Love You - Sam (2/2)
Drank A Lil' Too Much - Colby (for Ellie)
Hot Tub Fun - Sam
Call 911 Now - Colby (Part 2)
i m p o r t a n t
"Mamí" (for Skyler)
Cheer For Me (for Ally)
Marry Me? (for Angel)
Party Pooper (for Zoe)
"Daddy's Girl" (1/2)
Worst Time? (for Janie)
Haunted House
Birthday Surprises (for Hailey)
Cheating? (for Zoe)
Don't Jump
"I Wasn't Going To Say No" (for Kylie)
"Apologize" (for Rachel)
Instagram Feed (for Indiya)
They Help You (for Julia)
"I Watched" (for Victoria)
"Daddy's Girl" (2/2)
Best Birthday Surprise (for Jessie)
?????
"Celebratory Lunch" (for Scarlett)
Suicide Bridge (for Jackie)
Suicide Bridge (2/2) [TWO ENDINGS] (for Jackie)
"3 FUCKING MONTHS" (for Stephanie) (1/2)
Waking Up In The Pool Prank (for Heidi)
"Puppy!" (for Kelsey)
Killing Best Friend Prank (for Tricia)
MY NEW STORY
"HOME" (for Lea)
Abandoned Insane Asylum (for Katelyn)
"Until Sam Found Out" (for Reaghan)
"3 FUCKING MONTHS" (2/2)
"Was My Ass In Your Face?" (for Lily)
"Cheating Ass Boy Toy" - Sam (for Taela)
Murderer (for Meara)
"It Wasn't A Prank Last Time" (for Camille)
Pregnant Prank (for Nicole)
"But What If I'm Not" (for Calista)
wowwowwow
Netflix And Pillow Forts (for Ellie)
Hickey Prank (for Tricia)
Murdred Girlfriend Prank (for Malia)
Alarm Clock Prank (for Chloe)
Running Away (for Penny)
Abusive Boyfriend (for Paige)
"You're Next" (for Kiara)
NEW STORY?
"You Don't What?" (for Connie)
Last Day (for Ellie)
"2 Fucking Years Brock" (for Alondra)
"Play It Again" (for Laci)
First Date Disaster (for Lindsey)
A Scream, A Crash, And A Dead Line (for Jessica)
hey
💖ANNOUNCEMENT💖

New Friends? - Sam (1/2)

4.1K 67 26
By sunkissdreams

"Bye Kaylee! I'll miss you, and yes, I promise I'll visit you soon!" I said to my best friend, Kaylee, as I hugged her. She just drove me to the airport and I had to hug her one last time before I set off to L.A.

"I'll miss you too y/n!" She said as she hugged me back.

We released from the hug, and I grabbed my suitcase and my backpack out of the trunk of her car. I shut the trunk and made my way to the airport doors.

Just my luck, my suitcase caught on the carpet and one of the wheels broke.

Fantastic.

As if my day wasn't going great already.

I brushed it off and made my way to security. I'm almost 99% sure that I'm going to miss my flight, but there's not anything I can really do about it now.

The line wasn't too long, but again, just my luck, a huge family who didn't speak English went in the line just before I did. Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, but when I'm in a hurry, I get really anxious and I guess you could call me rude. I'm sorry that I have places to be and people to see. But, it's not the people's fault, it's the airport for not having bilingual employees.

After security, I rushed to my gate, which happened to be all the way at the end.

Once I finally made it there, an announcement played that said my flight was being delayed.

Great, I mean, at least I won't miss my flight anymore.

I rolled my suitcase over to a seat and sat down. I sat there for a few minutes before my stomach started growling.

I sighed, and walked over to one of the little stands of food. I opened my wallet, and saw only $5.

The only thing I could order there, was a bottle of water, and some chips and guacamole. I brought my food back over to the seat I was sitting in and ate. There were about 20 other people sitting in the same area I was sitting at, but only one caught my eye. He had bright blonde hair and blue eyes. He was talking on the phone while looking down at his lap.

I just continued to eat my food.

About 3 hours later, we can finally board the plane.

Finally.

"Okay, rows 10-15 may start boarding now." The lady said with a big smile.

I was row 14, so I stood up and made my way to the door leading to the plane. So did the boy.

I made my way to my seat and put my luggage into the overhead cabin. Yes! I got a window seat. I climbed right into my seat and stared out of the window.

I stopped looking out of the window and noticed the boy from earlier walking closer and closer to my row.

I wanted him to sit here and I didn't want him to sit here at the same time.

Apparently the gods only heard the first half of my thought, because he sat right next to me. Not even in the aisle seat, but the middle seat.

Once he sat down, he looked at me and gave me a friendly smile. I returned the gesture and returned my gaze to out of the window.

We took off and after a few minutes, I got bored of staring out of the window, so I went to grab my ear buds out of my backpack. One problem, my earbuds weren't in my backpack.

Just my luck.

And I'm way too petty to pay $3 and just buy a pair from here.

I let out a small sigh and flopped back into my seat.

