Aomine: What's not to Love?

By Alybigsis

Sayuri Kobayashi is a pretty girl with a shy sweet disposition and a realistic look on high school life a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 32

1.2K 36 2
By Alybigsis

As the test was around the corner Aomine got incredibly serious and spent less time teasing Sayuri or fighting with Akira. Both of them grew a little jealous as Aomine suddenly stopped showing them attention. Sayuri did her best not to let it go to her head, and Akira merely took his loneliness out on Sayuri being more affectionate then usual. 

Aomine made good progress and was bound to pass by Sayuri's expectations. And the beach trip was a go. As they day fell upon them Sayuri was a little sad as Aomine didn't come to pick her up for school that day, he had informed her before that he would be studying extra that day and wouldn't be able to pick her up. 

She felt lonely put tried to think positively. This small sacrifice of time would mean more time latter. She sighed as she tried to convince herself. When did his presence became such a need, such a desire, maybe she really could fall for him at this rate. As her mind started to think of silly little things about love, she tried to ignore it. She was still worried she'd convince herself of something that wasn't real. 

As she made it to school she was greeted by Momoi who was enthusiastically congratulating her on her miracle, getting Aomine to study.  As they walked to class together they chatted about silly girl things, the kind of things Sayuri never thought she'd talk about, things like clothes and sleepovers. She was dominating the conversation again her talkative side showing again. 

As they went their separate ways Sayuri was greeted by Fujimoto. He giggled and waved at her across the classroom. "Good morning Sayuri." He said dashing up to her at a surprising speed with bright wide eyes and a loyal smile that you thought only dogs could have. "Good morning Haruki." She greeted him again. His hello was followed by a few others in the class. She'd recently been approached more and made a few friendly acquaintances. 

"Will Daiki be joining you us for the beach?" Fujimoto asked as she took her seat and pulled out her novel to pass time with. She glanced up at Fujimoto and answered him. "I'm sure he will pass his test with flying colors, he's put a lot of effort, after that he'll be joining us." I wish I could've joined you're study sessions, I bet you'd make a beautiful and lovely teacher." Fujimoto said with a kind and complimenting smile. Sayuri blushed a little and smile with a giggle.

"I guess I have to be a good teacher to get Aomine to pass." She said setting her book down in favor of a conversation with Fujimoto. "Hey, Kobayashi has been tutoring Daiki Aomine." A male student suddenly exclaimed with feigned surprise. He suddenly approached Sayuri's desk along with a female student. Sayuri reconsidered the boy, he sat next to Fujimoto, She didn't quite remember his name, much less the girls. 

"Hey, how'd you manage that?" The girl spoke tilting her head over to face Sayuri how peered up at them a little shyly. "You and Aomine are dating right?" The boy added onto the question. Sayuri was a little nervous have been asked that question so suddenly but quickly gained her courage and thought up her best reply. 

"To be honest he bullied me." She said with a smile and a pout as she thought about it. "But that's just how me meet, now he still bullies me but I don't mind it much anymore, besides he's kind of cute." She said answering honestly. "That's weird, Aomine's kind of scary if you ask me." the girl said. "I'll admit he's handsome though." She said on the side with a hint of a smile as the girl accepted the fact. 

After that short chat the teacher entered class and the students hurried to their seats. Sayuri was a little proud she had kept such a neat conversation. Talking among others wasn't that hard. 

When the lunch bell rang Sayuri started towards Aomine's classroom, She wanted to eat lunch with him. Quickly dashing down the halls with an excited skip in her step she had yet to say good morning to him today, that would be the first time in time weeks she hadn't greeted him, and she wasn't about to break her streak.

His class was the furthest second year class from her's all the way down the hall. It didn't take long for her to reach it. And once she did she peered into the class room to pick Aomine out. He was sitting at his desk quietly with a frustrated look on his face as he peered over his textbook. He was studying again.  She was a little surprised at just how much effort he was putting into this. All just for her in a swimsuit. She didn't know whether to be touched or annoyed at his desperation to get her the closet to naked her could. 

