Don't you remember?

Jane couldn't remember anything.

It sucked. She had a hard time remembering  who the four children were and this woman who claimed to be her wife.

She was realeased from the house sooner than she thought she would, but the doctors didn't know when she would be able to start remembering.

She sat on the guest bed and was looking at the family picture that Meryl, or whatever her name was, gave her.

Meanwhile, Maura had Abree, Tony, Kate, and Brady at the dinner table.

"Okay guys, so Mama is still having a hard time remembering, so we can't get mad at her if she says your name wrong." Maura said, "Okay?"

"What if Mama calls us something weird like  Angeli or Vesper?" Brady asked.

"Mom! He called me Angeli!" Tony whined.

"No, I didn't. I was using it for an example." Brady said.

"Hi." Jane said.

The five turned and saw her standing.

"Hey Mama." The kids said.

"Hi Abbie, Noah, Karen and Tyreek." Jane said walking to the table. She stopped when she saw Maura.

"Hey Jane." Maura smiled. "Hi Mandy." Jane said.

"Mama, this is your chair right here." Kate says pulling out the chair.

"Are you sure?" Jane asked. "Yeah." The kids said.

Jane nodded and sat down. They all stared at each other in an akward silence.

"Uh, why don't you kids go watch TV or something, I want to talk to Mama." Maura said.

The kids did as they were told.

"Jane, I know that this is scary for you, but it's going to be alright." Maura says taking Jane's hands into hers.

"Aren't you a Doctor Mary Sue?" Jane asked.

Maura nodded.

"Answer me this, why don't I remember? I'm worried about not knowing who everyone is and I hate to misname those four beautiful kids. Maria, I can't even get your name right! I'm always changing it to see if I will ever get it right, but I can't do it!" Jane began to cry.

Maura stood up and went behind Jane and wrapped her arms around Jane.

"I know that you are struggling, but don't forget this, me and our four children love and adore you. I got lucky when I married you. I love you." Maura whispered.

Jane continued to cry and Maura never let go.