I have nothing

By THErealBenson007

When soldier, Jane Rizzoli, is discharged from her first deployment after her friend and commanding officer... More

Prologue
Dallas visitors
The Linebacker
Coming Home
To Maura with love
There's no we without you and I
What?!?
I wanna be yours
All I Want For Christmas
Interrogation
Help me
I knew her
Morning
Thoughts
Nightmares
Veterans Day
Truth
Abree
Baseball, Family, and a ten foot deep pool
Movement
Anniversary
The Soldier
Home
Abree Part Two
Law and Order Part One
Welcome to the family
Should we hire?
Law and Order Part 2
Breaking News
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Darius meets Angela
More?
Yes
What?
Suprise
The Big Three Part One
The Big Three Part Two
The Big Three Part Three
The Big Three Part Four
Donte
Love
Right Before the Storm
This is how a heart breaks
Flashbacks
Forgetting
Don't you remember?
Hush-a-bye Mountain/"I remember"
Authors Note
Part two

Leaving for DC

1.2K 31 0
By THErealBenson007

The thing about Abbie Carmichael was that every case to her was like a playoff game. This case between Jane and the Marines was tough. She felt as her and Jane were the underdogs from the NFC wildcard slot in the Super Bowl against the number one seeded team from the AFC. 

To prepare for the Supreme Court case, Abbie and Jane spent an hour a day working on Jane's testimony. Jane wanted to win this case to be able to be with her family and not worry about when she would be leaving next. 

The hearing was to be in DC and Maura didn't want to travel quite yet. Jane knew she would come home from DC with a win. 

Kissing the soft head of their daughter, Jane was overcome with grief. She had to win for Maura. For Abree. For Brady.

"I love you Maura." Jane says after kissing Maura. "I know. I love you too." Maura whispered.

"Captain! We'll miss our flight!" Abbie yelled. "Okay! I'm coming!" Jane said before touching foreheads with Maura, "I love you."

Jane walked to the the TSA area. 

"Can you say good-bye Mama?" Maura whispered to Abree as Jane left her view.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 429 34
Detective Jane Rizzoli has kept her past hidden from family and friends but what happens when Riley shows up.
60.7K 972 55
Promises promises Jane Rizzoli is a very hurt soul, her only saving grace came in the form of Dr Maura Isles. After everything they go through will...
3.2K 122 12
2 years after Jane leaves. Maura is casually dating Ken and, secretly seeing Tommy when she can't stop thinking about Jane. One day Jane shows up on...
16K 390 21
AU. When the teacher Maura Isles crosses Jane's path, Jane Rizzoli instantly feels attracted to her brand new teacher. But what could Jane do to win...