One of the students in his class approached her a little shocked to see her there. They know as dating around school, and rather famous at that, but she'd come to his class before. "Are you looking for someone?" The female student asked. "Yes, Daiki Aomine." She replied a little nervously. "Sure, Aomine, someone's here for you." The girl called to him. Sayuri managed a thank you as the girl turned away to her desk. 

Aomine turned to the door and his expression quickly grew a smile as he saw her standing there in the doorway. He quickly shut his book and stood up walking to the doorway. As he approached she smiled brightly her face lighting up looking like a dog happily greeting its master. "Good Morning." She said with a smile as she said it taking it to heart as her sentimental side took over for a second. 

"What did you miss me that much?" He said leaning on the door frame with a cocky smirk. He towered over her peering down at her figure as she looked up at him. "Yes, I missed you the walk to school was so lonely today." She said with a pout as she glanced to his hand that dangled by his side. 

Aomine paused for moment. He'd expected her to deny it and put up a fight, he had been excited for it, but this reaction was much more satisfying. His expression softened. "Good morning." He suddenly said with a happy tune in his voice. She glanced to his hand again. She didn't get to hold it this morning. "Hey lets go to lunch, I wanna talk to you some more." She begged him with a lonely sad expression. She reached out for his hand and gripped it in her soft grip and pulled him along. 

Aomine was at a lose for words, she was being especially clinging today. He stayed quiet as she dragged him out of the classroom and down the hall. "I want you all to my self today, so were going to eat alone." She smiled at him entangling her fingers with his as they walked to the roof.

They walked to the roof and Aomine was surprisingly quiet as they made they're way to the stairs. As the roof was locked up now, they sat on the stairs next to the roof. Sayuri pulled out their lunch and handed him his. He started eating without comment. She began talking animatedly leaning against him and peeking over at his lunch wondering if he wanted more meet in it. She used her chopstick to give him a few pieces of her meet to him. 

He peeked over at her happy form as the conversation came to a stand still as they eat. She was chewing her food beside him humming in between bites. "Why are you so happy?" He asked curiously with a a tilt of his head. She set down her chopsticks for a second. "Happy? Well I just was really lonely today when I couldn't walk home with out today, and I'm just getting a little sentimental, it's silly, don't worry about it." She said a little embarrassed. 

"What's silly?" He asked raising an eye brow, by now he'd seen a hundred silly things she did, silly things she though and worried about. "Well." She paused with a giddy and embarrassed smile. She was being rather honest today and he felt a little warm as he thought about it, she was being extra kind and considerate, there had to be a reason. 

"I'm just really like you I guess." She said with a giggle as she ate her food. He paused as he heard her reply, what did that mean? Digging for more clarification he asked. "What do you mean?" He asked a serious tone in his voice as he poked at his food. 

That's right, I still haven't fallen in love with him. Sayuri said to herself. He must want to know where he stands in her heart. She had said before she didn't love him, to be honest she didn't even like him much, she sort of just tolerated him then he advanced to more of a plaything she could argue with. 

"I don't hate you." She answered a little embarrassed as she nervously pressed her legs together. Aomine examined her expression, her face red and her gaze directed away from him. She leaned against him again supported by his muscular form. He smiled at her. His steel blue eyes meeting her green ones. 

He lifted his arm and she moved closer her tan arm surrounding her shoulders in a warm embrace. She now leaned her head against his chest. She could hear his soft heart beat against her ears. It was a lovely and comforting sound. He turned to his food for a second to consume another bite. 

She tugged on his shirt and he turned to her swallowing his food. She watch his neck as his Adams apple moved and his muscle rippled as he shifted towards her. He looked down to her form soft and warm in his arms. "Aren't you going to kiss me?" She said with a light blush and pursed lips a slight pout upon them. He smile down at her leaning over to do so. It was quick and soft he quickly returned to his meal leaving Sayuri in his arms. 