I glanced over at the boy and he had the tray table down, with a notepad on top of it, writing.

I looked at what he was writing, hey it's the only remotely interesting thing on this plane right now.

He looked up at me and my cheeks turned a bright shade of pink. This is so embarrassing. He literally caught me staring at his personal business.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-" he interrupted me.

"It's fine, I'm Sam, and you are?" He asked, holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Y/n." I said as I shook his hand.

"Well, y/n, any particular reason you're flying out to L.A?" He curiously asked me.

"I'm moving out here, I guess I just wanted a fresh start." I answered truthfully.

He nodded.

"Any reason for you?" I returned the question.

"Yeah, my friend and I live here and we just got off of our tour, so now we're flying back. But we got flights for different times so that's why he's not here right now." He answered, closing his notebook.

"Tour?" I asked him, I had no idea what he meant by tour.

He looked as if he said something he didn't mean to.

"Yeah," he said nervously.

I just dropped the question, he obviously didn't want to discuss it.

"That's cool, what part of Cali do you live in?" I asked him.

"So has this turned into 20 questions?" He asked.

"Apparently it has." I said with a giggle at the end.

"Well, if you're so eager to know where I live, I live in L.A, what about you?"

"I'm moving into an apartment in L.A in about a few days." I replied.

"Cool cool, how old are you?" He asked.

"19, you?"

"20. Favorite food?"

We played until it was his last question and he asked,"what's your number?"

That sly son of a gun.

He handed me his phone so I could put my number in it, and I did the same for him, only my phone was dead.

"Just great." I said.

How did it die? It was at 58% like an hour ago.

"Well, looks like I'll just have to wait." I said as I put my phone back into my backpack.

We just continued talking for the rest of the flight.

When we landed, I asked him a question,"Do you think that when we get off the plane, that I could use your phone to call the hotel that I'm supposed to be staying at, they told me to call when my plane lands so they can open the room."

"Yeah, sure!" He responded with a smile.

We got off the plane and made our way to the exit. It was night-time now. Sam handed me his phone, I searched up the hotel and called them.

"Hello, you have reached the Marriot, and this is Kevin speaking." The employee said, overly enthusiastic.

"Hello, this is y/n y/l/n, and I was told to call in when my plane lands so they can open my room." I said, almost as a question.

"Yes," I could hear typing in the background,"do you know what your room number is?"

"Yes, I believe it was 300."

I few seconds later, he responds,"I'm sorry Ms. y/l/n but you called too late and your room was given away."

What? Are they allowed to do that?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You have to call between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm and verify, or else your room is up for grabs." He explained, like I was a little kid.

That's the biggest pile of crap I've ever heard.

"Oh, okay." I replied, I felt like I was about to cry, where am I supposed to stay.

"And don't worry, your card hasn't been charged." He added.

"Okay, can I buy another room?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry, but all of our rooms are sold out." He replied.

"Okay, bye." I said, I was seriously about to cry.

I hung up the phone and handed it back to Sam, apparently he could tell something was wrong.

"What's the matter?" He asked, clearly concerned.

"Oh, nothing." I said, I didn't want to include him into my worries.

"Y/n, what's wrong, I can help." He said, desperately wanting to help me.

"The hotel place said that they gave away my room." I said, staring at the ground, I could feel a tear slide down my cheek.

"Oh, do you want me to ask my roommate if you can stay with us for a few days until you move into your apartment?" He said, hope in his eyes.

I looked up at him, and he saw the few tears running down my cheeks. He wiped them off and said,"it's okay, don't cry."

"I'm just being a baby." I said.

"You're not being a baby, if I were in your situation, I would be upset too." He reassured me.

I slightly laughed.

"So are you going to take me up on my offer?" He asked.

"I don't know Sam, I have only known you about a few hours." I said a bit sarcastically.

"Yeah, but now we're like friends." He said.

"Are you sure you're okay with it?" I asked him again."I don't want to intrude."

"I'm 100% sure that I want you to stay with us for a few nights until you get your place." He said.

"And your roommate?" I asked him.

"Let me text him real quick." He said as he pulled out his phone.

A few minutes later, he turned back to me and said,"he said it's perfectly fine with him, as long as you're not drug dealer or a prostitute."

"Well good thing I'm not either of those, lets go!" I said.

"Yes, this is gonna be awesome!" Sam said as he led me to his car.

"Heck ya it is!" I shouted as I climbed into his car.

I guess I was extremely tired or something because 10 minutes into the ride, I fell asleep.

Hey y'all! Thanks for reading, please vote and comment if you feel that this deserves it! That's all for now so, peace! 💗

-m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 34.8K 108
@colby_brock started following you.
53.1K 235 144
If you've read Social Life here's another part for it!! Which you WILL want to read Social life before coming to this story :) :) :)
10.1K 39 15
This is a story of Colby brock but each chapter is something new! I will make each chapter 1000 words or longer! I am willing to write anything for...
588K 5.4K 25
You are friends with Sam. Good friends actually. You never met Colby. You have met most of his friends but tried to stay away from Colby Brock. Sam k...