More?

This is three years later...sorry for major tie jump.

-----

Abree was beginning to drive her mothers crazy. There was no mistaking that she was a Rizzoli.

At two she was a terror, but now at three she had begun to mellow.

**

Jane and Maura were in bed cuddling after helping Darius get Abree into bed.

"Maur?" "Hmm?" 

Jane sighed, "I want to try." "Try what?" 

"I want to try and have our next one."

Maura froze, "But you said that your uterus was-" "I lied then because I was scared to talk about...you know........but Doctor Stein said that if I were to get pregnant with twins, then its more likely that one would live."

"Jane." "Maur...please."

Maura lay, heartbroken. She wanted nothing more than to let Jane carry their next, but since Jane had become a cop, Maura also worried about her safety.

"Let me think about it." "That's it? Think about it? When you wanted to have a baby, sure I was scared shitless, but I let you."

"Jane..." "No Maura, listen....I wanted nothing more than to have her. I was nineteen sure, but I have never been so sure about anything. When you're ready to decide, come talk to me."

Jane got up and stormed off.

Maura sighed, were they ready for more?

*****

Holy cripes! Sorry for the wait!