She pouted again and reached her arms up to lightly grace the sides of his face and turn his head back towards her. "Some more please." She begged. Her blush deepened and she felt warmer than a moment before. Complying he pushed aside his lunch and bent down to her again for a slower, longer, and softer kiss. 

After he separated for a moment and saw no sign of resistance he leaned back down for another.She moved her arms around his neck linking behind him. His arm circled her waist. She was complying with his movement letting him lead and teach her. She had little experience in kissing, so she submissively let him control the embrace. 

As the kiss got rougher and more passionate. She thought for a moment. She should stop now, before it got any deeper, but then again she didn't want to stop. She had a set limit she could never pass before she had a ring on her finger, but was she ready for the next step in kissing. Its just kissing she didn't have to so worried. She trusted him enough for a kiss certainly. The first thing that bothered her was she wasn't going to be any good at it. What if her breath smelled bad, or she still had food in her mouth. 

She pulled away a little her arms still wrapped around his neck. "Um, about dirty kissing." She said with a heavy blush. He leaned his forehead against hers. He let out a giggle at her labeling of the activity. "Yeah." He voice was a little deeper and softer then normal , quiet and relaxing. "I'm sure i'm not very good at it, but, you can teach it you want." She said with a slight stutter in her voice. 

He smiled and giggled again lifting his arm to caress her cheek. She lifted her head to meet his gaze. "Your such a dork." He said with a louder laugh. She frowned and pouted. Before she could speak he continued. "I love you." She meet his gaze again and looking into his steel blue eyes she could see a loving warmth of the like she'd never seen before. This rough and rude bad boy really did love her. A warm happiness filled her soul at his words as she examined with loving expression.

 She wanted to reply, unease in her heart she looked down for a moment before glancing up again. His thumb gently caressing her cheek as she looked up again. "I don't hate you." She said with a look of confusion and desperation to get her feelings across. No it wasn't quite love yet, but she was getting there. As much as her reply wasn't exactly what he wished for in her heart, it was better then he expected, full of love and compassion. 

He leaned in and kissed her again. She nervously awaited him to do something. Should I open my mouth? She wondered. Waiting for a command he lightly bite her lip. Lightly parting her lips hesitantly he made a move and kissed her. It was deep and hot, but soft and gentle. She left her worries behind and trusted in him. 

She really was making such a big deal of a kiss. But she had to admit this felt good. She was out of breath and her face was bright red. Aw... She thought. He tastes like hot dogs..... She though referring to the lunch she had prepared. Surprisingly it didn't bother her. After a while he finally pulled away his own cheeks lightly coated in blush, his own breath a little ragged. She'd never seen him in such a way, lovely and hot. And so madly full of love, Why does such a wonderful person love her, she couldn't make any sense of it. 

It only took him a moment to regain his composure, Sayuri didn't have such luck, She was blush and hot and embarrassed. He had moved away a little unwrapped him arms from around her with an annoyed grumble. She leaned against his shoulder like before finishing her food and they started a conversation. He still seemed quieter then usual  but she didn't see it as to much of a bad thing, he just got a little less talkative when he wasn't teasing and was being serious. She found it funny as she was the opposite, she opened up more and became more talkative when she was comfortable and serious with someone. 

She felt so much closer to him, like she really was coming to know who Aomine was, like she really loved him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3K 16
First Kuroko no Basket fanfic o.o Tetsuya's sister has come to him after 3 years apart. Of course he's older than her. She goes to Yosen but is alway...
2.4K 91 36
Taiga is hungry and Lady Luck isn't on his side since a few days back. When he stumbles over a mountain of fish, he can't hold back anymore and dives...
95.7K 2.4K 27
Sōdai Kessaku's family owns a small bakery in Tokyo, life is ever unchanging and she's happy with that. That is until a mysterious someone walks thro...
81.1K 3.3K 26
(Full name), a happy-go-lucky kid who always wears a smile. Currently he is a third year at Teiko Junior High (the same year as the "Generation of Mi...