Truth

When Jane first went to war, she didn't know if she would come home.

She didn't think that she would fall in love, but she did. She didn't think that she would get married, but she did.

Now here she was with Maura waiting for a doctor to insert her brother's semen into her wife.

Frankie agreed to donate his sperm so that their child would be a biological Rizzoli. Jane had no idea what the hell made her agree to this.

"Jane, what's wrong?" Maura asked snapping her out of her thoughts. "Nothing. I'm just nervous." Jane fiddled with her dog tags. 

"I know you, when you fiddle with your dog tags, you're either nervous, annoyed or something is bothering you. And I know when you are lying." Maura took Jane's hands into her own.

"You're having my baby...er...my brother's, but I am terrified that my nightmares will be true." Jane looked at her tags.

"They won't. I had nightmares after you tried to kill yourself. I was scared that you would try again. I cried every night you were in rehab. I was scared that you would copy Amy Winehouse and would say no to rehab. Jane," Maura kissed Jane's forehead, "I love you and I would never leave you."

"I'd hang the moon for you." Jane kissed Maura's forehead as the doctor walked in.

"Are we ready?" He asked. "As ready as we'll ever be." Jane smiled holding Maura's hand.