Baseball, Family, and a ten foot deep pool

"Come on! Throw it to second!" Jane yelled at the TV. "Jane, you can't change the outcome." Maura said walking over to her.

"Oh really?" Jane says pulling Maura onto her lap, "I thought I could. Right Mi Amore?" The baby responded with a flurry of kicks.

"God, I wish you could feel this." Maura says wrapping her arms around Jane's neck.

"I know what it feels like. Remember, I did have a child once." Jane moved some of Maura's hair out of her eyes.

"Janie you told her about Abree?" Angela asked. "Yes. Ma, before you get all teary eyed, she had the right to know." Jane turned to face her mother, Maura still on her lap.

"I know, but I didn't know you decided to tell her." "Ma, can we talk about this later?" "Fine, but you have to get your ass off the couch and come help me make dinner."

Jane sighed as Maura got up. Jane went over to her mother.

"Did you tell her everything?" Angela asked quietly. "Not everything, but I will." Jane said.

Soon everyone came over.

The Rizzoli men, and Jane watched the Red Sox as Maura, Angela, and Constance finished making dinner.

Frankie had brought over his friend, Barry Frost, from work. 

"Is Jane doing everything that you want?" Constance asked her daughter.

"Yeah. She hasn't gone back to war, so that's great. She's been great." Maura looked over at Jane.

"Hey! No! Put me down asshole!" Jane screamed as Frankie threw her over his shoulder. Maura frowned.

Frankie took Jane outside and threw her into the pool.

Jane came back up to the surface. "FRANKIE!!!!" She screamed. Tommy laughed. Jane raised an eyebrow. With that, Tommy shoved Frankie into the pool.

"Hey! Get out you two!" Angela yelled as the two older Rizzoli children got out of the pool.

"I'm gonna kick your ass!" Jane yells shoving her brother.  "It's on Janie!" Frankie yelled back. They shoved each other around and nearly began wrestling. They fell back into the pool. 

Maura started laughing at the two. Jane came up first. "I win!" She yelled. Frankie came up and shook his sister's hand.

"That you did." He said.

Jane got out and walked over to her wife.

"You're all wet." Maura says trying to escape her soaked wife. "No I'm not. Right Mi Amore?" Jane puts her hands on Maura's abdomen. 

"Jane, go get some dry clothes on and then we're gonna eat." Maura squirms trying to get out of the soaked Rizzoli's grasp.

"Fine, I love you." Jane says going into the house. "Frankie, I do have some of Brady's in the garage you can put on." 

"Thanks." Frankie said.

Maura went back inside and found Frost. "Hey." She said.

"I saw the soaked Rizzolis." He said.

Maura laughed, "Yeah. Jane's not gonna be happy."

Jane came back down the stairs in jeans and a Red Sox t-shirt. "Can we eat now?" She asked.

"Yes we can." Angela said.

_*_*_*_*

Crappy ending, I know.